Anime

1941 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

azumanga daioh

look for it on youtube

and you will laugh!

"are you saying that i am a fake cat? DO YOU MEAN TO SAY THAT THERE ARE CATS THAT ARE REAL AND THOSE THAT AREN'T?!?!?

Edited by evil demon android (see edit history)

Posted

Care to tell us the story or at least the jist of it, SK?

Of Fate/Stay Night?

Sure. =)

Shirou Emiya lost his parents in a fire when he was young and was later adopted by a sorceror by the name of Kiritsugu Emiya. Although he was full of admiration for his adopted father and yearns to become an ally of justice, Shirou has limited powers and was unable to become a strong sorceror like his father. That is until one fateful day, he was drawn into the Holy Grail War and had to summon a female "Servant" known as Saber in order to protect himself. It turns out that the Holy Grail War involves a series of battles among powerful sorcerors to fight for the possession of a relic that will grant one's wishes, the Holy Grail. There are altogether seven "Masters" who can summon their respective "Servants" from different classes known as Saber, Archer, Rider, Berserker, Lancer, Caster and Assasin. These "Servants" have to hide their names in order not to reveal their weaknesses to the enemies. The story revolves around Shirou and his entanglement in the Holy Grail War.

[Not my words. Just copied from 'Anime News Network' because I'm too lazy to write it out in my own words.]

Posted

I spent 9 days without watching Inuyasha and I no longer have the urge to watch it. :tongue: I told you I didn't want to watch it and I never would again. Ha ha ha.

Posted

Now to get you on Naruto

TWO BOYS KISS!

Posted

Or Pm me and I'll solve your anime problems

Posted

Now to get you on Naruto

TWO BOYS KISS!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER! That and WTF?

Or Pm me and I'll solve your anime problems

Who has an anime problem? You don't mean me? I JUST HATE IT!

Posted

The funny thing about the kiss is the characters hate each other. At least we think so. SASUKE I'M FINDING OUT YOU'RE SECRET!

Posted

Nah, we all know he loved it. And wants more.

Posted

Nah, we all know he loved it. And wants more.

*Turns back.* *In wisper.* I do not. *Loudly.* YOU UNDERSTAND!?

Posted

I wasn't talking about you. .__. I was talking about Sasuke.

Posted

I wasn't talking about you. .__. I was talking about Sasuke.

I think I'm paranoid or somthing about anime... It's taking over my non anime side. I must fight back. *Hides under bed.*

Posted

Whats so bad about it? Why do you not want to like it?

Posted

Whats so bad about it? Why do you not want to like it?

I guess i'm getting too old to watch animated t.v. shows. I'm going to be 15 I have to grow up eventually, even if I don't want to.

Posted

People of all ages watch anime. My dad watches it sometimes. AND HE IS ALMOST FIFTY.

Posted

People of all ages watch anime. My dad watches it sometimes. AND HE IS ALMOST FIFTY.

No one else at my school likes it, and no matter what I do they tell me to grow up... I can't do all the things I like to do with out getting picked on or beat up ever day, and the worst part is I have four more years of pain and misery left. :cry: They won't even let me play Zelda because they say it's gay, and I try to defend it, but I... I... I get beat up in the end. :cry: I'll never be normal with this life... Maybe I should leave the site before they find out i'm a member, but it's a maybe.