Sex outside of marriage

157 posts in this topic

Posted

I meant correct me if you were being serious, because I was accusing you of mocking me.

Why, may I ask, do you feel that it's necessary to mock people in the middle of a discussion? It was carrying along perfectly fine without one person making fun of another.

Posted

Anyway, I will probably end up someone that shares my views on marriage, and that is that if you get a divorce for any reason other than your spouse cheating on you and then get married again than you are committing adultury.

Marriages break down for a lot more complex reasons than just cheating on your spouse.

If you are divorced this means that you are single. How is getting married again adultery??

Back to the morals thing that someone posted... are you saying it is morally wrong to have sex before marriage? I consider myself to have very good morals, but I cannot see how having sex with my other half changes this.

From some of the posts, I get the impression people think marriage is all romance. It is not. Marriage comes after you have 'set-up' a stable relationship. Hmm... I think Zuzu may have put this more eloquently.

Posted

I know it breaks down a lot more than that, and it is adultury because marriage is sacred, and not something to be taken lightly. If you marry someone, that signifies that you two want to spend the rest of your lives together. "for better or for worse, through good times and bad, through sickness and through health." That's part of the vows taken during the marriage ceremony.

Posted

Now wait a minute sex is something that is to be cherished!I mean most people who think their ready aren't.And what about STD's :wacko:

I mean you should always use protection if you decide to and seriously think about it before hand.Oh and about condoms,I say don't do the crime if you can't take the time XD!

Man when they say serious discussions they weren't lying :o

Posted

Sex outside of marriage is completely wrong. God made it specially for marriage, and man thought, hey look, there's another thing we can screw up, We will just go have sex with whoever we want. Now u may say, oh well we can do "Safe Sex" guess what.... people still get std, and girls still get pregnant. Even if you are serious about your relationship and think you are going to get married and it will be fine, what happens if you don't. i mean, if your going to get married, then just wait until your married. Most people do it only because they like the feeling it gets, but it only lasts during that time outside of marriage. They keep trying to get that feeling, but it ends up ruining their lives. Sex was made to make a marriage better and allow a married couple to grow closer together.

Posted

Sex outside of marriage is completely wrong. God made it specially for marriage, and man thought, hey look, there's another thing we can screw up, We will just go have sex with whoever we want. Now u may say, oh well we can do "Safe Sex" guess what.... people still get std, and girls still get pregnant. Even if you are serious about your relationship and think you are going to get married and it will be fine, what happens if you don't. i mean, if your going to get married, then just wait until your married. Most people do it only because they like the feeling it gets, but it only lasts during that time outside of marriage. They keep trying to get that feeling, but it ends up ruining their lives. Sex was made to make a marriage better and allow a married couple to grow closer together.

Are you God?

Posted

Oh, shut up. Times change. Get with the program. Why are we listening to someone who was talking thousands of years ago. Things have changed since then and you should think about it. Some things in the bible are still o.k today but some are just outdated. Sorry, but that's just my opinion.

Posted

Now u may say, oh well we can do "Safe Sex" guess what.... people still get std, and girls still get pregnant.

Safe sex is definitely safe.

Condoms are preventative against STDs and pregnancy.

The pill is preventative against pregnancy.

They are both over 90% effective in TYPICAL use. Whenever a number is given when saying how useful a method of birth control is in TYPICAL use, they are assuming that the birth control is used ineffectively or not used at all. That the girl will miss a pill. That the couple will decide not to use a condom one time.

When used perfectly, they are ALMOST completely preventative (poo happens). Anyone who says that they were relying on two methods of birth control to protect them and still got pregnant is lying to you.

As for me, I've had a one night stand? This is probably the best way to say it. She was my friend with benefits, but only for a short time, to experiment. However, I want to reserve the phrase "one night stand" to mean sex with people you really don't know. Whatever, you know what I mean.

Best sleepover I've ever been invited to. <3

Things have changed and I rarely talk to her now. But I have had sex in a new, committed relationship, and I think it's much better than fooling around with a friend ever could be. I'm not saying that it has to be special, sex really is just sex, it's not a ceremony. But when the person cares about you, the experience really is better. Sex doesn't have to be reserved for marriage, but it shouldn't be given out to strangers.

Posted

I have had sex in a new, committed relationship, and I think it's much better than fooling around with a friend ever could be. I'm not saying that it has to be special, sex really is just sex, it's not a ceremony. But when the person cares about you, the experience really is better. Sex doesn't have to be reserved for marriage, but it shouldn't be given out to strangers.

Prude.

Posted

Prude.

Posted

Nabe is actually a virgin guys.

He sits at home and jacks off to pictures of people on Facebook and cries because he is so lonely.

I'm no prude, doggiepooes. :D

Posted

Nabe is actually a virgin guys.

He sits at home and jacks off to pictures of people on Facebook and cries because he is so lonely.

This is a serious discussion Kimmy jeez.

Posted

I laughed. <3

Hey Nabe, let's bang before marriage.

Posted

Pssh. Are you kidding? I don't agree with sex before marriage.

After all, only murderers and child-molesting perverts have sex before marriage.

MoreYouKnow.jpg

Posted

I'm so sorry.

I didn't know she was jb!

She said she was 18 I swear!