Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Wind Waker Figurines

35 posts in this topic

Posted

Not WW toys, the figurines that you get in the game by taking pictures of everything.

Nope not ringing a bell... I'M NOT GOING THOUGH WW AGAIN!

Posted

First you have to get on the island where the hatch is, make sure you have a Hyoi pear before getting there.

Then you simply summon a seagull to hit a switch that is on the island you just flew from, its in a little cove somewhere higher up.

Thats as best as I can remember it right now, I need to play that game again its been so long.

Hope it helps.

Yeah! That helped! Thanks a lot :D

Posted

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THEN! JUST CUS' I'M NOT GOING TO PLAY WW AGAIN DOESN'T MEAN I DON'T DESERVE TO ATLEAST KNOW!

Posted

In WW, there is a hatch leading down to a gallery on a pillar in the quadrant of the Forest Haven.

Down there, there is a guy that makes figurines.

So if you take pictures with the Deluxe Pictobox(yes the Deluxe. it has to be colored) and give them to the man,

he will make little figurines out of them.

Does that help? :unsure:

Posted

In WW, there is a hatch leading down to a gallery on a pillar in the quadrant of the Forest Haven.

Down there, there is a guy that makes figurines.

So if you take pictures with the Deluxe Pictobox(yes the Deluxe. it has to be colored) and give them to the man,

he will make little figurines out of them.

Does that help? :unsure:

Oh that place. I hate that man for 3 reasons.

1. He's gay. No offence, but the game is gay enough without him.

2. He won't do anything because I go to him and says "I need them in color." Then I yell "You little mother f**kre it's all I have you bas***!"

3. I got killed in that place for no reason!

I damn him, damn WW, and damn the fact that I died in the retarded place that with the gay man, and his gay friend!

Posted

2. He won't do anything because I go to him and says "I need them in color." Then I yell "You little mother f**kre it's all I have you bas***!"

I damn him, damn WW, and damn the fact that I died in the retarded place that with the gay man, and his gay friend!

To get them in color, you need to go to Windfall, talk to that camera guy, catch one of those rainbowy fireflies in a bottle, take it back to the camera guy and- BAM! You have color photos.

Posted

To get them in color, you need to go to Windfall, talk to that camera guy, catch one of those rainbowy fireflies in a bottle, take it back to the camera guy and- BAM! You have color photos.

I turned my game on and something caught my eye. I have a pictobox with color in the one with the orange space with the triforce. Aw you guys made me play it.

Posted

I used to have lots of 'em until my memory card got corrupted. I hadn't finished any rooms, though.

...Umwhat.

Posted

How did you possibly manage to die in the gallery, YLA? There's no cliffs or enemies, or deep water, or anything; I don't think you can even use bombs. I'm impressed.

Posted

I think I hurt myself in the figurine gallery once, but I can't remember how. Maybe you can use bombs there. I'm pretty sure you can use the tingle tuner and hurt youself with the Tingle Bomb, at least.

Posted

How did you possibly manage to die in the gallery, YLA? There's no cliffs or enemies, or deep water, or anything; I don't think you can even use bombs. I'm impressed.

I don't know. I went in, and for no reason died.

@Knukle: I can't use it.

Posted (edited)

Another way to get Deluxe is to play the game, then, without erasing it, play on the same file. You automatically get the Deluxe Pictobox. There are some figurines where you can only get them by having it at the beginning of the game, like Aryll.

And I didn't get many figurines, although I made a habit of getting some whenever I was tired of searching for the Triforce shards. :D I think that, as soon as I get a TV that actually works, I'll replay WW and get more figurines. After that I'll report back, but it'll be a loooooooooong time.

Edited by IAmVaati (see edit history)

Posted

I jumped in the thing again, and I died again. I'm not lying either. I swear on my life that I died when I jumped in there. I found a glitch or my game just plain hates me.

Posted

what about if you use the ladder?

Posted

what about if you use the ladder?

There's a ladder there. I'll have to try that.