Anime

1941 posts in this topic

Posted

I can now stream on either uStream or Justin.tv, which are way better than Livestream in that they don't make my computer's fan start playing The Gears discography.

I'm gonna go for Justin.tv, since you don't need an account(I don't think anyway) to chat, unlike uStream now, since they're silly. Plus, Justin.tv's the only stream site that doesn't make my computer's fan crazy, which is coolio, even after hours of a stream.

So, just saying.

Even though no one cares. Shaq wants Kaffles/Betty to stream animu, anyway. : (

Posted

Naruto, InuYasha, Black Butler, xxxHolic, Bleach (Not really into), and Deathnote. Those are awesome.

Wait, did he call us awesome?

I didn't know that gelp was physically capable of giving a compliment to another human being.

He's saying you're trolling him because you two are so intensely lame that it decreases his faith in living in a world where people as annoying and lame as you exist, but that since he doesn't believe someone as annoying and lame as you can exist, you're probably doing it on purpose in order to make him commit suicide, thus being very masterful at being annoying, lame people on purpose.

Incidentally, Domovoi, if you don't take the racism out of your signature, I'm probably going to ban you.

Sahaqiel

Posted

I watch Bleach,SoulEater,Slayers,Ouran High School Host Club,Inuyasha,Any Anime That Is Funny

Posted

^Get some more variety there and watch School Rumble.

Posted

or idk

something actually good

Posted

Preview for the first volume of the Higurashi Kira OVA series. As expected, the first volume is going to be comic relief/fanservice.

Posted

EMBRACE IT, SAHA.

FOR TENMAAAAAA~

Now I feel like rewatching it. Goddamnit it lack of free time ;-;

I was able to fit in episode 3 of Ano Hi Mita today at least: Poppo seriously never ceases to make me smile. :'D

Posted

Dude.

Whole episode dedicated to Pokemon and a direct Pepsi ad.

I was like what am I watching.

NOKEMON

GETTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

And 'Dojimon' too. xDD

Posted

I don't know what Pepsi's been up to, but they've had advertisements in like all the spring season animu.

At least the ones I'm watching.

Ano Hi Mita Hana wo Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai

The Money of Soul and Possibility Control

Hana-Saku Iroha, I believe?

Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko

Posted

Buying more DVDs

This time Millennium Actress, Ghost In The Shell and Summer Wars.

Think maybe after I'll get Steamboy and some other movie I can't remember the name of.

Tekkonkinkreet was the movie I remembered now

Posted

I got Tekkonkinkreet on Amazon for 8 bucks including shipping. It's great that it's so obscure.

Posted

It's only like £4 on our Amazon <:

Also your Amazon doesn't have free shipping on like every DVD, book and game? Ours does.

Posted

This time Millennium Actress, Ghost In The Shell and Summer Wars.

Yes, yes, more yes. :thumbup:

I watched about 6 episodes of anime yesterday to catch up with my weekly stuff, so now all I have left is Deadman Wonderland.

I'm thinking of dropping C sometime; I'm gonna give it one or two more episodes. :\

Also finally dropped Starry Sky. I honestly probably couldn't take another 6 episodes of that show. e-e

On the bright side, Toriko continues to be awesome, the current Bleach filler arc is pretty decent and Ao Hi Mita continues to be really cool. :'D

Posted

Deadman Wonderland uses way too much grit appeal.

If you drop C, you'll have a C flat, which is just a D!

Yeah, if I recall correctly, you tried to defend it. No. I don't know what you were thinking.

Agreed on Ano Hi Mita Hana wo Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai. (Lame people shorten it)