Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Everything and everyone seems to have a problem with me..

14 posts in this topic

Posted

I always try to be nice to people and when they're not nice to me, they expect me to be still nice to them! I mean, i can sense when someone isn't being nice to me because they're like, nice-er to me than they would be if they hadn't been mean to me, and that's what really annoys me and also, the teachers just harras me all the time, and also, i hate people who write really rubbish like "well since thiz dont mek sence im gonna typ relly rubbihs". And when people just tell me what to do (like this noob at school who tells me "what would really be a good idea" and stuff...) like, all the time and there's always people bulling me.... And to top it off, i really hate people who just continously go on about stuff.

Posted

yeh i hte wen ppls tlk lyke ths too rofl rofl rofl lolsss

Heh, I feel the same way.

Posted

*rips apart Paul and Joe* I have the same problem.They act nice,then,when they 'think' I`ve taken the bait... :mellow:

Posted

Maybe people don't like you because your personalities clash. I have that problem with a girl at my school; she's not mean, far from it, but we just don't like being around each other. Not anyone's fault, we just.. don't mix.

Otherwise, you might have done something they considered mean to them without realizing it, or they really aren't being mean to you at all. A lot of kids at my school think this one girl's 'mean', but I know her better than that; she just isn't comfortable being all chummy with people she doesn't know very well.

Posted

...umm... get platic surgery... then change ur name and then go to a differsnt school...

Posted

Yeah, the same thing is (Kinda) happening to me. . .

I'm always as nice as I can be to people and let alot of things slide off my back, but people have decided they can treat me like crap and i won't care. Alot of people think I'm the coolest person in my school, but those same people act like asses to me. So often I feel like getting in a fight, or cussing someone out so they'll leave me the hell alone! What is even worse is that they don't treat anyone BUT me like that. . .

DAMN YOU JACOB!!!! <_<

Posted

Hey, Goron_Merchant.... Your name wouldn't happen to be James, would it?

Posted

Nah, I'm Raleigh. . .

Posted

Raleigh... wat country r u from? (just wondering)

Posted

Yeah, the same thing is (Kinda) happening to me. . .

I'm always as nice as I can be to people and let alot of things slide off my back, but people have decided they can treat me like crap and i won't care. Alot of people think I'm the coolest person in my school, but those same people act like asses to me. So often I feel like getting in a fight, or cussing someone out so they'll leave me the hell alone! What is even worse is that they don't treat anyone BUT me like that. . .

DAMN YOU JACOB!!!! <_<

Yeah, people are like that to me as well, although i can shut them up anytime i want because i know how to get to people and then they won't be mean to me.

Posted

U.S.

Posted

u.s...ok... just that name sound wierd to fo came from the u.s

Posted

dude i like u and i would never say anything mean to you(but Princess Zelda is a different story)

Posted

I said I was sorry darnit... what more do you want from me?!?

(Other then hyrulian_Master... anyone can say what they want. we all know what he wants. he wnts me gone..)