Final Fantasy

674 posts in this topic

Posted

I found this awesome video and I just wanted to share it with my fellow Final Fantasy fans.

It's the Final Fantasy X theme made in LittleBigPlanet. I hadn't heard it until today. ^-^

Posted

Dissidia FF comes out soon in Japan

Posted

Did you hear about the new Final Fantasy XIII trailers? No? Here they are! Released today! (No Agito, sorry)

Final Fantasy Versus XIII

That one looks the best!

Final Fantasy XIII

Posted

Can't...understand....Japaneze....

but the graphics look awesome xD

Posted

The Versus trailer's music just gives me the chills. I'll be downloading this video from Gametrailers in no time and shoving it onto my PSP. It's just so brilliant. I'll have to have a daily fix of this video from now until something else catches my eye. I've also favorited it on my Youtube profile.

Posted (edited)

some of the characters on the second trailer look like Stormtroopers.

Edited by Frost Giant (see edit history)

Posted

The Versus trailer's music just gives me the chills. I'll be downloading this video from Gametrailers in no time and shoving it onto my PSP. It's just so brilliant. I'll have to have a daily fix of this video from now until something else catches my eye. I've also favorited it on my Youtube profile.

I'm more exited for Dissidia

Posted

Yeah, because you have a PSP yeah? I'm going to get Dissidia for PSP if I can. And Agito XIII of course. I just cannot wait for Versus. It's so far away, yet it feels so close. Only next year really. It depends how old you are. My dad wouldn't say that it's far off, but it seems like ages to me. :cry:

Posted

Yeah, because you have a PSP yeah? I'm going to get Dissidia for PSP if I can. And Agito XIII of course. I just cannot wait for Versus. It's so far away, yet it feels so close. Only next year really. It depends how old you are. My dad wouldn't say that it's far off, but it seems like ages to me. :cry:

I can't remember where, I think it was in either a magazine interview or square's sight, that they said Final Fantasy XIII, won't come out itself untill 2010...

Posted

Really? Oh well, it'll be even greater when I finally get it then! I just like to look on the bright side. ^-^

Posted

Well, hopefully they'll eventually anounce a FFVII remake....

Posted (edited)

Yeah. Here's hoping that they do. But if they don't they should at least release it on PSP. I just want to play it. ... What is the guys name again? The guy with the long hair? I want to say Sheogorath, but that's the Daedric Prince of Madness. Well, anyway, he has been rated as one of the hardest bosses by random people on Youtube and as the greatest Final Fantasy character by IGN.

Never mind. I just remembered. It's Sephiroth right?

Edited by Bathykolpian (see edit history)

Posted

All Hail Sephiroth

-Angeal

Yeah, Sephiroth is the guy with long hair,

and then once I can figure it out, There is a way to put emulators onto your PSP, so I can help if you just want to play FFVII on your psp once i figure it out.

I just bought the original Final Fantasy for my cousin for christmas(Pokefan)

Posted

Nice one. Some surprise it's going to be now. But I've got it. It's good.

And I'm alright. I know how to get emulators on PCs. I've got and Ocarina of Time rom and stuff like that. I'm not going to bother with PS1 emulators yet though. Not until I get my own laptop that is. ^-^

Posted

Nice one. Some surprise it's going to be now. But I've got it. It's good.

And I'm alright. I know how to get emulators on PCs. I've got and Ocarina of Time rom and stuff like that. I'm not going to bother with PS1 emulators yet though. Not until I get my own laptop that is. ^-^

Pokefan is rarely on this site anymore :P

have you played Crisis Core?