S.W.A.T

13 posts in this topic

Posted

S.W.A.T is the collest movie ever

Posted

Haven't seen it. . .

Posted

a good movie? i admit that it is, but the coolest movie ever? i wouldnt touch that with a ten foot pole....

Posted

well you can shove that tenfoot pole.

Posted

well you can shove that tenfoot pole.

now where i come from, we dont disrespect someone for disagreeing for there movie preference, so i tell you what ill do, ill take that ten foot pole i was talking about and follow your advice and shove it right up where you fingure yourself every night...

Posted

ya you would know that I finger myself wouldent you

Posted

Alright, calm down. Don't need to fight over different opinions on movies... :unsure:

Posted

ya your right

................but he started it

Posted

ya your right

................but he started it

what physcotic, self believeing world are you living in? I started it? werent you the one that told me to shove the pole? hmmmm..... continue to lie to yourself!!!

i shall pass and let this die for now, just becareful with your words and who you say them to, i might be on the other side of a computerscreen, but remarks like that can cost you severly. this isnt a threat from me, so dont think that it is, what this is, is a warning from people that you see every day...

Posted

S.W.A.T was quite good, but i fell asleep near the end of the movie, it wasn't that original, Big criminal, a decoy, team of five ect. ect. ect., seen it all before. 7/10 if i was film critic.

Posted

well biohazerd whatever helps you sleep at night

Posted

???????? what the crap is that suppose to mean... i dont do this to very many people, but then again, you are pretty special...... in the words of carlos mencia, your a "deet dee de!"

Posted

Um. . .wow. . .

So, back to S.W.A.T. I think my sister rented it once, but I chose not to watch it. . .