Anime

1941 posts in this topic

Posted

Haruhi Suzumiya is really good so far. I'm watching it in chronological order instead of the order the episodes are broadcast though. I have to say that the animations are very fluid and detailed (ie, the hand gestures during Hare Hare Yukai and pretty much all the details that go into character movement and the backgrounds), and the sequences when they show what goes on on the computer screens are surprisingly realistic. Also, the breast physics are some of the best I've seen second to Love Hina. Haruhi looks better with long hair, Miruku is cute, Yuki's got hax0rz skillz, Koizumi is fun, and Kyon is yummy. :3

Posted

TO the FMA cave!

And Saha (I truthful so rarely use that nick name I didn't know) I can prove it isn't overrated, watch the end of episode 25 and you'll see. *holds back tear.*

I saw it.

But it's still overrated.

You people think it's homemade God on a stick.

Also, Joshizzle, Haruhi, fsck yeah!

Sahaqiel

Posted

OH MY GOSH, MAGIC.

OH MY GOSH, CIRCLES MAKE MAGIC.

OH MY GOSH, HE CAN DO MAGIC WITHOUT CIRCLES.

OH MY GOSH, HE CAN DO MAGIC WITHOUT ANY NEGATIVE EFFECTS.

Posted

man i could really go for watching that spirited away movie again

OMG I was going to watch that on cartoon network when it came out. Good thing I didn't.

TO the FMA cave!

And Saha (I truthful so rarely use that nick name I didn't know) I can prove it isn't overrated, watch the end of episode 25 and you'll see. *holds back tear.*

My friend likes that show, and stabed me with his knife for saying I hate it. I don't even know that show! It was funny though...and painful.

Posted

Haruhi Suzumiya is really good so far. I'm watching it in chronological order instead of the order the episodes are broadcast though. I have to say that the animations are very fluid and detailed (ie, the hand gestures during Hare Hare Yukai and pretty much all the details that go into character movement and the backgrounds), and the sequences when they show what goes on on the computer screens are surprisingly realistic. Also, the breast physics are some of the best I've seen second to Love Hina. Haruhi looks better with long hair, Miruku is cute, Yuki's got hax0rz skillz, Koizumi is fun, and Kyon is yummy. :3

that blue haired girl scared me

"... thats why im going to kill you and see how miss suzimiya reacts!"

"what?"

MISSED KNIFE ATTACK!

and then yuki comes out of nowhere being awesome!

"I for-for-forgot my bag- AAAH! ... TAKE YOUR TIME!"

Posted

Episode 25 probably the saddest of them all. (So far for me 38!)

think thats sad? watch grave of the fireflies its an anime and its the sadest movie iv ever seen

Posted

ive moved on to death note.

"ill take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!!!"

Posted

Death Note? What's that about then?

Posted

Death Note? What's that about then?

a shinigami (god of death) drops his death note,a book that has the power to kill people, in the human world. It is found by a student named Light Yagami, who then tests it and finds out it works! he is determined to rid the world of all criminals (and anyone who stands in his way) using the death note. but then here comes the twist! a mysterious man named L is investigating the many murders Light committed. Light has to find out L's identity, L has to find out Light's identity. whoevers name is revealed dies!

Posted

Sounds pretty good actually.

Posted

Hm, pretty good. I prefer the original though, of course. xD But they did a good job capturing every note and tone. ^_^

I haven't watched many episodes of anime recently, only the latest Bleach movie: Diamond Dust Rebellion (which, if I may add, was excellent! ^^)

I think I'm getting back into DBZ as well LOL. xD

Posted

I watched Conquer of Shambala yesterday.

It... Was... AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

I now need to finish Ranma then find another anime... SK you tend to like he same stuff I do. Any suggestions?

Posted (edited)

I hate people at my school. There's an anime club, and everyone's like "you like that stuff right? You should join." and I said "no because you said it's uncool why should I? I know your just joking," and they said "You can like whatever you want we don't care."

They cared for the first 10 years of school. Jeeze I hate those people. :( I should go back to it, but what's the point now?

Edited by Y. Link Addict (see edit history)

Posted

The point is to not care?

If you want to watch anime, go for it.

They have no business with your matters at home.

Jesus.

Sahaqiel