Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

is wii really the next gen?

10 posts in this topic

Posted

this monthes xbox magazine states that the wii is NOT the next gen!

"the wii is not next gen, the motion sensor is not next gen! the motion sensor has been in arcade stores for over 100 years!"

its been in the gun games, spaceship shooting games, all those sort of things? is it realy next gen?

or is it just like having ur own arcade game in your room?

Posted

the old arcade games didnt use motion sensor. they used light sensor. that is just xbox being afraid of the wii. yes the Wii is the next gen. (gen is just a set of consoles for a period of time. such as gc, xbox, and ps2.)

Posted

this monthes xbox magazine states that the wii is NOT the next gen!

"the wii is not next gen, the motion sensor is not next gen! the motion sensor has been in arcade stores for over 100 years!"

its been in the gun games, spaceship shooting games, all those sort of things? is it realy next gen?

or is it just like having ur own arcade game in your room?

i agree. exept they might not be afraid

Posted

i agree. exept they might not be afraid

i am betting that they are for the simple fact that no body really wants an Xbox 360 anymore b/c they are full of gliches microsoft didnt make it backwards compatible and if you accidently bump your 360 while playing a game it can gouge your cd making it unplayable. if microsoft had waited to release maybe they could have made the system a lot better and have a lot more games.

Posted

Well what does Microsoft have to offer? Graphics? Buttons? More graphics? Those have been around longer than motion sensors!! And anyone that says "motion sensors have been in arcades for over 100 years" is an idiot and a dunce!! Any person with half a brain knows that arcades, let alone motion sensors, weren't around in the early 1900's!! Just brings a tear to my eye to think of how stupid people can actually be!! Especially when standing in the face of something they fear above all else! Yes, they are afraid. Yes, they are desperate. No, they do not have half a brain. (Sorry if any Microsoft fans just happened to stumble over this and read it, but the truth takes no prisoners.)

Posted

lol, also in the xbox mag, it sais that its bad cus it doesnt play dvds, and cus it doesnt have HD

Posted

i dont have an hd tv, and I DO have a dvd player

plus that why 360 was 400? 500? sumtin dollars?

hd and dvd isnt why ppl buy the wii

they buy it becasue they want it, it will make them happy, it will bring joy, start epic adventures, entertain for hours, and make memories

this is true for every system, why does everyone continue to hate? consoles are not a life or death decision

all you do is play it, why are ppl such doggiepooes

Posted

I hope the wii is the next generation

Posted

Plus, there really isn't much of a difference between the XBOX, and XBOX 360, so they shouldn't be talking. . . :huh:

Posted

hmmm well, not that i agree with what microsoft says, but that did bring an interesting question to mind.... alll the consoles are suppost ride out till 2010, but do you think nintendo will wait that long for their next console to compete against something even more powerful then the ps3..... in closing i guess my question would be, " Will nintendo come out with another nintendo console, like what they did with the gameboy and the ds?" the ds didnt really replace the gameboy, infact the put the micro out after the ds, didnt they? and made the ds a system on its own.... this could prove to be very interresting....lol