Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!!!!

26 posts in this topic

Posted

I like slower ons... easier to outrun :)

QUIT SCARING ME WITH TALK OF ZOMBIES!!! :fear: Im serious! I get chills everytime!

Ah.Zombies.This is where I defend my friend Bob.

Bob is a zombie who I met a couple of months ago.He acts like an ordinary person,and is one of my best friends.Also,his favorite food is chicken,not brains.Occasionally we'll go eat at KFC or Mrs.Winner's.Also,he is not slow.He can outrun most people that I know.Bob can also sing.He is in the Advanced Choir in my school.

If you had a friend like Bob,you would be able to understand zombies who who they really are.

Posted

The problem with a rocket launcher is that ammo is a serious factor. I work in a video store so during a weekday we get about 5 customers an hour, we have a lot of time to come up with lists and senarios like "what weapon would you want in case of Zombie Apocalypse?" And Ryu spear is an ok choice if your adept at using it like a Spartan warrior, but if your just an average joe leave the spear throwing to leonitis. Besides you stab a zombie through the head with it and it gets cought on his poritial bone and now your without a weapon. On my List (from work) I'd carry

1. A 9mm full auto Glock with 30 round clips

2. A Double Rifle and 5 boxes of shells.

3. P90 with mounted laser scope and 10 replacement mags.

4. short range weapons consisting of a Marine survival knife and a short sword

Sigh...

GUNS FAIL MISERABLE.

Spears, Shields, and a shootgun can't be beat. LEONITIS ROCKS MY FRICKIN SOCKS.

He threw a spear about fifty feet and ripped the cheek off the persian kings ugly face! :evil:

Spear, STABBING. Shield, BASHING. Shotgun, SHOOT THEIR BRAINS OUT.

Simple ^_^

Posted

Just read the zombie survival guide, brothas.

Posted

Sigh...

GUNS FAIL MISERABLE.

Spears, Shields, and a shootgun can't be beat. LEONITIS ROCKS MY FRICKIN SOCKS.

He threw a spear about fifty feet and ripped the cheek off the persian kings ugly face! :evil:

Spear, STABBING. Shield, BASHING. Shotgun, SHOOT THEIR BRAINS OUT.

Simple ^_^

if u seen Resident evil Extincion u saw how many zombies they were u will get slughtered and u will only have a chance to just kill up to 13 or even less. If u have played resident evil 4 cause have it for the wii ^_^ just try to buy guns Leon has cause his guns ROCK like the infinite chicago type writer :D

Posted

Not 'Resident Evil' REAL LIFE.

Fine, i add a Sword to my inventory D:

CUT THEIR BLINKING HEADS OFF.

Simple(-ER)^_^

Posted

if u seen Resident evil Extincion u saw how many zombies they were u will get slughtered and u will only have a chance to just kill up to 13 or even less. If u have played resident evil 4 cause have it for the wii ^_^ just try to buy guns Leon has cause his guns ROCK like the infinite chicago type writer :D

Dude, dude, dude.

In extinction, like 100 zombie come out a storage box that would only fit 20 or so! It's absoloute crap!

However 4, however fun, is NOT a zombie survival horror.

And for Christs sake Ryu, just run, don't stand around waiting to cut them (which in essence is like killing wasps with a toothpick).

Posted

You know i wouldn't be able to face on zombie... let alone a million with only a sword.... Shotgun... Spear... and Shield.

YOU KNOW I'D RUN AWAY SCREAMING.

Or faint...

Posted

yeah but also harder during a zombie mob wat about throwing a Gernade at them and u trying to get away by shooting the f**in zombies with an ak-47

Posted

AK-47s suck big time D:

FAMAS FOREVER.

Shotgun's are da best though .__.

Posted

No way P90's are the way to go!!!!

Posted

yeah p90's are cool so yeah shoot a gernade get ur way through with a p90 wen bullets are over if u have 4 rocket launcher missels u could probliby make it >_>