Anime

1941 posts in this topic

Posted

Are these people your friends? You shouldnt let other people determine what you can and cannot do. If you want to play Zelda, tell them to fsck off and play some Zelda.

Posted

Are these people your friends? You shouldnt let other people determine what you can and cannot do. If you want to play Zelda, tell them to fsck off and play some Zelda.

No. None of them are my friends no one at that school is my friend, and it's been like that since the first day of Kindergarden. I was instantly the most hated for no reason, and I tried to make new friends, and when think I do they tell me to go away and never talk to them again, and then they come back and talk to me. Then my mom held me back in 5th, and then I was liked till the secound day when they heard about me, and now it's the same thing again everyday, and it will be like that for 4 more years.

If you have other things PM me I don't want to spam this topic, even though it looks like I do I don't.

Posted

Join the club YLA, I'm mocked because I like Pokemon, Zelda, animes, and all that stuff, but I don't try and hide it. I stand up for what I like. And I think it's time you start doing the same! If they push to the outside make the best of it. Find the other outsiders, and get to know them, make the friends you didn't think you could. And you can never get to old to watch anime, Shonen means someone under the age of 18, so it's got you covered for awhile, hen there is anime for adults even. So top with the I'm so miserable act and make yourself happy!

And Oh Noes I knew that about him. I'm just talking about proving it.

Posted

Join the club YLA, I'm mocked because I like Pokemon, Zelda, animes, and all that stuff, but I don't try and hide it. I stand up for what I like. And I think it's time you start doing the same! If they push to the outside make the best of it. Find the other outsiders, and get to know them, make the friends you didn't think you could. And you can never get to old to watch anime, Shonen means someone under the age of 18, so it's got you covered for awhile, hen there is anime for adults even. So top with the I'm so miserable act and make yourself happy!

And Oh Noes I knew that about him. I'm just talking about proving it.

You think my life's an act? Everything I tell you is the truth, and there is no way to make me happy. Besides I'm the only person in the 8th grade who likes Zelda at my school. Making friends at that school is like surviving a heart attack it won't happen.

Posted

I guess i'm getting too old to watch animated t.v. shows. I'm going to be 15 I have to grow up eventually, even if I don't want to.

I'm going to be 15 as well, and I still watch anime. :huhwhat:

Why not try to make new friends at your upcoming high school, then? I'm sure there's bound to be SOMEONE who likes Zelda, or anime.

Me? I was lucky to meet a friend in Grade 8 who liked anime, Nintendo videogames, Youtube and all that. She's going to a different school, so I am going to have to meet other friends who like similiar stuff in High School.

So you and I are in a similiar situation.

And if you don't want people to make fun of you,

watch it in secret.

You're acting as if watching anime is a sign of your death, which it isn't. Dislike it if you like, but I'm just saying all of this because I'm really worried about your situation.

Posted

I like Buso Renkin, Ruroni Kenshin, anything by Miyazaki, and most older anime, but my favorite has to be the FLCL series, even though it was only six episodes long.

Posted

I love Miyazaki films. I once did a hero's journey and symbolism study on a number of the films... Miyazaki is a genius. I also love films such as Akira, because that was riddled with so many symbolisms and religious and scientific that I still learn something new from it every time I watch it. I also like X, which is amazing in any light. My anime preferences tend to lean more towards more mature movies and series with in-depth storylines and characters, such as the ones I've mentioned, rather than the majority of popular anime such as Naruto, Inu Yasha, Blood+, etc. etc.

Posted

I'm going to be 15 as well, and I still watch anime. :huhwhat:

Why not try to make new friends at your upcoming high school, then? I'm sure there's bound to be SOMEONE who likes Zelda, or anime.

Me? I was lucky to meet a friend in Grade 8 who liked anime, Nintendo videogames, Youtube and all that. She's going to a different school, so I am going to have to meet other friends who like similiar stuff in High School.

So you and I are in a similiar situation.

And if you don't want people to make fun of you,

watch it in secret.

