Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Beating OoT

24 posts in this topic

Posted

yes yes i do oot is like why should i go back im a lot more mature now and it just woulnt feel right and links awakaning its like im guna miss them ill never get to see them agin cause they were all dreams of a giant flying fish-whale thing

Posted

Whenever I beat a Zelda game, I'm always happy just because I finished it, but a little bit sad at the same time because it's over. Usually, when I finish a Zelda game for the first time, I always play it again, then beat it. After that, I don't play it for a while.

Posted

I have ocarina vc version and im only at dodongo cavern. After i finish Wind Waker for the second time, i'm gonna play OoT, Then i'll finish Tp.. i'm really slow at beating zelda games.. For me i have to wait a long time after beating a game to want to play it again. I'm not that good at zelda games - I like the level of difficulty of PH. It went by really fast but i still liked it. all except that temple of the ocean king..

Posted

After beating a Zelda game, yeah, I usually feel good or accomplished... depending on the game, that is. Some leave me feeling empty or saddened (LA, OoT, TWW, TP), and some leave me feeling pretty happy (AoL, ALttP, PH). It's pretty much the compilation of the game as a whole and its ending that affect how I feel afterward. PH left me feeling very nostalgic, which was a nice change.

Posted

Normally I jump up and point at the TV and yell at it. Unless I'm tired in which case I'll pass out.

But yes, I get this rather strange fuzzy feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Posted

OK, let's see...

After I beat the Oracle games, the scene where Zelda is staring at the night sky always made me sad and nostalgic for some reason. It was definitely melancholic emotion.

After I beat Wind Waker, I was shocked when the King drowned in the depths of water, and also felt very sad when I found the lifeless empty eyes of what used to be the King of Red Lions. It was a warm feeling.

After I beat Four Swords Adventures, I was like, *Stretch* All righty! What game to play next?

After I beat Ocarina of Time, I felt a swelling sense of newly obtained knowledge. I hadn't been a Zelda freak until after Wind Waker, and I had no knowledge of exactly how deep the Zelda timeline and theories went.

After I beat Majora's Mask, I felt very confused at the end. Link was going through the forest, but he supposedly never returned? Of course, he could have never returned, since it doesn't actually show him near Hyrule... I also felt sad because Link and Skull Kid became friends, as seen where they drew the sketch of themselves on the stump, and that Skull Kid would never see him again.

After I beat Twilight Princess, I was deeply crestfallen at Midna's return to her realm. Now we would never know what happened to her. Lame, right? I also actually found the end pretty funny. Ganondorf not only died standing up, but at one point in time, they actually take the sword out of him! Where'd his body go? I imagined townsfolk just walking by Ganondorf's petrified body, still standing up, and laughed to myself.

After beating Phantom Hourglass, I felt as if I'd gone through something I likely wouldn't like to go through again, but I did flash a "Rock on!" sign when I saw that Linebeck's ship sailed in their world. But then I was confused. There's Linebeck's ship. It apparently came from another world. Wtf, man, this is odd!! Board his ship and invite him to the crew! He's a man who likes treasure, right? And Tetra's a pirate! Also, he has no knowledge of the seas in that world, so he's going to be lost! Don't just sit there and say "The End"! Wtf!

I'm working on beating LoZ, LoZ II, LttP and LA.

Heck yeah, Tingle's Rose-Colored Rupee Land!

Can't wait for US release.

Or did it already release?

Whatever.

Here's hoping!

Sahaqiel

Posted

I don't think thery're going to make a U.S. relise because of the lack of Tingle fans.

Posted

Sometimes. It just depends on what game it is. Like OoT or MM I feel happy, but when I beat WW I get angery and I want to kill someone.

Dude, you gotta get over the freakin Young Link thing! You're taking it way to far.

And yes, I feel warm after beating Zelda games. Both sadness and happiness.

Posted

I just love to go back and kick Ganondorf's punk ass once and a while weather it be TP, ALTTP, OoT, LZ, LZ2 but not Wind Waker I let my nephew borrow and and his dog chewed it up!