Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

It's not a friend. It's a Virus

9 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, This fat dude I knew last year. He's one of those people you wouldnt want as a friend but you end up his friend anyway. He was friendly and all at the beginning. He just moved from NY. And...He bloody talks to every one of my friends which gets annoying. While I was having a conversation with this girl. He barges in and talks to the girl. Hell, he barges in every one of my conversation when i'm talking with a group of people. My friends arent ******* your friends. My friends rarely talk to me anymore. they rather talk to that fat---

And He always go to my house with his friend . He got into my house, because he the kind of person that brings people around you and say "can we go to your house please? Please? Come on Leon!!! Please!!!! I thought you were cool Leon" I would tell him to **** off. He bloody hogs my computer. I would sit and watch this fatass look things up on myspace?! God damn. They also left and stole my fricking USB cord for my phone. When they come over and knock on the door. I told my mom to tell them i'm not here. And mom ignores me and invite them in. What the ****. I'm sick of this ******* fatass.

If he didnt exist I swear my life wouldnt be as bad as it is already. Another annoying thing is. He wants everything that he doesnt even need. Wow, I need a butterfly knife, I need a usb drive, i need 10mil (mmorpg), i need a sidekick3. You dont bloody need you bloody want.

Don't you hate people that barge into your life?

Sorry for the filtering. I'll keep this suitable for everybody.

Posted

There are a couple of people like that that I know. . . <_<

There are like three people that no one else liked so I decided to hang out with them, but now they won't leave me alone. . .

They aaren't THAT bad, but I would just like some privacy. . .

Posted

sounds like u got a problem... have u tried confronting him and telling him to leave u alone?

or even better :) hire a hitman.

Posted

I know people like that, but I don't hang around them....

That hitman idea isn't so bad... :P

Posted

Hitman? I don't know no hitman! :ph34r: Well..........you need to move to Antarctica and live the lonely ife of a penguin. That's what I would do. B)

Posted

hmm... a peguin... ild like that :D

Posted

Hmm, if that ever happened to me, i'd probably leave him lying on the floor crying.... :mellow:

Posted

Good lord, I have to put up with the same guy...ish.

He's fat, thinks I'M fat (Pathetic....), lies about EVERYTHING, won't STFU...And he's a sony fanboy, won't even give the Wii a chance.

Posted

one of my friends do the same thing!!! He looks at sstuff on myspace did stuff witth the girl I WAS GOING OUT EITH aT THE TIME, while he can be a good friend like at school when someone trys to pick on you, sometimes he just isnt and i fought him once. no fists. just tackling and me getting slammed on the ground and having the brreath knocked out. So i feel for you <_<