Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I wanted to make something cool.

23 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey! I just got a idea! Well two, I hope we can at least do the first one... Well first maybe the peole who named the state could come up with a little story about it (If they don't want to you could), and maybe once every where's named we could make an RP on the country?

Thats a good Idea! Both Ideas! Maybe you can help me with the RP and the stories?

Posted

Thats a good Idea! Both Ideas! Maybe you can help me with the RP and the stories?

I'll help, too! ^-^

Posted (edited)

I'll help, too! ^-^

ok! =D

Edited by Link Player (see edit history)

Posted

I'm glad you like them, maybe my writer's block is coming to an end.

Here's Fangirl:

Fangirl Island is populated by mainly girls and male video game characters. It's heaven to any fangirl, and their place where fantasies come true. One day a fangirl was heartbroken knowing her love would never be real, but when she fell down crying on the unnamed Island she was on the hand that helped her was indeed that of her biggest video game crushes and behind him were many others. Every truly beloved male video game character. After this spread through the land of Carmore the Island was swarmed. The island also held some male anime characters, the girl who had found it had three loves so she named the capital as a mix of all three of their names, and in the center of town there is a statue of all three of them combined into one. Each character has his own town named after himself most often so if you wanted to find a character just look for his name on the map.

Posted

#2 Name: Pius Amicus Capital: Bellus Animus

I'll write stories later, I gotta come up with some. XD

Posted (edited)

Number: 2, State: Corita, Capital: Keida

History: The upper half of Corita is a desert, the Coritan Desert. The lower half is agriculturally based, and is where most Coritans live. Originally founded in 1875, the upper half of Corita was legally a state in 1908. Before then, the two were considered Upper Corita and Lower Corita. I'd tell you about the capital, Keida, except that somebody forgot about marking it on the map, lol. So, I guess I'll say that it's about a third of the way up the state. Please let me know if it is on the map, and I'm just not seeing it. So, Corita is the 4th most populated state in Carmore, with about 32 million permanent residents. I'm not sure whether I should give a bigger history like different areas. I probably am, but it's 12:47am my time, plus it's the Fourth of July, and my guide from Earth wants me to celebrate it. :( I'm just getting used to all these wierd customs you Earthean people have.... ;)

PS: Yay! First post on the second page! (Earthean guide yells about how it's still their independence day) Darn it. I gotta go before she gets into another lecture about a war of revelations or whatever. :fear: Bye!

Edited by IAmVaati (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Sorry about the double post, but nobody has posted in a while. So, here's more stuff about Corita:

In 1854, when Carmore was a little baby country, the first settlers only saw desert. However, they thought that there had to be something beyond it, and tried to go around it. Finally, in 1862, one man named Charlse Layne made it, and discovered a huge valley that stretched out as far as the eye could see. With rich soil throughout the valley, lush forest covered much of the land, yet not all of it. This confused Layne, so he went back to propose an expedition to discover the reason behind the parts of the land not covered with vegatation. Eventually, in 1867, Layne led a troop of 45 to explore the place. When they reached the "Emerald Valley" as it was known then, they discovered that there were forest people already living there. They were called Karoki, for that was what they seemed to say: "Karoki! Karoki!". They were a lot like humans, but they had "plants on their heads, with green skin," as one explorer described it. By this, he meant that their hair was composed of leaves, seemingly growing like vines. Their skin had a green tinge, because their blood was green with chlorophyll. As it turned out, the Karoki were the ones keeping the forest to a minimum. They feared that the forest would otherwise conquer the other habitats and take over the world. They were a peaceful people, and had no need for war or battle. When Layne and his followers reported this to their king, King Codror, he decided to use this feature to his advantage. He sent troops to the Emerald Valley to conquer the Karoki, something neither they, nor Layne, had expected. What happened was not war; it was massacre. Many were against it. As a matter of fact, many solders actually lay down their weapons in protest, coming to live with the Karoki. However, it was not enough. Most of the Karoki population was wiped out, and, in 1875, King Codror made it a state, the state of Corita. At first, everybody refused to settle there, but soon the King made them do it. The parts of the new state not covered in forest (which had increased after the massacres) were used for agricultural purposes. Some settlers actually ran away into the forest, since it was technically part of Corita, and was theoretically legal. Believe it or not, the Karoki easily let them become part of their tribe. They knew that the settlers meant no harm, and were not like their king. Speaking of whom, King Codror was murdered by an angry mob of civillians in 1876, one year after Corita became a state.

Now, we move on to the desert. Oh, yes, people were living there, too. They were called Sapiens (coincidentally the name of our species, but that's off-subject.), and they were fire people. That is to say, they were fire-based, as opposed to water-based people. Their eyes tended to be in the red part of the color spectrum. Their skin was like Gerudos' skin, as was their hair. They lived under/above sand dunes, and their homes were built out of trees, also fire-based. (Sensing a theme here?) They ate fire-based plants and drank from fire rivers. Now, at this point a lot of you are probably thinking, But I don't see any of this when I'm in a desert! And rightfully so, too. The Sapiens resonated at the 5th dimension, whereas we resonate at the third one. People from lower dimensions cannot see people from higher ones. Anyway, in 1894, a Carmorian settler, considered to be the village idiot, wandered over to the edge of the Coritan Desert. Now, a small settlement of Sapiens lived near the edge of the desert, and a little boy saw the Carmorian, deciding that he ought to speak with him, or at least show him that he existed. So, the boy was able to slow his frequency to match that of the third dimension. When the man saw the Sapien child, he screamed, running off to spread the news that there were people in the desert. However, being the village idiot, nobody believed him. It would not be until 1900 that another, more widely respected person would see a Sapien, and, in 1908, it was decided that it would become part of Corita.

Okay, I still have more to write, but I need a break. Bye!

Edited by IAmVaati (see edit history)

Posted

:alone: Sorry for the triple post, but this thread is dying. Someone else please post! This is an awesome thread! CG, how about your history?

Ahem. (breath)

At this time, there was a more widely respected and peaceful king, known as King Fasyer III. He did not believe in the desert people (it's a big thing to get one's head wrapped around), but it made sense to him for the Coritan Desert to become part of the state, anyway.

In 1910, a huge drought hit Corita, and harvests were at a record low: only 29 bushels were harvested in the state, total. People all over the country were shocked, horrified, and scared of starvation, since Corita was their main source of food. Luckily, through trade with a neighbouring country, the people of Carmore were saved. However, this drought, known as the Great Drought, was like the time right before a tsunami for the Sapiens, when the ocean shrinks back much further than normal, and they were about to have the most terrifying seven years to be experienced by their people.

From 1911 through 1918, crops were plentiful. Corita experienced rainfall larger than even the Karoki had recorded. Everyone was rejoicing and Carmore was able to trade extra food for cloths and spices from other countries. It was a time of wealth for everyone... except for the Sapiens.

In the desert, it was Armageddon. People were desperately attempting to dig all the way down the deepest sand dunes, but those who survived had to worry about finding enough food to feed themselves. Later, those who had lived through the entire experience would call it Zhaelstoj fid Chandser, the Seven Years of Water.

Gosh, I feel like a walking, talking textbook. :lol: That's probably waaaaaaay more than we were supposed to write, but oh, well. :muahaha: