Anime

1941 posts in this topic

Posted

I like Japan I just can't follow it. Like that Inyuasihi thing show. I watched one episode, and it was terrible. It was no plot, no action, all I saw was a cat man tring to fix some girls bike because he broke it by falling on it, and all he did was break it more. It's just terrible.

That wasn't the first episode. Maybe that's why you were confused. InuYasha is a good show, it just doesn't have many plot twists often. Blame the manga if you don't like it, it's based off the manga after all. I like it though (The Band of Seven episodes were awesome! :D)

InuYasha is just one anime. Technically, you're blaming it all on that show. Try watching some other anime. You liked Dragon Ball Z, right? That just proves my point right there lol. ^^

Posted

That wasn't the first episode. Maybe that's why you were confused. InuYasha is a good show, it just doesn't have many plot twists often. Blame the manga if you don't like it, it's based off the manga after all. I like it though (The Band of Seven episodes were awesome! :D)

InuYasha is just one anime. Technically, you're blaming it all on that show. Try watching some other anime. You liked Dragon Ball Z, right? That just proves my point right there lol. ^^

Well used too because I will not tell a lie, and I have to hate it or else I lied. The only time I watched the other show was the only time I could watch the show because I was at my friends house and I just watched t.v. :unsure:

Posted

Your time will come... once you hit puberty, that is. (If you haven't already, that is,)

Posted

Gah, I totally forgot about Love Hina. XD I love that show. And the manga. Though I somehow lost most of 'em. .__.

Posted

Your time will come... once you hit puberty, that is. (If you haven't already, that is,)

What does puberty have to do with anything?

Posted

Well used too because I will not tell a lie, and I have to hate it or else I lied. The only time I watched the other show was the only time I could watch the show because I was at my friends house and I just watched t.v. :unsure:

There's a difference between lying and changing your mind so you hate something you used to love just because it's anime? THAT IS JUST WRONG! Anime is fundamental to hyrule.net I'm just not the same if I'm not obsessed with Vampires (thanks to Karin/Chibi Vampire). What would Cat Girl be without InuYasha? Could Saria even exist without Eureka Seven? GIVE IT A TRY! I'M SURE YOU'LL LIKE IT. Just tell everyone you changed you mind and that's different from lying. Just because you say something doesn't mean it's set in stone, and if you go back on it you're lying. Give anime a chance.

Now you said you like Dragonball Z. That's Shōnen stuff for boys around your age. It happens to be my favorite too. It often features action adventure or humor. The protagonist is often male but can be female(as in chibi vampire) or one of both (Eureka Seven) Some times it's hard to tell because the protagonist most always has a cohort of the opposite gender who's right up there with them if not co-protagonist. Here is wiki's list of Shōnen. Look it through and pick some shows, Watch at least the first episode and then tell me how you feel about anime.

Posted

What would I be like if I wasn't on a quest to watch every good quality anime out there? (Yes, you heard me right. So what?)

My opinion is every anime is good for a try AT LEAST once. But you should at least watch up to five episodes of it to get the main jist of it.

Posted

I'm not telling you three things that happened. I'm not going to tell you I watched 2 episodes of Inuyasha, I'm not telling you it was awesome, and I'm not telling you that I want to watch more of it.

I'm not telling you these things because you'll all freak out and what not. I'm not telling you I'm trying to forget the show's awsomeness, but it's too hard.

These are the secrets sealed in my head that I will never let out.

Posted (edited)

Oh really? Hehehe. *singing* I want to change the world *stops singing* I also think you'd like these two

Edited by akamaru (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

I said I'm not telling you, and you still found out!

Aw crud. I told by saing I'm not telling. Darn saying I'm not doing something then ironicly saying.

I'm really not telling you that the episodes I watched was called the terror of the noh mask, and the soul piper and the mistivious soul, the one I liked most, but I will tell you I have to wait till I go to my grandmas to see the vids.

Dammit I did it again. :angry: I'm just to lazy to change it.

Edited by Y. Link Addict (see edit history)

Posted

What amazes me is that you still haven't watched the first episode.

Posted

OBAN Star Racers is amazing.

Posted

Oh boy. Don't even get me started on Anime. I have over 100 Gigs of Anime on my computer. Whether it was downloaded legally or illegally is up to you to decide. Some of my favorite shows of Anime would have to be:

Elfen Lied

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Bleach

Hellsing

Claymore

Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Azumanga Daioh

Black Cat

Tokko

Black Lagoon

Ergo Proxy

Gantz

Ghost in the Shell

Princess Mononoke

By the way, all the ones that I have mentioned I've seen all of so far. I didn't include the ones that I'm currently watching.

Posted

Oh boy. Don't even get me started on Anime. I have over 100 Gigs of Anime on my computer. Whether it was downloaded legally or illegally is up to you to decide. Some of my favorite shows of Anime would have to be:

Elfen Lied

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Bleach

Hellsing

Claymore

Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Azumanga Daioh

Black Cat

Tokko

Black Lagoon

Ergo Proxy

Gantz

Ghost in the Shell

Princess Mononoke

By the way, all the ones that I have mentioned I've seen all of so far. I didn't include the ones that I'm currently watching.

Pretty good stuff. Haven't seen a lot of that, but I like the ones I have and I've heard the other ones are good.

Posted

Thanks. I really don't have a preference on what Genre to watch for Anime, but I usually find myself watching the gory and nonstop action ones, but every once and a while I'll settle down to watch a comedy such as: Azumanga Daioh, and Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.