Obama, or McCain?

79 posts in this topic

Posted

This thread makes me cry.

I'm moving to Norway.

---

How many houses do you own? Most Americans could answer that question quite easily.

But John McCain couldn't remember yesterday when asked by reporters. It's actually kind of ridiculous. He paused and said, "I think

Posted

*bump*

Posted

I've decided to reply.

Also, most Americans are idiots.

With the exception of Dustin, yo.

Also, anyone else pissed off at Palin? HUR HURRR HUUURRR guns. I don't care, either way.

But, OH, YOU KNOW. SHE WANTS TO BAN SOME BOOKS, LJDLAJ;SLDJASDF.

Book important to society, that actually teaches LESSONS on MORALITY.

Something most children need these days. I sound like a teacher, don't I?

Also, McCain is a stupid sldkjfl;asjkdfeeeeeeep.

America is a lj;alsdjlfasjdf, violent, overweight country. We need change.

Isn't Gobama supposed to ensure that, yo?

Posted

Palin is p. fscking hot. She has glasses. She has a formal skirt. Formal skirts are hotter than regular skirts. And with formal skirts always comes stockings/pantyhose. Skirt plus see through stockings/pantyhose is hot.d fjkldnsfdskldndlkfn Would be better if she was, like, 20.

YOU FORGOT TO SAY THAT SHE SAID HER 17-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER WAS PREGNANT TO EVERYONE.

?????????????

Posted

I saw someones post earlier on surviving your civil war but the fact is that you had a civil war in the first place.

Posted

Well considering the fact that most of you here are atheist,why would I try and argue with a brick wall XD!!!

But I will say that the President of the United States should be strong!Should have experience in time of need!And should never debate over the option of (Yes or No)? ^_^

But hey didn't you guys hear that this year were looking at pretty faces and not good qualities ;)!

So thats why Obama is the perfect choice for this years election ~*:yay:*~!

I mean and who can forget his years of experience of community organizing I mean that just screams President :D!

Posted

shirt_obama.gif

Posted (edited)

OBAMAS A FOOL AND WILL RUIN AMERICA WITH TAXES AND REDUCED MILITARY! HE DOESN"T CARE ENOUGH TO SEND HIS HALF BROTHER WHO LIVES ON LESS THAN $10 A TWENTY DOLLAR BILL!! HE THINKS 9/11 HAPPENED BECAUSE WE WEREN'T NICE TO THE TERRORISTS!!!

I am deeply disappointed in all who voted for Obama.

Edited by Eight-bit link (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Pro in what? He's just going to be another Bush. Please, for the sake of yourself and the rest of the world, don't let him win.

he's pro bush (98% of the time)

oh, and screw you, you racist ol' chap, 8-bit link.

Edited by Rumo of Zamonia (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Obama wants yo ban guns in places with high crime rates.

Regarding a Constitutional right to guns, Obama says:

Obama, "Sportsmen": Barack Obama believes the Second Amendment creates an individual right, and he respects the constitutional rights of Americans to bear arms. He will protect the rights of hunters and other law-abiding Americans to purchase, own, transport, and use guns.

Obama, "Urban Policy": Obama and Biden also favor commonsense measures that respect the Second Amendment rights of gun owners, while keeping guns away from children and from criminals who shouldn't have them. They support closing the gun show loophole and making guns in this country childproof. They also support making the expired federal Assault Weapons Ban permanent, as such weapons belong on foreign battlefields and not on our streets.

NRA Claim: "Ban Rifle Ammunition Commonly Used for Hunting and Sport Shooting"

False: Obama is not proposing to ban hunting ammunition. And he did not, as claimed in an NRA TV spot featuring a Virginia hunter named Karl Rusch, vote to "ban virtually all deer hunting ammunition." What Obama voted for was a measure to ban "armor-piercing" ammunition, which the measure's sponsor has said repeatedly would not cover hunting ammunition.

McCain: Obama will raise your taxes.

It's a pretty standard Republican theme: "Democrat X favors higher taxes and wasteful spending." But the McCain-Palin campaign has repeatedly pushed this line far beyond what the facts will support. Among the whoppers: that Sen. Barack Obama has voted to raise taxes on families earning as little as $32,000 per year, that Obama wants to tax your electricity and your heating oil, that he has voted for "higher" taxes 94 times, and that he will raise taxes for 23 million small-business owners. Each of these claims is false. Sen. John McCain also claims Obama will raise taxes on your investments, which is untrue for all but those at the top of the income scale.

Obama: McCain will cut your Social Security.

Democrats aren't without a classic theme of their own: "Republican Y wants to cut Social Security benefits for our seniors." John Kerry used something like that against George W. Bush in 2004. It wasn't true then and it hasn't gotten any more true in the past four years. But that hasn't stopped Obama from claiming that McCain wants to cut benefits in half.

McCain did support Bush's Social Security plan. But that plan would not have cut benefits at all. Everybody who gets a check now, or who is nearing retirement, would have remained in the current system. For younger workers who retire in the future, Bush proposed to slow the rate at which benefits grow – keeping pace with the rise of prices but not with the faster rise in wages, as is now the case. Compared with what today's retirees get, that's a smaller increase, not a reduction.

The "Bridge to Nowhere"

Both McCain and his running mate, Gov. Sarah Palin, have portrayed Palin's supposed opposition to that infamous Bridge to Nowhere as a major feather in her cap. The claim that Palin told Congress "thanks, but no thanks" on the bridge is a serious distortion of the record. In fact, Palin supported the Gravina Access Project (the formal name of the Bridge to Nowhere) during her run for governor, even as McCain was denouncing it repeatedly as pork-barrel spending. When she finally changed her position in 2007, it was only after Congress had removed the earmark. She complained at the time that there was too little money for the bridge and griped about "inaccurate portrayals." She didn't say who was making these portrayals, but the portrayer-in-chief was, well, you know who. As for saying "no thanks," Palin still received all of the funds originally earmarked for building the bridge but was free to spend them as she wished.

McCain: Obama doesn't take Iran seriously.

McCain ad, "Tiny"McCain has launched two different deceptive attacks on Obama's Iran policy. Back in June, McCain implied that Obama did not support naming Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps a terrorist organization. And more recently, McCain blasted Obama for saying that Iran was "tiny" and "didn't pose a serious threat." Both claims are seriously misleading. It's true that Obama voted against an amendment that would have named the IRGC a terrorist organization. But Obama opposed the bill for other reasons and had earlier cosponsored a different bill that would have named the IRGC a terrorist group. And as for Obama's assessment of the Iranian threat: He actually said that Iran is tiny compared with the Soviet Union and doesn't pose a serious threat the way the Soviet Union and its thousands of nuclear-tipped missiles did. McCain left that qualifier out.

you guys should go to

http://www.factcheck.org/

it is great. I pretty much copy and pasted...

Edited by bop14 (see edit history)

Posted

I don't really mind who wins. As long as they don't invade Korea or China. In fact. Doomsday 2012. Isn't that an election year? Maybe they'll elect an evil president? We never know.

Posted (edited)

OBAMA Quick And Short

Edited by Fourswords (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

This thread makes me cry.

I'm moving to Norway.

---

How many houses do you own? Most Americans could answer that question quite easily.

But John McCain couldn't remember yesterday when asked by reporters. It's actually kind of ridiculous. He paused and said, "I think

Edited by Overlord Aethix (see edit history)

Posted

McCain.

Posted

BARACK

AND

ROLL!!!!