Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

10 Bizarre Theories And The Facts Surrounding Them

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Previously I posted a list on conspiracy theories, but the items on this list are not really suited to that genre. This is a list of bizarre theories or beliefs that many people subscribe to - with a list of the facts as far as modern science is concerned. This is not meant as a criticism of believers, but as a discussion of the theories and facts.

10. Magic

picture-1-36-tm.jpg

The Theory: The theory is by using certain objects such as a candle, a dagger and a wide variety of things you can bend the universe to your will completely ignoring the laws of physics and the practical laws of the universe.

The facts: Many people claim that they can use such powers as summoning demons, angels or other things and the OOBE or out of body experience under laboratory conditions but no one has been able to prove it so far. There are incidents that do defy logical explanations, such as some people

Edited by Savanti Romero (see edit history)

Posted

I really like the theory about the virtual reality.

Another thing that you could say about the "Holographic-reality" is that when they supposedly "started" it, the tests could only live a few years or so, the cavemen, and as they grew to understand it, they began to get tests to live longer and longer. Kind of like a fun game. It would be p. cool.

Nice list. :> olololol at the "NAZIS ARE ONE THE MOON! BUY WAR BONDS!" olololol

Posted

Coolio list. Very interesting.

Posted

A lot of times, I think that we are test subjects from aliens. Could be one of the reasons why we see UFOs. They're checking on us >.> <.<

Posted

2 has been spawned into wider knowledge by the matrix (kinda obviously)

The healing thing relies on psyonics, which me and a friend were trying the basics of and managed to get it to work to some degree (about 75% for me sending signals to him, but less the other way), it was kind of freaky...

the far better option would be to go to a doctor though...

Posted

I have a related list That I find cool.

10 More Unsolved Mysteries of the World

There is no doubt that some of my favorite lists are ones which revolve around mystery and intrigue. Fortunately for us all, there is no end to the number of weird and wonderful mysteries in the world, so I am now able to present my fourth list of unsolved mysteries. So - onwards to the world of the mysterious!

10 The Grooved Spheres

grooved-spheres-tm.jpg

Over the last few decades, miners in South Africa have been digging up mysterious metal spheres. Origin unknown, these spheres measure approximately an inch or so in diameter, and some are etched with three parallel grooves running around the equator. Two types of spheres have been found: one is composed of a solid bluish metal with flecks of white; the other is hollowed out and filled with a spongy white substance. The kicker is that the rock in which they where found is Precambrian - and dated to 2.8 billion years old! Who made them and for what purpose is unknown.

9 The Dropa Stones

dropastones-china-tm.jpg

In 1938, an archaeological expedition led by Dr. Chi Pu Tei into the Baian-Kara-Ula mountains of China made an astonishing discovery in some caves that had apparently been occupied by some ancient culture. Buried in the dust of ages on the cave floor were hundreds of stone disks. Measuring about nine inches in diameter, each had a circle cut into the center and was etched with a spiral groove, making it look for all the world like some ancient phonograph record some 10,000 to 12,000 years old. The spiral groove, it turns out, is actually composed of tiny hieroglyphics that tell the incredible story of spaceships from some distant world that crash-landed in the mountains. The ships were piloted by people who called themselves the Dropa, and the remains of whose descendants, possibly, were found in the cave.

8 The Ica Stones

ica-stones-1.jpg

Beginning in the 1930s, the father of Dr. Javier Cabrera, Cultural Anthropologist for Ica, Peru, discovered many hundreds of ceremonial burial stones in the tombs of the ancient Incas. Dr. Cabrera, carrying on his father

Posted

grooved-spheres-tm.jpg

See the similarities?

post-3849-1217344521_thumb.png

By the way, the costa rica balls are just fossilised giant rabbits poo.

Posted

2 Angel Hair

angel-hair.jpg

Angel Hair is a rare phenomenon that has so far defied explanation. It is made up of silken threads that rain down on to the earth, but reach out to touch it and it will almost certainly vanish before your eyes. It is a world wide phenomenon with the most regular occurrences from North America, New Zealand, Australia, and western Europe. There is no known proof for what causes this substance, or even what it is made up of. Speculations are that it has come from Spiders or another type of silk-spinning insect, and even UFO

Posted

Chakra? ALL RIGHT!!! *Tries To Do Shawdow Clone Jutsu*