Appearances in Subspace Emissary

154 posts in this topic

Posted

He never really went to Termina to look for Navi... He was in the forest when he was ambushed, and forced down the path to Termina... I don't feel so good right now...

And I also have a reason for not liking Cel-shaded graphics... They give me massive headaches... That's why I hate it. I'm going to walk away from this topic for awhile to think, and yell, and my friend lost my MM game so I can't play it prove it... Oh well.

Posted

Captain Falcon is considered very bottom tier, unfortunately.

And yeah, that's mostly the theoretical cause of him wandering into the Lost Woods. Otherwise, there's no reason and he just wandered in of his own accord.

i.e. - his fault.

Cel-shading doesn't give everyone else headaches... And Phantom Hourglass wasn't even cel-shaded. It was just toon-style. You've stated before that you refuse to watch anime because of the toon style of Toon Link, cel-shaded or not.

You contradict yourself, and are just being ignorant.

I doubt it gives you headaches; anime doesn't normally have bright cel shading, and regular cartoons follow the same art shading principle.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Really?! That's very unfortunate. I thought for sure he'd be at least Medium Tier what with his combination of speed, strength, and multiple meteor-smashes.

How low is Ganondorf?

Posted

Ganondorf is near the very bottom, unfortunately. He's too slow and heavy to survive in most matches.

Posted

Yeah, Ganny is probably my worst character.

Posted

Indeed. Ganondorf333 puts up a great fight with him though.

Tier listings would make me a lot angrier if I didn't play Toon Link, a high tier character, rofl.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Hello, Wall, I'm Smart, and I'm going to tell you information.

You will not listen, but give your opinion anyway.

Also, so, I was playing some Oracles, right? I go to battle Koum

Posted

I'm-a pro. I used the fist ring and punched them in the face. >(

Didn't do anything... But it was funny.

I never liked using those rings. Compensate attack or defense? Pfft. Forget that.

Incidentally, I'm thinking I should put my GB card in my sig, despite my record being bad right now.

Sahaqiel

Posted

But, it's so much better dkfmsksfmlsmdkl I remember I was playing the game three hearts. I got this ring that apparently did something good, and I beat the game in eight hours, Oracle of Ages. It was fscking awesome. I went down to my brothers room everytime I beat a dungeon, I was like "DUDUDUUDUE I BEAT ANOTHER DUNGEON" I felt so special, I tried to beat it faster, and gosh damnit, I couldn't anything, I was too bored with the game, and I couldn't get lucky with getting a good ring from Maple.

I think it was the double hearts ring.

Posted

No, it's not at all.

Roflrofl.

It's all Young Link's fault for not returning from Termina, resulting in the Great Flood when Ganondorf returned.

So hah, pwnt by your own reasoning.

Also, Meta Knight's recovery move is very easy to control as long as you don't hold back on the control stick and stall, resulting in your self destructing.

And who cares? Why call Sonic slow in Smash Bros. if he's the fastest character in the game? Jesusfish, he's still fast.

Also, the Zelda team announced that TP will be the last Zelda of its kind. If this is true, your precious realistic graphics might never return. Stop being so shallow minded and get over it.

Sahaqiel

saha, I replied in the timeline thread, the flood has great difficulty fitting into the young link timeline...

Posted

ok, what they probably mean by it was the last zelda of it's kind...

they're making it alot harder.... so TP was probably the last easy zelda :D

Posted

And yeah, that's mostly the theoretical cause of him wandering into the Lost Woods. Otherwise, there's no reason and he just wandered in of his own accord.

i.e. - his fault.

Cel-shading doesn't give everyone else headaches... And Phantom Hourglass wasn't even cel-shaded. It was just toon-style. You've stated before that you refuse to watch anime because of the toon style of Toon Link, cel-shaded or not.

You contradict yourself, and are just being ignorant.

I doubt it gives you headaches; anime doesn't normally have bright cel shading, and regular cartoons follow the same art shading principle.

Sahaqiel

No he went there for a reason there's a reason for everything. Unless his long lost friend is was like Zelda or something, yea it would have been for no reason, and another reason he left was to escape Hyrule so he wouldn't be noticed by everyone.

i.e. - Not his fault. I will fight to defend here.

Cel-shading does. I dont' know why, but it does. I never said anything about PH, I just hate it because well it has the same WW Link in it. I never said I hated anime for that reason, I hate it because I can't follow what there talking about, and some have, litteral gay parts, like Naruto, two guys frickein kiss. My friend is terrible at making arguing, and as I said I can't follow it, and they're all on late at night, and my tv doesn't get any channels to even watch it.

Posted

Hey YLA RttP if it is real will be cell shaded. Right SaHa

Posted

I read that, and posted there that i'm not buying it... I WILL NEVER BUY A NEW ZELDA GAME AGAIN! I'll stick with the old ones, and won't be tricked into buying one like I was SSBB. Well tecnicly I was thentened to buy it because my friend said that YL was acually in it, and he said if I didn't get it he would stab me. :fear:

Posted

No he went there for a reason there's a reason for everything. Unless his long lost friend is was like Zelda or something, yea it would have been for no reason, and another reason he left was to escape Hyrule so he wouldn't be noticed by everyone.

i.e. - Not his fault. I will fight to defend here.

Cel-shading does. I dont' know why, but it does. I never said anything about PH, I just hate it because well it has the same WW Link in it. I never said I hated anime for that reason, I hate it because I can't follow what there talking about, and some have, litteral gay parts, like Naruto, two guys frickein kiss. My friend is terrible at making arguing, and as I said I can't follow it, and they're all on late at night, and my tv doesn't get any channels to even watch it.

Are you serious?

Have you even PLAYED Majora's Mask? There's a cut scene like, in the FIRST PART of the game where it shows Zelda saying goodbye to Link as he's leaving for Termina. Nothing is said about him leaving Hyrule so he won't be noticed. It's not even implied that he's antisocial in any game at all. You're just trying to debunk the thought that the Link you hate so much was the cause for the Link you hate, which happens to be a fun character to play. (Also Gingerlink, it doesn't matter which timeline it's in, the adult Link from OoT reverted back to a child at the end of the game.)

I never said anything about PH, I just hate it because well it has the same WW Link in it.

Wow. You. Are. So. Shallow. Minded.

litteral gay parts, like Naruto, two guys frickein kiss.

Young Link Addict. There is someone that exists. RIGHT NOW. He is exactly like you. He likes the same things, he resembles you, and has the same mannerisms. The only difference is that he likes guys.

In other words, you are so shallow minded. Who cares if there are gay parts in anime? It doesn't matter. And I recall you swearing off anime because of Zeruda's explanation of how it's cel-shaded to similar styles of anime. You STILL contradict yourself. I mentioned that cartoons have the SAME shading principle and you said nothing about it.

I read that, and posted there that i'm not buying it... I WILL NEVER BUY A NEW ZELDA GAME AGAIN! I'll stick with the old ones, and won't be tricked into buying one like I was SSBB. Well tecnicly I was thentened to buy it because my friend said that YL was acually in it, and he said if I didn't get it he would stab me.

You-are-so-shallow-minded.

And that didn't even make any sense. SSBB isn't a Zelda game.

*CLASSIFIEDCLASSIFIEDCLASSIFIED*

Sahaqiel