Final Fantasy

674 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm looking into getting my parents into VII (I think it's the best [i'm a sephie fangirl]), but IV DS seems to good o ass up.

Posted

which VII

the true ones on PC or PS1 or remakes

if you get the true ones, beware, the people look like legos!!!

Posted

Yeah, I knew there was one for the GBA, but the one for the PSP comes with added music player and a bit for looking at art from the game, so, yeah...

Posted

actually,

the GBA one has a music player, you just have to unlock it by beating both games

Posted

really? cool. well I'm just looking for a reason for getting a PSP so you're not changing my mind. sorry. But I've just been captured by the creepy old man named Sony.

Posted

I'm playing Final Fantasy IV DS. It's pretty bomb. :3

Posted

yeah,

I'm also playing IV,

but that's only because my computer won't play VII anymore

Posted

Got my PSP the other day and Final Fantasy I & II. I'm not going to play final fantasy II until I've completed I, of course but it's really good. Better than I expected. And now I hear that Final Fantasy Agito XIII is coming out for PSP so I can Get Final Fantasy XIII, Versus XIII and Agito XIII. WOOP!

lolcats28apr2008.jpg

Posted

I'm stuck fighting the Leviathan on IV :(

Posted

Yeah, I heard about Agito XIII on PSP a few days ago! I thought it was still a Japanese cell phone exclusive, but then I was like, "WOW!" I'll be able to get all three in Fabula Nova Crystallis now. :3

And more importantly, I finally have a reason to dust off my PSP.

Oh yeah, Final Fantasy Dissidia should be pretty cool too. :D

Posted

helped my brother beat X, and I've beaten Crisis Core.

Posted

I'm jealous of all of you. IV isn't even out in the UK yet, not until September. Grrr. I can't wait though. It sounds worth it.

Posted

I'm jealous of all of you. IV isn't even out in the UK yet, not until September. Grrr. I can't wait though. It sounds worth it.

It is. :3 I loved FFIV as a kid on SNES, and it was a rush of nostalgia to replay it now.

Oh yeah, I love your avatar. FF Versus XIII is my personal favorite in the Fabula Nova Crystallis series. And the main dude is a hot tamale, too. :D

Posted

Yeah Versus is my favourite, but I'm still going to get XIII and Agito just to have the whole Fabula Nova Crystallis, so far, just to tell my XBOX360 owning friends how great Versus and Agito are.

I'm so petty.

Posted

Yeah Versus is my favourite, but I'm still going to get XIII and Agito just to have the whole Fabula Nova Crystallis, so far, just to tell my XBOX360 owning friends how great Versus and Agito are.

I'm so petty.

Haha, it's alright. I am too. I'm always like, "Didn't matter to me if FFXIII ever went to 360. I still have PS3 and PSP, so who's gonna end up having the entire collection?"