Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

REDEAD DANCE!!!!!!!

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I never new that ReDeads could get funky with it!!!!!! :wacko:

NOTE: i did NOT make this (i rented majora's mask and i constantly died. i never once saw a redead....) the link to this is here

srry i just HAD to post this. 2 funny!!!!! XD

_i_am_midna_

Edited by _i_am_midna_ (see edit history)

Posted

I've done that a few times. Apprently, ReDeads in MM are actually zombified performers for Ikana, so whem they see you wearing certain masks, they start dancing. That trick really helps out in Ikana castle, since you can easily turn a corner and run into ReDeads a lot there.

Posted

I've done that a few times. Apprently, ReDeads in MM are actually zombified performers for Ikana, so whem they see you wearing certain masks, they start dancing. That trick really helps out in Ikana castle, since you can easily turn a corner and run into ReDeads a lot there.

o kool. either way it is still funny! ^_^

Posted

I've seen the Redeads dancing before. lol It's quite funny. :lol: I used to go into the rooms they were in and put on certain masks (I forget which ones, but I think the Gibdo's mask is one of them) to make them dance.

Posted

Any mask on the bottom row of the masks menu (besides the giant's mask and the FD mask) will make them dance.

Posted

lol. its rly weird but... heh... yea

Posted

Lol. Yep. They're badasses, alright.

Posted

Discovered this a while ago by walking into a room whilst unknowingly wearing the Garo Mask. It was at that moment that I developed a newfound respect for ReDeads and their artistic talents. Such skill! Such grace!