Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Don't let Zelda lose!

19 posts in this topic

Posted

http://www.gamefaqs.com/

She's the last Zelda character since Link was knocked out.

Don't let Samus get the upper hand!

Personally, I hate Samus, ever since they took out Young Link and Mr Game And Watch to put in 2 freakin' Samuses in Brawl.

Posted

Link got knocked out? I thought he always made it to the finals at gamefaqs, what is this world coming to? :angry:

Posted

Link didn't get knocked out. He was the winner of a previous character battle, so they didn't include him in this one, like Sephiroth.

Posted

I'm a big Metroid fan. So I voted for Samus. Heh.

Posted

Link didn't get knocked out. He was the winner of a previous character battle, so they didn't include him in this one, like Sephiroth.

Right, right, my bad.

Posted

And, uh, there's only one Samus in Brawl. :huh: She turns into Zero Suit Samus sort of like Zelda turned to Shiek.

Posted

Really?

Well, it's still another freakin' incarnation...

would rather have Young Link and Mr. Game and Watch than another form-changer, personally...

Posted

<a href="http://hyrule.net/external.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gamefaqs.com%2F">http://www.gamefaqs.com/</a>

She's the last Zelda character since Link was knocked out.

Don't let Samus get the upper hand!

Personally, I hate Samus, ever since they took out Young Link and Mr Game And Watch to put in 2 freakin' Samuses in Brawl.

Game and Watch and Young Link haven't been confirmed to be out of Brawl have they? Any character subtraction, however minor, would be devastating. Even if the characters seem very similar, when you use one, ithere are obvious differences that can be very beneficial... example being Mario's over-A in air smash is a meteor smash while Dr. Mario's is just a normal powerful attack.

(I like Smash Bros... a lot...)

Posted

on x play metrode prime beat zelda.......BY ONE

Posted

Feh, G4 is run by a bunch of guys living in their mother's basements :D

Nothing on G4 makes sense.

Yeah, MG&W has been confirmed removed, as Young Link.

Hey, maybe Nintendo will wise up and unremove them. Doesn't come out till after January.

Posted

Here's the news.

Via IGN

We've also, unfortunately, learned of three current characters that will not be returning: The Ice Climbers, Mr. Game & Watch, and Young Link have no home in SSBB. :(

Filthy Sakurai! :angry: Nintendo shouldn't have let him take out 2 great characters and a great team (if you can use them. Honestly!) :angry:

Oh, here's a tidbit of genius...

"We included Zero Suit Samus for the need to add more characters from the popular series Metroid..." :rolleyes:

Know why it's so popular?

40 year olds living with their mothers want Samus to "show more". <_<

The only MODERATELY good Metroid was Metroid 1.

The Legend of Zelda is far more popular. <_<

Though, "Celda" Link (Wind Waker...) is in. Meh. I'd rather have the Link that can wallhop. :D

Posted

hey theres a battle royal going on today for the character battle and LINK IS IN IT! :D hes not ahead by much so show your support if you haven't already. :D

Posted

Here's the news.

Via IGN

We've also, unfortunately, learned of three current characters that will not be returning: The Ice Climbers, Mr. Game & Watch, and Young Link have no home in SSBB. :(

NO! That's horrible! Ice Climbers are my best characters by far! I don't understand why they would have to remove anyone! It doesn't make sense!

Posted

NO! That's horrible! Ice Climbers are my best characters by far! I don't understand why they would have to remove anyone! It doesn't make sense!

WHAT..!?!?!

are you guys for reall..!?!?!? Why are they taking characters out..?!?

oh..oh no..they better not take Zelda or Link.. :angry:

ahh..my poor ice-climber... ::tear::

Posted

the last i voted on there was btw

Zelda and Princess Peach.

when is it gnna be over?

its it over?!

---------------------

nvm.....i went bck to check @ gamefaq

and Samus won..

bummer....T__T