Appearances in Subspace Emissary

154 posts in this topic

Posted

Are you serious?

Have you even PLAYED Majora's Mask? There's a cut scene like, in the FIRST PART of the game where it shows Zelda saying goodbye to Link as he's leaving for Termina. Nothing is said about him leaving Hyrule so he won't be noticed. It's not even implied that he's antisocial in any game at all. You're just trying to debunk the thought that the Link you hate so much was the cause for the Link you hate, which happens to be a fun character to play. (Also Gingerlink, it doesn't matter which timeline it's in, the adult Link from OoT reverted back to a child at the end of the game.)

Wow. You. Are. So. Shallow. Minded.

Young Link Addict. There is someone that exists. RIGHT NOW. He is exactly like you. He likes the same things, he resembles you, and has the same mannerisms. The only difference is that he likes guys.

In other words, you are so shallow minded. Who cares if there are gay parts in anime? It doesn't matter. And I recall you swearing off anime because of Zeruda's explanation of how it's cel-shaded to similar styles of anime. You STILL contradict yourself. I mentioned that cartoons have the SAME shading principle and you said nothing about it.

You-are-so-shallow-minded.

And that didn't even make any sense. SSBB isn't a Zelda game.

*CLASSIFIEDCLASSIFIEDCLASSIFIED*

Sahaqiel

Yes I have, and I beat it. I must have read it in a fan fic, or no wait it was in WW when it said the hero left. It didn't say not to be noticed, but it was implied.

NO. I. AM. NOT.

No one is like another person. It's impossible.

Well duh it's not a Zelda game. I was stating that I wasn't going to be tricked, or therented into buying this game by my friend like he did when I got SSBB.

Posted

Actually it just said, "to set off on a new adventure" or something similar.

Yes you are, since you're not willing to look past even JUST THE TOON STYLE of Phantom Hourglass to play it or even consider it a good game.

Yes. I have fingers, you have fingers.

I WILL NEVER BUY A NEW ZELDA GAME AGAIN! I'll stick with the old ones, and won't be tricked into buying one like I was SSBB.

"Game" was the subject using the adjective-noun "Zelda". In the next sentence, you said, "one", referencing the previous sentence. In this sense, you said you won't be tricked into buying another Zelda game like when you were tricked into buying Brawl.

Point.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Actually it just said, "to set off on a new adventure" or something similar.

Yes you are, since you're not willing to look past even JUST THE TOON STYLE of Phantom Hourglass to play it or even consider it a good game.

Yes. I have fingers, you have fingers.

"Game" was the subject using the adjective-noun "Zelda". In the next sentence, you said, "one", referencing the previous sentence. In this sense, you said you won't be tricked into buying another Zelda game like when you were tricked into buying Brawl.

Point.

Sahaqiel

No, I'm not. I won't look past it because because I hate headaches.

No duh everyone has fingers... What does that have to do with anything?

... It mean to say I won't buy any new zelda games. Better.

Posted

Phantom Hourglass doesn't have bright colors and cel-shading, so, in theory, it shouldn't give you headaches. In fact, the shading was similar to Ocarina of Time.

And you said it was impossible for people to be alike. We both have fingers. We're alike in that sense.

Point for PH point.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Phantom Hourglass doesn't have bright colors and cel-shading, so, in theory, it shouldn't give you headaches. In fact, the shading was similar to Ocarina of Time.

And you said it was impossible for people to be alike. We both have fingers. We're alike in that sense.

Point for PH point.

Sahaqiel

I hate PH because it has the same link from WW.

Ok then let me rephrase that. No two people can have the same personality. No one is alike personality wise.

Posted

I hate PH because it has the same link from WW.

Ok then let me rephrase that. No two people can have the same personality. No one is alike personality wise.

That isn't a valid argument.

And also, people can have similar personalities. I might have given you a point if you kept out "No one is alike personality wise", because yes, you can have a personality similar to other people's. It won't be exactly the same, but it can still be similar.

Sahaqiel

|||| |

Young Link Addict

Sirjoshizzle

|

Sahaqiel

Posted

That isn't a valid argument.

And also, people can have similar personalities. I might have given you a point if you kept out "No one is alike personality wise", because yes, you can have a personality similar to other people's. It won't be exactly the same, but it can still be similar.

Sahaqiel

|||| |

Young Link Addict

Sirjoshizzle

|

Sahaqiel

Either you're lying, or my health teacher lied.

Posted

myhairisabirddv2.png

Posted

Hey Saha Want Me To Open Up The Enemy to Y.link addict again except you fight instead of me :biggrin:

Posted

I actually feel kinda' bad. But everywhere I go, YLA is doing something I strongly disagree with and he won't listen to valid points. =(

It looks like I've launched a vendetta or crusade against him.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Y. Link Addict, you seriously should think about what you're saying.

I don't see your logic at all.

Posted

You're better off ignoring him. I've argued with him thousands of times, and if one of his friends doesn't butt in eventually, then the argument never ends.

Posted

Good point. SO, let's get back to the topic. Oh, and Olimar. How did he end up facing the ROB?

Posted

Good point. SO, let's get back to the topic. Oh, and Olimar. How did he end up facing the ROB?

Well, Olimar and a whole bunch of pikmin were trying to fit it into the ship to bring back and sell on the black market, but apparently the ROB didn't like that idea. Long story short, Captain Falcon stepped in to peacefully break up the fight before someone got hurt.

In retrospective, maybe a Falcon Punch wasn't the best idea.

Posted

Yeah, the ROB didn't seem to be doing much.

Sahaqiel