You're acting as if watching anime is a sign of your death, which it isn't. Dislike it if you like, but I'm just saying all of this because I'm really worried about your situation.

If I can't make friends in my grade or lower, what makes you think I'll make a friend older than I am? That's like tring to rob a man with a gun, you'll end up dead, or badly injerd.

Posted

That's like tring to rob a man with a gun, you'll end up dead, or badly injerd.

The gun could be out of ammo. My point is, you never know until you try.

Well you can at least try. (also, when I said new people at high school, I was also talking about kids the same age/grade as you who like anime and videogames an' all that.)

I'd also try to really tone down the negative perception on this situation of yours. It obviously won't help.

Plus, it's new people you're meeting. Not the same ones, so you'll never know: things could turn out better. =)

Posted

The gun could be out of ammo. My point is, you never know until you try.

Well you can at least try. (also, when I said new people at high school, I was also talking about kids the same age/grade as you who like anime and videogames an' all that.)

I'd also try to really tone down the negative perception on this situation of yours. It obviously won't help.

Plus, it's new people you're meeting. Not the same ones, so you'll never know: things could turn out better. =)

My town is tiny, and everyone knows everyone so that won't work, and rumors go around, and that's why i'm hated because of a rumor.

Posted

You are acting like an emo right now fix the problem, disprove the rumor, and things will get better for you.

Another great anime I forgot to mention.. Samurai Jack

Posted (edited)

You are acting like an emo right now fix the problem, disprove the rumor, and things will get better for you.

Another great anime I forgot to mention.. Samurai Jack

I try everday to stop it, but it grows stronger ever day I try to stop it. Then I tried to kill myself, as you all may know by now, and then it went away for a day or so then came back. So I gave up.

I used to watch that show. Then one day I was watching it and thought "What is the point of this show. This sucks." Then stoped watching it. Give up you'll never get me to watch anime even if you taped my eyes open I will not watch it.

Edited by Y. Link Addict (see edit history)

Posted

EMOOOOOOOOO. You're emoer than Sasuke. PM me the rumor, and I'll tell you how to stop it, because if you haven't realized your life is alot like mine was before I OPENED MY EYES AND SAW THE WORLD IN FULL PERSPECTIVE. And... JACK RULES WHO DARE YOU INSULT HIM. IF YOU DO ONE MORE TIME I'LL AKU TO BANISH YOU!

Posted

wow, yla i'm ashamed, really. you can do things with your life, you just don't try. try to do something, try to find something to do. i used to be like this till i got over it and got friends. it's really not that hard. just try. :offtopic: (couldn't resist XD)

anyways, i'm not really watching anime at the moment, i know i'm shunned lol

Posted

EMOOOOOOOOO. You're emoer than Sasuke. PM me the rumor, and I'll tell you how to stop it, because if you haven't realized your life is alot like mine was before I OPENED MY EYES AND SAW THE WORLD IN FULL PERSPECTIVE. And... JACK RULES WHO DARE YOU INSULT HIM. IF YOU DO ONE MORE TIME I'LL AKU TO BANISH YOU!

5 things to say.

1. I'm not emo.

2. Who?

3. I'm not afriad to say the rumor. I'll tell you the rumor pasted they just want me dead because I'm annoying, but all I say is hi to people, and they talk to me. 0_0 IT'S THERE FALT THAT THEY HATE ME BECAUSE THEY ALLWAYS START THE FU*KING CONVERSTATION, AND GET ANNOYED BY WHAT THEY STARTED!

4. I WASN'T INSALTING HIM I WAS JUST SAYING WHAT I THOUGHT WHILE I WAS TALKING TO MYSELF!

And 5. I WILL NEVER LIKE, OR WATCH ANIME IF MY LIFE DEPENDED ON IT! AND NOW I'M MAD BECAUSE YOU MADE ME REALIZE WHAT MY PROBLEM WAS, AND NOW I'LL BE MAD ALL DAY!