Sex outside of marriage

157 posts in this topic

Posted

But your deriving your truths from something that was CREATED from beliefs. That's the geometric law of symmetry; if A is B and B is C, then A is C. In this case, if Belief is made in to truth and truth is made into statement, then statement is belief. Do you understand our argument now?

But unfortunately, Geometry and logic do not work quite the same way. Besides, for you to be correct, belief would have to BE truth, and truth would have to BE a statement, THEN the statement could BE belief. And also you can't turn a belief into truth. Truth is truth. People can believe whatever they want. And statements can be either true, false, or opinion.

Geometry has nothing to do with my point. I was talking about you. You're the one who is taking your beliefs and turning it into your truths, and making your statements, based off your beliefs.

anyways, people base their truths on their opinions, in case you haven't figured that out yet. That's why most of the people on this site agree that gay is ok. because in their opinion, gay is by god. And because god hasn't smited them for butt sex yet, they believe it to be true.

see what I did there? I traced the line backwards from statement to truth to opinion to belief. Of course, because we all have different beliefs, that builds the foundation for the core of our disagreements, in that we believe in different types of our god. which brings us back to the whole different types of christian thing I mentioned before(god being all powerful or god being all good).

so yes, you can turn a belief into a truth. in fact, that's how truths are made; from beliefs.

And Min, where did I say that Scientology and Pastafarianism are wrong? I didn't. But they are logically unsound. It is not logical for there to be a flying spaghetti monster because spaghetti is food that has been cooked and is thus not alive and can also thus not fly. It is also not logical that mortal human beings are actually immortal spiritual beings that have forgotten their true nature. Neither is Christianity logical. It's not logical for there to be an all-powerful being who can do anything, and it's also not possible for him to be three people at the same time as being just one person. And yet there are Christians, Pastafarians, and Scientologists all around the world. So yes, people will believe anything nowadays.

So if its ok for you to believe in something just as illogical as they do, then why do you get to denounce them for practicing their beliefs, and they don't?

Posted

We should all just share a bowl. We would all be a a lot happier.

Posted

a bowl of what?

Posted

It's illogical to believe in a man that created the universe in seven days, yet you go on believing it.

Posted

a bowl of what?

why, A bowl of the mighty cannabis plant my good sir

Posted

ho mang. What if somebody made a cannabis salad. like instead of lettuce, it would be marijuana.

I bet it would suck.

except I went to this place whre they flash fried their salad. maybe they could flash fry the cannabis?

I bet it would still suck.

Posted

yes most defiantly. you can make it into lipstick though