Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

A question that needs thinking

6 posts in this topic

Posted

I really like the Zelda series, but my temprorary best-friend, Eric, hates Zelda. He says it's boring. He says you just go around and fight monsters.

Come to think of it, he's right, but something is keeps on pulling me towards Zelda. I CAN'T hate it.

What are your opinion about Zelda and what Eric said?

P.S. I have temprorary best-friends because I move around alot and change schools a lot.

Posted (edited)

What a butthead.

If you really treasure his friendship, just let it go.

If you don't really, tell him to hit the road and make zelda-loving friends!

Zelda is an adventure to save an entire kingdom! It's excitement packed onto one tiny disk! (or cartridge?)

Edited by PeaceLoveLink (see edit history)

Posted

Has he ever played through the story or any of the mini-games? What kinds of games does he like?

Zelda is a lot more than just killing monsters. Invite him over and show him that! Just don't hog the controller. . .

Posted

I really like the Zelda series, but my temprorary best-friend, Eric, hates Zelda. He says it's boring. He says you just go around and fight monsters.

Come to think of it, he's right, but something is keeps on pulling me towards Zelda. I CAN'T hate it.

What are your opinion about Zelda and what Eric said?

P.S. I have temprorary best-friends because I move around alot and change schools a lot.

what makes zelda different to a mindless killing game is the adventure and puzzle mixed into the the concoction of zelda.

Posted

Heh. The nub WOULD think that.

Posted

Zelda's puzzletastic. As a matter of fact, I've recently begun to appreciate the puzzleheavyness of Oracle of Ages. It's brilliant. I'm surprised he attacked Zelda as being a simple monster-slaying game, seeing as that's just the thing wrong with most other games and not Zelda.

Ask a Nintendo fan: "How fun has your day been?"

Ask a Microsoft fan: "How many people have you killed today?"

Anyway, in order to fully appreciate a Zelda game, you have to understand the whole story of the series. It'd be much more enjoyable and make a lot more sense.