Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Answer for a little something in TP

18 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Ok i have seen a thread in which the author states only two of the provinces in TP, have the godesses names, so where did the other two come from well the answer is simple:

Lanaryu- Nayru

Eldin- Din

Faron- Farore

Ordana- IS NOT A GODDESS , just another light spirit that the other three put there to protect hyrule

The problem is that the names of the light spirits have nothing to do with any of the goddesses, there were four sent down by all three goddesses to crush the fused shadows, but they were split into four parts and each light spirit was meant to keep said fused shadow piece at bay, midna somehow was able to get one on her own, from Ordana, but she used link to get the others

Edited by Heartsauce (see edit history)

Posted

The wierd thing about the spirits is in Lanayru's story (and Link's nightmare) about the origin of Twili its stated that only 3 Spring Spirits stopped the Fused Shadow.

Posted

Not to be the ignorrant one here, but who's Ona? Is she a fourth Great Goddess? And I always thought that there were four Fused Shadows (four Triforces, too, but that's off-topic), and that Midna had the fourth one all along-- that's why her whatchamacallitathingamagig fit so perfectly with the FSs. So, if only three were loose, then there would only be a need for three Spring Spirits to stop them.

Posted

Ona is the fourth light spirit, and there are four fused shadows, just three that you have to collect.

Posted (edited)

Yeah, she's definitely a light spirit. I guess I put it the wrong way. What I meant to say was, "Is Ona anybody other than a light spirit?"

Edited by IAmVaati (see edit history)

Posted

No, just a light spirit.

Posted

Ona is the fourth light spirit, and there are four fused shadows, just three that you have to collect.

Actually, there's only one Fused Shadow. It's just broken. =(

So no theories on the connections between four Fused Shadows and four Triforce pieces, Ok? '∞'

Posted

That's a good point ganny, so it's a single fused shadow, that's fused together...

Wait, surely when it's apart it's not a COMPLETELY fused shadow, but I digress.

Anyway, yeah, the THREE light spirits that Lanaryu mentions is a bit WTF to any eagle eyed fans, makes you feel sorry for Ordana (or is it even Ordana that's being missed out?), maybe just some random sprite that doesn't do anything.

Also, on the inventory screen (i know this doesn't help much, but still), it only shows the fused shadows you have, nothing related to midna or the one she has. HOWEVER, when you get to the mirror, it still shows the quarter that's still in the desert.

Posted

Ordana is not a part of Hyrule?

Posted

... Why do you people keep misspelling Ordona?

;jaslkdjf

Sahaqiel

Posted

I was going to ask that.

dssklfnsklfsdfnkldsfns

But then I didn't.

Posted

Herm, Ganny, I just realized... when the Triforce is whole, it's just called ther Triforce, not the Triforces. Then, remember how the Triforce was "broken" into three when Ganondorf first touched it. Something to think about.

And no, Ordona isn't part of Hyrule. Meaning that Lanayru was reffering to the three light spirits of Hyrule, so she said there were three, as opposed to four.

Posted

Not to be the ignorrant one here, but who's Ona? Is she a fourth Great Goddess? And I always thought that there were four Fused Shadows (four Triforces, too, but that's off-topic), and that Midna had the fourth one all along-- that's why her whatchamacallitathingamagig fit so perfectly with the FSs. So, if only three were loose, then there would only be a need for three Spring Spirits to stop them.

How can there be 4 triforces?

Posted

Tri as in triangle. In the originaln LoZ, there were two Triforces. Then, the ToC was introduced. I reccomend the Fourth Piece Discussion for this.