Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!!!!

26 posts in this topic

Posted

In the 60's the first of the modern survival horror movies was released. It was called Night of the living dead. For some unknown reason the dead returned to life and began to fest on the flesh of the living. Sure they were slow and stumbled shakingly around, but enough shaky stumbling savages in a small place are scary. A few decades later a movie was released called 28 days later. it featured a very different take on the Zombies, this time they were insanly fast, blood thursty creatures.

My question is which do you prefer.

Posted

In the 60's the first of the modern survival horror movies was released. It was called Night of the living dead. For some unknown reason the dead returned to life and began to fest on the flesh of the living. Sure they were slow and stumbled shakingly around, but enough shaky stumbling savages in a small place are scary. A few decades later a movie was released called 28 days later. it featured a very different take on the Zombies, this time they were insanly fast, blood thursty creatures.

My question is which do you prefer.

Fast ones. They're a LOT scarier.

Posted

The slow and menacing hordes seems to be the more cliche view of zombies, while the fast, super strong ones are alot more threataning.

Posted

I like slower ons... easier to outrun :)

QUIT SCARING ME WITH TALK OF ZOMBIES!!! :fear: Im serious! I get chills everytime!

Posted

Faster ones are scarier than the slow ones, simply due to ferocity.

But the idea of a relentless, constant menace always at your back slowing shuffling toward you? Always being one step ahead but knowing that they will never stop? Thats scary.

Posted

Let's be honest, the whole concept of Zombies is pretty scary!

Posted

I took a quiz, and i answered 100 % truthfully. I have a 49 % chance of surviving a Zombie Apocolypse :biggrin:

Posted

I have 58% chance.

It said:

It's a toss up. You may not make it, but you probably would. But don't get roostery. Stay on your toes, keep your eyes peeled and don't drink tap water. And don't trust anyone with long sleeves...

Posted

YOU LUCKY!!! D:

I'd probably die... It was a year ago i took it. I don't remember what it said XD

Posted

i prefare slow and menacing like ryu said u could outrun them but maybe alot could pop out which could mean trouble >_>

Posted (edited)

i prefare slow and menacing like ryu said u could outrun them but maybe alot could pop out which could mean trouble >_>

That's when you pull out your shotgun ^_^

Edited by Ryu (see edit history)

Posted

That's when you pull out your shotgun ^_^

But against a mob a shotgun is useless. You'll eventually run out of shells.

Posted

But against a mob a shotgun is useless. You'll eventually run out of shells.

AND THAT'S WHEN YOU PULL OUT YOUR SPEAR AND -LOLUBEROWNAGEKICK- ALL THE FRICKERS.

Simple ^_^

Posted (edited)

AND THAT'S WHEN YOU PULL OUT YOUR SPEAR AND -LOLUBEROWNAGEKICK- ALL THE FRICKERS.

Simple ^_^

Or u could just take ur Rocket Launcher and BLOW there A**es >_>

Edited by The Hero (see edit history)

Posted

Or u could just take ur Rocket Launcher and BLOW there A**es >_>

The problem with a rocket launcher is that ammo is a serious factor. I work in a video store so during a weekday we get about 5 customers an hour, we have a lot of time to come up with lists and senarios like "what weapon would you want in case of Zombie Apocalypse?" And Ryu spear is an ok choice if your adept at using it like a Spartan warrior, but if your just an average joe leave the spear throwing to leonitis. Besides you stab a zombie through the head with it and it gets cought on his poritial bone and now your without a weapon. On my List (from work) I'd carry

1. A 9mm full auto Glock with 30 round clips

2. A Double Rifle and 5 boxes of shells.

3. P90 with mounted laser scope and 10 replacement mags.

4. short range weapons consisting of a Marine survival knife and a short sword