Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

do you hate me

17 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

well plz tell the truth :huh:

Edited by twilight oni link (see edit history)

Posted

No.

You have't done anything to make me hate you =O

So why would i hate you?

Posted

No.

You can be a little annoying sometimes.

But your still a good person. :)

Posted

No.

You can be a little annoying sometimes.

But your still a good person. :)

thx i try not to so annoying and i'll stop posting spam topics

Posted

No... But I think you hate me...

Posted

For the fact your sig covers up like half a damn page, yes I hate you.

Posted

Diamond Triforce doesn't hate you...but Savanti Romero hates all!

Sorry! or not I'm not even sure any more.

Posted

I don't hate people, but you're homophobic, which makes me respect you a lot less.

A lot less.

Sahaqiel

Posted

well plz tell the truth :huh:

i have little reason to hate you

Posted

Of Course not!! I like you a lot. You joined my forum, remember? Thats better than friends!

Posted

For the fact your sig covers up like half a damn page, yes I hate you.

WOW your really new maybe we should all hate you for having no Sig at all!

Posted

some sig sizes are ridiculous, but Twilight Oni's Link's isn't too bad. But it's worth noting that the large sig sizes anoys some people, even if it's only half a page, unlike when it's a whole page and people start getting warnings to reduce them from mods...

Unless you can think of a good thread, stick to just posting in other peoples topics. If you do make a new thread, try to not make it personnal, unless you want to discuss something serious, like in the rants or relationships forum.

and why the heck should you hate someone for not having a sig? that doesn't bother anyone unlike having a huge one, be nice to the newbies, at least keep your accusations reasonable.

Posted

some sig sizes are ridiculous, but Twilight Oni's Link's isn't too bad. But it's worth noting that the large sig sizes anoys some people, even if it's only half a page, unlike when it's a whole page and people start getting warnings to reduce them from mods...

Unless you can think of a good thread, stick to just posting in other peoples topics. If you do make a new thread, try to not make it personnal, unless you want to discuss something serious, like in the rants or relationships forum.

and why the heck should you hate someone for not having a sig? that doesn't bother anyone unlike having a huge one, be nice to the newbies, at least keep your accusations reasonable.

I never said I hated him I was just making a point that sigs souldn't sway your decition to hate or not.

Posted

No... But I think you hate me...

no not any more your a nice person

Posted

Yes. I hate you on a level uncomprehensible by the human mind. A level so projected from anything but reality that the brain rejects it as unfeasible and cannot possibly realize its full extent. A level so indefinately detached from the natural level of the human psyche that "immoral" could never in any way create a dent in the definition of the vast sea of unreasonable hatred that I feel for you. A level so intensified by such trifles of reason for dislike as those which cannot be differentiated from the trifles of anything else. And, regardless of the ocean of descriptive reason here, my efforts to convey the hatred of you that rests deep in my corrupted heart have been in vain. The hate I feel for you could never be expressed in any sentence, in any song, in any poem or act of prose. Yes, I despise you.

Naw. Just kiddin'. :n_n: