Final Fantasy

674 posts in this topic

Posted

I was almost reduced to tears by Final Fantasy I. So time consuming. I stopped and when I tried again I didn't where I was or what I was doing. I got confused and got killed by a troll or something. I think I was on the last crystal or boss or something. That was a few years ago so don't mind my short memory of my Fantasy triggered emotional downfall.

Totally going to get Final Fantasy XIII and Versus XIII when they come out next year. I'm still confused as to what's going on with Versus XIII because there are only a few trailers and I've taken nothing from them whatsoever other than that it will be absolutely amazing. I'm going to go check Gametrailers.com for any sign of an update from either game, like I do every day. Funfun.

Posted

Yeah, I'm way excited for XIII and Versus XII. Fabula Nova Crystallis for the flipping win.

Posted

Final Fantasy XIV doesn't look the business though. Seems a bit soon and I'd rather they were working on Versus and XIII so they can be released faster. But apparently they'll be shifting all the XIII workers over to Versus after they've got that done and dusted. Can't wait for the rush as they start building up hype for Versus. I just know it's going to be great if my past hype experience has taught me anything. Still need to pick us Dissidia if it's been released yet, which I'm pretty sure it has. Not keen on fighting games that much, but the theme would probably make it that much better.

Posted

Final Fantasy XIII has been announced to come out in the U.S. on March 9, 2010.

Posted

Final Fantasy VIII has been scheduled to be released within the next month on PSN.

Posted

I'll be the first to download it. No really, time me.

Posted

I'm not even sure on the exact release date yet. I just know it's going up before the end of 2009

Posted

A few weeks back, I found out that nobody in my class, other than me, plays Final Fantasy. This...dude... even thought Final Fantasy was stupid...because...apparantly of...its... Active Time Battle System, and called it boring. Yes it can be boring, but it's not boring, you know? Apparantly, he's never played it, but he apparantly knows it's boring. That doesn't even make sense.

Well, at least my substitute teacher plays Zelda.

Posted

Tactics: War of the Lions <3

Posted

I did not enjoy any of the 3D ones. It just completely made everything more complex.

Either way, I was more of an Enix person... Until they merged. :(

Posted

So, I've now played and beaten Final Fantasy 2, and I have say that it is the most exploitable game I have ever played.Getting as many Genji equips and Masamunes as you want is game breaking to the extreme (not to mention how broken swap magic is).

Posted

Reminder:

Final Fantasy XIII releases in Japan in 6 days.

Posted

Whoa. I though this topic was at like 40 pages, or something.

Anyways, awesome.

Posted

Reminder: I just started playing Final Fantasy Xi against my better judgment and am in need of help. Any tips would be nice, especially when it comes to what would make a good main/sub and where to find gil.

Posted

Also, there was a new Japanese TV Spot trailer released today for Final Fantasy XIII. I threw that into my new video I made for it.

Argh I want Youtube to be faster.