Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Beating OoT

24 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

For some reason this morning, I just woke up and beat OoT. I have no reason why. But no that I have (For like the billionth time), I feel warm and fuzzy. Does any else feel this good from beating a Zelda game?

Edited by Master_Ickolas (see edit history)

Posted

Sometimes. It just depends on what game it is. Like OoT or MM I feel happy, but when I beat WW I get angery and I want to kill someone.

Posted

I cried when I first beat OoT. I do every time.I think its half because I dont want it to end, or it has such a feeling of 'the end' to it that it makes me cry. Though I'm not completely sure. :'P

Posted

i feel like i dont want it to end that they need to add more in the story line. But i cried in TP be cause link well never again see midna which was sad. :cry:

Posted

I feel like i could single handedly take on an army after beating a Zelda Game >:D

PURE PWNAGE.

Seriously, im all energized and feel like i could really take on an army XD

I'd get pwned as soon ast he war started though... :mellow:

Unless i had my MJOLNIR armor! And a spear, plus shield, and a shotgun. :'D

BACKONTOPIC.

Yea... kinda. I cryed when i beat TP :cry:

Posted

I don't get too outwardly emotional after beating video games. So no, not really. I like it when cool things happen in them, though. .-.

Also, moved to Zelda Games Discussion. :moderated:

Posted

The only Zelda game I've ever beaten is TP. When I beat it, I was happy, but it was more of a "Phew! FINALLY!" type of feeling.

Posted (edited)

I didn't cry after TP... I laughed so hard that I.. Aw come on I don't want to see the commertial about the animals that were treated badly :cry: it's too sad. :cry: Sorry t.v. is distracting me, but I liked when midna left. She was more annoying than Navi.

(Like that was possible.)

Edited by Y. Link Addict (see edit history)

Posted

I have not cried after beating a Zelda game. I think the only game ending I came close to crying to was Final Fantasy X.

Posted

When I beat a Zelda game, I feel no different than right now. When I beat it with three hearts, I feel accomplishment. That's pretty much it.

Posted

I cried when I first beat OoT. I do every time.I think its half because I dont want it to end, or it has such a feeling of 'the end' to it that it makes me cry. Though I'm not completely sure. :'P

i agree with that when i beat a zelda game for the first time i was sad that their was nothing left to do because after you beat gannon or whoever is the boss in X zelda game side quests just feel pointless

Posted

The only Zelda game I've ever beaten is TP. When I beat it, I was happy, but it was more of a "Phew! FINALLY!" type of feeling.

And you used to yell at noobs because they didn't know lots about Zelda XD

@YLA:DIE.

Posted

@YLA:DIE.

If you insist. *Jumps off a cliff.* I'm still alive.

Why did you want me to die?

Posted

Er... I haven't beaten OoT yet... :embarrassed: I'm halfway through Ocarina of Time, Majora's mask, and Twilight Princess. I give each of them about equal playing time. I'm farther in OoT than in TP

On topic: Beating Wind Waker was sad, because I got attatched to the characters I guess... Phantom Hourglass didn't really bring back anything from the characters aspect though for me. =/ I cried when I was like 8 when I beat Link's Awakening...

Posted

That's not surprising. Link's Awakening is the best Zelda handheld game to date, and I was sad when I beat it too.