23 posts in this topic

Posted

I like reading your theories.

This one does seem reasonable.

Agreed

Posted

very good theory you 2 i believe this is true :joy:

Posted

The theory makes since for the original game, but Master Quest disproves this theory since the lens is no longer guarded by dead hand in master quest.

However, Bongo Bongo may have been the man who could see the truth. He was in the bottom of the well at one point, and he is a sort of spirit form when he escapes from the well, meaning he is probably the man's ghost or something to that extent.

Posted

bongo bongo is probably the man who could see the truth but a spirit

Posted

Hmmmm........if the man lived where the well is now, then where did he live between when they demolished his house and built the well? :huh:

I remember this. It's reasonable enough to be true, but the Master Quest thing...I've never played Master Quest, so I don't know anymore. I'm just going to say that Master Quest is irrelevant to the storyline because it was made as a more difficult version, not necessarily more coherent than the original, which therefore overrides Master Quest.

Also,

I'm bringing sexy back. For those new members that missed my theories, here they are again resurrected in all of their former splendor.

Yayzig.

Posted

Well, nothing else was changed in Master Quest storywise, so I'm not sure that the developers would make an exception for dead hand. But it really comes down to whether or not you believe that the changes in master quest are cannonical.

Posted

wow this really makes me think...but the theory does fit good... another thing isnt bongo bongo's hands kind of not attatched? that could go with cutting her hands off. :)

Posted

Theorys sound very beliveable, I belive them.