Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

AQ Worlds

14 posts in this topic

Posted

Do any of you play Adventure Quest, Dragonfable, or Mechquest? (Free browser-based rpg games) If so, meet Artix Entertainment's newest game: AQ Worlds. It may seem like a Runescape rip off (Which it is, as far as basic gameplay goes.), but personally, I think it will be better. The custom weapons feature alone makes it awesome. Awesomely enough, it won't lag as much as Runescape due to an ingenious "population control" system. Right now it's only Alpha testing stage, so only Guardians (AQ), Dragon Lords (DF), and Star Captains (MQ) can play and it's kinda buggy, but I think it looks promising. I know, I'm a nerd. :biggrin:

DISCUSS AWAY!!!

Posted

Yes! My bro's a star captain. I'll use his account's name. This'll be fun I'll tell you more once I join.

Posted

I have an AQ but I can't find my password and such. I'll rejoin, and then I'll play it.

Posted

I never had a problem with Runescape lagging, considering it's restricted to 2000 per world and on members worlds, there's an insane amount of places people can be...

anyway, I may check this out

Posted

Really? Runescape lags for me. :embarrassed:

Also, I forgot to add, the graphics are simplistic to also reduce loading and lagginess, but are still pretty good.

I wish Ser Ver would come undie... D:

Posted

I never seem to be able to get on there when the games online

Posted

They are building the beta test now so they've gotten of the alpha.

Posted

Really? Runescape lags for me. :embarrassed:

Also, I forgot to add, the graphics are simplistic to also reduce loading and lagginess, but are still pretty good.

I wish Ser Ver would come undie... D:

There's probabbly still lag on non-members due to more people being in a tight space, although if you still have trouble on members, then it's probabbly your connection

Posted

There's probabbly still lag on non-members due to more people being in a tight space, although if you still have trouble on members, then it's probabbly your connection

Makes sense. Yeah, I'm a non-member.

Posted

There's a test today!!!!!!!

Posted

There's a test today!!!!!!!

Agreed. :D

Posted

We'll get to be some of the first to do a AQ Worlds quest! I CAN'T WAIT!

Posted

Nor can I.

Posted

So if Arcane agrees to help we'll tell what's going on so the poor nonGuardians/DragonLords/Star Captains or no related to one can know what it's like.