Anime

1941 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

5 things to say.

1. I'm not emo.

2. Who?

3. I'm not afriad to say the rumor. I'll tell you the rumor pasted they just want me dead because I'm annoying, but all I say is hi to people, and they talk to me. 0_0 IT'S THERE FALT THAT THEY HATE ME BECAUSE THEY ALLWAYS START THE FU*KING CONVERSTATION, AND GET ANNOYED BY WHAT THEY STARTED!

4. I WASN'T INSALTING HIM I WAS JUST SAYING WHAT I THOUGHT WHILE I WAS TALKING TO MYSELF!

And 5. I WILL NEVER LIKE, OR WATCH ANIME IF MY LIFE DEPENDED ON IT! AND NOW I'M MAD BECAUSE YOU MADE ME REALIZE WHAT MY PROBLEM WAS, AND NOW I'LL BE MAD ALL DAY!

Look, I know you're having "emotional issues" and all, but people are trying to help, and you just keep coming up with excuses to keep yourself from making any changes to what's bothering you. Either take some advice or stop complaining. If you don't like anime, I don't know why you're still in this thread... o_O;;; But, I will say that if you've played videogames, you've more than likely watched anime through cutscenes. Tales of Phantasia/Symphonia/etc, .hack//, Full Metal Alchemist, Inu Yasha, Ragnarok Online, Rozen Maiden, Sakura Wars, and Xenosaga are only a few anime videogames.

Edited by Zeruda (see edit history)

Posted

With all technicalities Anime is in any Nintendo cutscene. Because they're animated and made in Japan... SO HA YLA! And if you don't want to lie no you are doing it, because you like anime, but you're pretending you don't. And you act like an emo. (with the attempted suicide.)

Posted

Leave the kid alone. If he wants to be like that, so be it.

Also, watch "Now And Then, Here And There".

I've just started watching it, and so far, so good.

Posted

With all technicalities Anime is in any Nintendo cutscene. Because they're animated and made in Japan... SO HA YLA! And if you don't want to lie no you are doing it, because you like anime, but you're pretending you don't. And you act like an emo. (with the attempted suicide.)

So I won't play video games anymore. How hard can that be?

Posted

So I won't play video games anymore. How hard can that be?

-no comment- xD

Also, watch "Now And Then, Here And There".

I've just started watching it, and so far, so good.

Oh, I've heard that's a really good anime! I can't find it on Veoh, though. -_- Got any suggestions on a good site I could watch it on?

Posted

i like lucky star now, but im not a complete freak about it!

ive only watched 17 episodes...

today :unsure:

Posted

Fine I broke my no video game thing the first 5 minuets into it. But it's not acually consiterd anime anyway.

Posted

I read a good manga here the other day; Buddha.

Posted

im not obsessed with the show or anything

its not like im learning the lucky star dance or summat :unsure:

Posted

im not obsessed with the show or anything

its not like im learning the lucky star dance or summat :unsure:

Lol EDA, nice. XD

I'm on episode 4 of Lucky Star.

I'm also currently watching this REALLY good anime called Soul Eater! It's so funny! xD There are about 15 episodes out so far, and I think there's gonna be 50 eps in total. :D And it;s made by studio BONES (people who made Fullmetal Alchemist, Wolf's Rain, Cowboy Bebop, Eureka SeveN, Ouran High School Host Club etc.)

Posted (edited)

OKAY! YOU GOT ME! i freakin love the show! i cant stop watching it! i am trying the dance. and i HATE to dance!

*dances the lucky star dance :cow: *

EDIT: okay now ive watched all of lucky star :cry:

that episode when her moms spirit visits them made me cry :sadness:

well, even though it it my favorite anime i must move on for more japanese humor.

im thinkin of watchin the rest of azumanga daioh

EDIT 2!!!: okay i am watching the melancholy of haruhi suzamiya! love it!

Edited by evil demon android (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

I have fallen victim to the awesomeness of FMA. I even tried to Transmutate wood. (no luck. I'm gonna make a transmutation circle on paint and try something else)

Edited by Umbreon (see edit history)

Posted

crap! haruhi was even shorter than lucky star!

im sad again :cry:

Posted (edited)

I love Studio Ghibli films, their brilliant! I used to like dragonball Z, I'm not sure if that was japanese or just an american attempt at anime. I'm sorry about my lolcat addiction but this one's brilliant for this kind of thread.

In my opinion :unsure: ...

lolcatsdotcomiel0o61wk5n8oybw.jpg

post-6357-1219353846_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jesus (see edit history)

Posted

OKAY! YOU GOT ME! i freakin love the show! i cant stop watching it! i am trying the dance. and i HATE to dance!

*dances the lucky star dance :cow: *

EDIT: okay now ive watched all of lucky star :cry:

that episode when her moms spirit visits them made me cry :sadness:

well, even though it it my favorite anime i must move on for more japanese humor.

im thinkin of watchin the rest of azumanga daioh

EDIT 2!!!: okay i am watching the melancholy of haruhi suzamiya! love it!

Waiwaiwait.

You should probably watch other Kyoto Animation works.

For instance, you would probably enjoy Haruhi and Lucky Star more if you watched the Full Metal Panic! series first.

The order for watching should be this:

Full Metal Panic!

Full Metal Panic Fumoffu?

Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Lucky Star

FMP is referenced in Haruhi Suzumiya, and both of them are referenced in Lucky Star.

It's a much more enjoyable experience when you see them first.

They're all great works.

And yes, the mother episode was very sad.

Haruhi Suzumiya will have a second season based on the continuation of the manga, mostly centering around The Vanishing of Haruhi Suzumiya. It's not announced when it will come out, but even the manga for it is still releasing new works, the most previous one also not being announced for a due date.

Azumanga Daioh made me suppress giggles a lot and I just recently finished it. The artwork and animation is pretty low quality, but I forgive it for that.

Full Metal Alchemist is also pretty overrated, in the eyes of many hardcore anime enthusiasts... >_>

<_<

Don't kill me, fangirls/guys.

Also, Angel Teeth, DBZ is indeed anime, it's just a vastly over rated one that most people enjoy because of "cool explosions" and "IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!! acting".

Sahaqiel