Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

BK, MC Donalds, wendey's

14 posts in this topic

Posted

Burger King all the way!

Posted

Honestly, I haven't had 'fast-food' (i.e. McDonalds, BK etc) since I was 18.

For food that comes out fast though, I love Wagamama. Mmmmmmm.

Posted

Burker King is my all-time favorite Burger place. :) Though I go to Jack in the Box more, because it's way closer to where I live.

Posted

The Wendy's near me actually started using fresh, good food and its more expensive, but very tasty and much healthier.

Posted

We have an Australian owned one called Oporto's which is great. theyre burgers are absolutely brilliant, but if i had to choose from the American chains I would choose burger king.

Posted

Fast food is bad for you. D: I eat it just about as often as anyone else, though. Just not too often. Not once a week. But I do eat it. IT ALL TASTES THE SAME, THOUGH. D: McDonald's is the most corrupt, the Burger King mascot is creepy, and I can't stand Wendy's commercials. So I just voted that it's bad. =D I don't know if I've ever eaten at Jack in the Box. We were once about to until we got in and found that people were ordering like hundreds of burgers for a party. "Frip this," I said as I exited.

Posted (edited)

I don't eat fast food that much anymore. McDonald's Big Macs give me indegestion; A lot of Burger King's portions are way too BIG for me to even finish; Wendy's is not too bad. I ate two snack wraps at McDonald's on Thursday, and as a result, I was sick a little bit on the fourth of July, but I'm better now. I"ll never get McDonald's snack wraps again. The problem with fast food is that all of the franchises serve the same thing...burgers. I know a guy who used to be in my class said he never gets fast food because he dosen't trust the sanitation of the restaurants. I'll bet that they person who made my snack wraps was just recovering from an illness, and I caught a little bit of it.

Edited by TwiliGirl (see edit history)

Posted

In-N-Out and Jack in the Box FTW.

They're only on the west coast though. :3 Hahaha.

Posted

I prefer BK for burgers and fries, but Wendy's has yummy frosties and good burgers too. I'm torn between the two.

Posted

Mc Donalds hands down.

McDonalds is the best place ever.

Burger King just plain sucks, and puts too much mustard on the burgers.

Once I went to BK, and I asked for no mustard, and no pickles, so they give me 2x more mustard, and 7 pickles. It tasted like sh*t.

Wendys is ok, but not as good as Mcdonalds.

Posted

I'd have to say Burger King... but I've never eaten fast food regularly. When I was growing up, we'd get fast food about once a month as a "treat". Nowadays, I don't eat it at all. My insides just can't handle junk foods like that anymore, which is probably a good thing, because fast food is terrible for the body anyway.

Posted

we don't have wendys in UK.

Nor do we have Taco Bell. :mellow:

We have Harry Ramsden's though. A chain of fish & chips in the style of fast food. wonderful.

Posted

we don't have wendys in UK.

Nor do we have Taco Bell. :mellow:

We have Harry Ramsden's though. A chain of fish & chips in the style of fast food. wonderful.

I like fish and chips, but they only have them at fancey places, or at seaside places. :(

Posted

I hate McDonalds, Burger King and all of those companies. I'd rather just have a kebab from the local store.