Okami

44 posts in this topic

Posted

It's no where to be found. It's not at wal-mart, EB Games, Game Stop, or K mart, but K mart has nothing. It doesn't doesn't even have SSBB out!?

Posted

Its at my Wal-mart, EB Games, Game Stop, and Target. That's really weird.

You could check in the next town.

Posted

Its at my Wal-mart, EB Games, Game Stop, and Target. That's really weird.

You could check in the next town.

I don't know where my next town is! I've only remeber going to two towns becaue I listend to music, and don't pay attention, but I think that the next town is with stores is well I don't know. XD

Posted

I don't know where my next town is! I've only remeber going to two towns becaue I listend to music, and don't pay attention, but I think that the next town is with stores is well I don't know. XD

Ordering online sometimes works (although in any case, it should be sort of a last resort option.)

Posted

Ordering online sometimes works (although in any case, it should be sort of a last resort option.)

Yeah, but my parents won't let me get anything from the internet anymore. Last time I got an ocarina, and I haven't played it yet because THE WEBSITE DIDN'T GIVE A SONG BOOK. :angry::cry::cry:

Posted

Nah... Nobody hires fifteen-year-olds around where I live.

I'll turn 16 in September, though.

And darn IGN for not at least telling them that the watermark was there.

Unless they did it on purpose to advertise or something.

Maybe there was an agreement.

I dunno. I seriously want this game, though. G4 was really going strong with Okami related stuff when it first released.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Yeah, but my parents won't let me get anything from the internet anymore. Last time I got an ocarina, and I haven't played it yet because THE WEBSITE DIDN'T GIVE A SONG BOOK. :angry::cry::cry:

seriously, experiment with it, it's far better to learn things that way, keep trying things until they sound right, or even come up with your own tunes...

Posted

seriously, experiment with it, it's far better to learn things that way, keep trying things until they sound right, or even come up with your own tunes...

Good idea. I should try to get it right.

You know, I hate cel-shaded graphics, but I want this game.

I don't know if I want the game more than I hate hate cel-shaded graphics, and by hate I mean it gives me headaches. I could wear sunglasses, but I would look like an idiot play with sunglasses. Oh unless I play SSBM, or SSBB. Don't ask it's hard to explain.

Posted

maybe you could get those cool shaded contact lenses which makes it look like your cornea's are all black...

Posted

maybe you could get those cool shaded contact lenses which makes it look like your cornea's are all black...

Yeah, but I don't think my parents would let me get those. She doesn't understand these things no matter what I tell her. :( Hm. Maybe I can wear sunglaess. As long as my friend isn't here. He can't keep anything to himself. That's how the girl I like knows I like her, but that's beside the point.

Posted (edited)

Alright, so I sat down today and beat Okami. ^^ I actually kind of left it sitting in my Wii system for a couple of months because I was busy with schoolwork (that's why I've only beaten it now lol.) Plus, the last boss's electric third form was giving me lots of trouble. >_> So yes, I beat it; 37 hours total, too! ^_^ 127 save points and only 2 deaths. Yays. XD

And there were tears in my eyes when I watched the ending. Tears of joy mixed with sadness, but tears nonetheless. It was an exceptional videogame, one that will probably be on my top 10 favorites for a very long time. ^_^

Waka was absolutely awesome. Issun was hilarious (I felt so sad for Issun and Ammy in the end!! >_< ;_;) and I really wish Okami had a sequel.

I think I'll have a little fun with Karmic Transformers in Okami now. :3

YLA, this game is practically engulfed in cel-shading, but if you can find some way to get past it, I guarantee you'll love this game. ^^

Edited by Saria_Kokiri (see edit history)

Posted

I'm reviving this topic for TML's sake. If he wants to discuss it, he can use the topic that has already been made.

Posted

Whoa, WTF? How'd this get here? I guess I should've looked twice when posting that topic...eheheh... :embarrassed:

Anyway, I say yes. You will NOT regret buying this game, at least, I didn't.

I'd better check if someone's made a KOF topic before I post it...eheheh...

Posted

Lol. I was watching Wolf's Rain the other day and I didn't actually know that Okami meant Wolf in Japanese until some guy said it.

I never watch it in dubs. It's always better in Japanese with subtitles. Especially in Death Note.

But this seems like a really cool game. I think I might get it sometime if I'm ever stuck for something to buy and I want a new game. But there are loads of other games that I still really need to get...