The Monster at Lake Hylia

97 posts in this topic

Posted

Lies! All of us know! Volvogia was a good guy! He saved Link! Link bought him as a baby Dragon but then... Something attacked Link and then Volvogia saved him.. Then Link found out that the Dragon can talk! We all know the truth! Let the Revolution begin! (It's from OOT manga..)

or maybe, a magical puppy did it. :D

or maybe mehrunes dagon did it (evil guy from oblivion)

Um.. Wasn't he from Morrowind? Oh wait.. That was Dagoth Ur.. Sorry my mistake! Did you know.. If you go to Mournhold.. Thjere's a statue of Dagon..? And under there somewhere.. There's a huge room with all the Gods and Goddesses from the games.. except one of em!

Posted

But none of these theories explain the claw marks inside the temple.

Posted

Lies! It's impossible!!!! *falls asleep*

Felicia: Woah.. That was quicker than I thought...

Posted

But none of these theories explain the claw marks inside the temple.

eh..?

There's a mark in the inside too..?

Do you mind telling me where it is..?

Sry..my memories are not like what they're used to be.. :embarrassed:

Posted

I don't remmember exactly where it is, but you can see a treasure chest in another room through the claw mark. It goes through the wall. :unsure:

Posted

hmm..are you talking about the one on the second floor.. above the place where you first meet Ruto for a long while after seven years.. under the top floor where the first water drainage is..?

the one where you have to use a bomb to get to it..?

Posted

Yeah, it was the one where you bomb the wall.

Posted

hmm..well..that one doesn't look very much like a claw mark..more like it'd been marred by something or something burn it or whatnot..doesn't look very much like the claw mark on the tree, though...so I can't say I think it is..

Posted

maybe Nintendo just put it there to add artistic flare... their crazy like that.

Posted

maybe it was sheik?

ganon?

epona?

a raccoon with rabies?

there are a lot of things we haven't named off here

there has to be a reason for the scratch on the tree.

even if its stupid

there hast to be....

it could even be a supper chicken!

Posted

Um.. Wasn't he from Morrowind? Oh wait.. That was Dagoth Ur.. Sorry my mistake! Did you know.. If you go to Mournhold.. Thjere's a statue of Dagon..? And under there somewhere.. There's a huge room with all the Gods and Goddesses from the games.. except one of em!

(if I get banned for this, that'd be really pathetic.., they can't complain anyway) Mehrunes Dagon is a daedra prince, Dagoth Ur is one of the tribunal as he declared he was a god as well as Almalexia, sotha sil and vivec, he used the heart to power Lorkan, a fallen Nine Divine, and used it like the tribunal did. (I havent completed Tribunal again as i did it ages ago and i forgot -.-") That Dwemer ruin underneath Mournhold is part of the main quest where you have to collect this atifact. the statue of Mehrunes Dagon is in one of the districts and it's the statue of Almalexia defeating Mehrunes Dagon in the battle of the end of the first era (i'm not sure though, i read it in one of the books).

I assume the monster in lake hylia is complete BS, because it might just've been that n

Posted

well, I kinda agree, I never thought it could be any boss at all

it proubly was just the darn owl XD

we ARE going way into this

but there JUST MIGHT be something behind this

and if that means we gatta go to japen and threaten Nintendo to find out- well lets hope nothing ever has to come to that XD

Posted

I don't remmember exactly where it is, but you can see a treasure chest in another room through the claw mark. It goes through the wall. :unsure:
I remember that um... actually I believe that was a room you needed to open up... honestly... I orignally though Ruto had swam through it.

Posted

Just an observation, I actually joined just to say this, so I hope I didnt just miss it...but in TP, the light spirit in Lake Hylia is a serpant of some kind, and it actually looks alot like the statues in the temple in OOT.

Posted

:D I noticed this too!! :D

There are even statues like those in the water temple from OoT in the spring in TP.

It all works except, well, Lanayru (The spirit of the spring) doesn't have claws. . .