Dawn of the Fourth Day (Majora's Mask)

34 posts in this topic

Posted

Could someone please tell me if it works for GC. I must know.

I don't think they cleaned MM's glitches for Collector's Addition, so I think its worth a try.

Posted

I don't think they cleaned MM's glitches for Collector's Addition, so I think its worth a try.

they didn't don't worry, my friend has it, we did the glitch on that one first... and the fierce diety's glitch

Posted

oh yeah i member the fierce diety's glitch its cool but forgot how to do it xD if u know plz tell me even though i already know wat happens... 7_7

Posted

So Saha, about that little blur above Skullkid that you think is Majora's Mask, I actually think it might be the moon just really, really, really, far away. Its brown. Or maybe the developers just put it there to hold the place and check if it would gradually fall like they wanted before the designed the real moon they used.

Posted

OK, here's how to do the fierce deity's mask glitch

1. be on day 1 night(if day you'll be waiting for ever...)and be sure to put the fierce deity mask on the down C

2. call epona

3. go to milk road on epona

4. save to the owl statue still on epona's back

5. go back to your file

6. if you're still on Epona's back, press the button to put on Fierce Diety's Mask

7. the game will make a buzzing noise, untill teh 2nd day ***DO NOT PRESS ANYTHING UNTILL THE BUZZING STOPS!!! DOING SO WILL FREEZE THE GAME***

8. 2nd day back up a bit to get off Epona, Congrates, you're Fierce Deity outside of a boss fight!

Posted

1. be on day 1 night(if day you'll be waiting for ever...)and be sure to put the fierce deity mask on the down C

2. call epona

5. go back to your file

6. if you're still on Epona's back, press the button to put on Fierce Diety's Mask

7. the game will make a buzzing noise, untill teh 2nd day ***DO NOT PRESS ANYTHING UNTILL THE BUZZING STOPS!!! DOING SO WILL FREEZE THE GAME***

8. 2nd day back up a bit to get off Epona, Congrates, you're Fierce Deity outside of a boss fight!

Thanx alot but i think i did it a diferent way than this ? oh well better to learn new things anywayz thanx for the tips

Posted

Thanx alot but i think i did it a diferent way than this ? oh well better to learn new things anywayz thanx for the tips

I've tried the other way, that way can corrupt your game data

Posted

2. call epona

5. go back to your file

Instead of step 6 you can go to the Gormon Bros (make sure you had 10 rupees before you saved) and ask to race without pressing any buttons except A to talk to them. Start the race and as soon as it begins press the C button you assigned the mask to. Wait for the race to end without pressing anything (or your game will crash) and then you'll be talking to them off of your horse as the FD.

Or you can put the mask on during the part where you're helping Kafei retrieve his mask. When playing as Link put on any mask (like the keaton mask) then finish your part, as Kafei swap the mask link is wearing for the FD mask and Link will transform. Either beat the game or don't, when its over jump down the waterfall into the Southern Swamp, from here you can get to Clocktown.

Posted

Cause the way i did it was in the last day wen u have to retreave Keifes wedding mask there is a crack to that hidden place were the mask is. u have to roll into the crack and while ur doing that link goes threw the wall. then when u retrieve the mask you have to do umthing with the FD mask but forgot >_>

Posted

Cause the way i did it was in the last day wen u have to retreave Keifes wedding mask there is a crack to that hidden place were the mask is. u have to roll into the crack and while ur doing that link goes threw the wall. then when u retrieve the mask you have to do umthing with the FD mask but forgot >_>

Yeah that is a way of doing it. Just a bit harder, but also safer.

Posted

yeah thats y i prefare it that way cause less chance of freezing xD

Posted

off topic people. Oh and dawn of the fourth day wont work on my copy of collectors edition. :unsure:

Posted

I watched it, and I tried it, but it didn't work. I waited the whole three days, and waited about 20 minuets just to die.

Posted

WOW I had no idea about that 4th day glitch! cool

Posted

:o I must attempt. As soon as I clear up some space on my GC memory card...lsidjkjahgj