Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

ACW Exhibition Match- Ness vs. Lucas

9 posts in this topic

Posted

...I still find it disturbing. XD But man, Ness went into KILL. mode. XD You all know who I was cheering for.

Posted

...I still find it disturbing. XD But man, Ness went into KILL. mode. XD You all know who I was cheering for.

ROFL! I never thought of it that way. He DID go into KILL. mode. XD

Posted (edited)

Sorry, I voted before I saw the video I shrugged and blehed...

Anyone want to be on my signature? Just pick an animal and I'll put you on my signature alongside a picture of your chosen animal. ^-^

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted

Lol I was totally cheering for Ness as well! Ness went insane there at one point. XD

You're right, that was really well made. =)

Posted

It was well made, no doubt. But was there any point in making it? I mean, is it meant to advertise Brawl? Because if it is, making it look like wrestling would put me off buying it personally.

Posted

It was to celebrate the release of Brawl. This user makes a wrestling series between characters in his videos.

Posted (edited)

O.k. I see. So it was made to celebrate the release of Brawl and to rub it in the faces of the British because we didn't get it until the 27th of June... When did America get it? Oh well. The release had perfect timing though. The 27th happened to be the last day of school before the summer. My friend (Dr Salvador on this site as a matter of fact.) Skived off of school, or played hookey. Whatever Americans say these days. And walked to the shop to get it before it sold out. He was the second to get it. The first one to get it was my older fried Thomas, he didn't skive off school though. He's in sixth year so he had a couple of free periods in the morning. I'm not sure what the Amercan equivenlant to sixth year is, but all I know is that it is the last year of secondary school (high school, whichever you prefer).

Edit: Who bumped this. :o

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)