Appearances in Subspace Emissary

154 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm going to throw myself off the bull, and just give up. No one understands.

Oh, and yes that bull thing was not suposed to make since.

I just thought since ROB's were evil they just attacked everyone for no real reason.

Posted

I still cant figure out what to do im at the great maze and killed all the boss people like meta ridly and the dark characters but i dont know where to go...

Posted

I still cant figure out what to do im at the great maze and killed all the boss people like meta ridly and the dark characters but i dont know where to go...

... Go to one of the purple doors, and then go in the center of the big room, and enter some giant door, and a cut sene will begin.

Posted

This has been a pretty dern epic discussion. Many infuriated sentences took shape, and many cover-ups were used to shield. Much was spoken of shallow mindedness, and indeed, most all peoples have fingers.

3. Yoshi's partnership with Link would immediately jump from 'a tad bit annoying' to 'beyond epic on a stick deep-fried and dipped in chocolate' if Link hopped on Yoshi and rode him around a bit in one of the cutscenes, slashin' his sword at the Goombas n' stuff.

In truth, this would be "beyond epic on a stick deep-fried by Godzilla and dipped in chocolate by Bill Cosby". =O I am sorry if this sentence should never have existed. I SHALL SLAY IT.

Ganondorf is near the very bottom, unfortunately. He's too slow and heavy to survive in most matches.

This is true. He is indeed too slow to the point of near-frustration (epecially against a good Meta Knight due to speed and size differences, which makes sense now that I've heard of these alleged "tiers", in which Meta Knight belongs at the uppermost level), and though heaviness means that it'll take a bit more to kill him, you'll be receiving this bit and more with his speed (or, rather, lack thereof). I also feel as though I've reached my skill level limit as him, though i'm probably wrong. Also, he's not very fun to play as, unlike certain characters such as Olimar, who is FRIPPING AMAZING, though I can't seem to think that he could belong to a very high "tier," seeing as he is greatly misunderstood among this world of men.

Indeed. Ganondorf333 puts up a great fight with him though.

=O Thank you. I was much better with the Melee Ganondorf, though no, I do not regret any decisions and opinions made concerning the equalness of both Melee and Brawl Ganondorfs. I stick by the fact that they are special in their own special ways, and I simply need to get better at this one. I no longer think as I had a minute or two ago that I have reached the skill cap of the current one, as there is always more to be obtained and betterness to become. I have discovered of my own accord three glitch-like thingamongers usable with him, and though I don't necessarily believe that there are more to realize, my use of this character can surely increase in effectiveness. =O

Also, this post is the best post made by anyone in recent memory. I just feel as though it is filled with power of words. Read it. Succumb.

Also, I'd like to know where this "tier" system originated and where I can study it. I've searched, and the fruits of my efforts so far indicate that a Brawl tier list has not yet been created.

I do sense that due to insinuation by the awesomeness of this post that the said post deserves a signature.

Me

Posted

I'm going to throw myself off the bull, and just give up. No one understands.

Oh, and yes that bull thing was not suposed to make since.

I just thought since ROB's were evil they just attacked everyone for no real reason.

It's because you don't want to make a point that isn't "No it's not" or something similar. You say you hate PH because it has WW Link. This doesn't make sense. You can still enjoy the game even if it's the same Link. You're just being stubborn.

You never make a valid argument and you never even try to see the points we make.

We can't see any of the points you make because they're not really valid points.

And the ROBs were being threatened by Tabuu, so they had to make subspace bombs.

AlsoGanny, the tier list isn't set in stone yet, as it's still a bit early to judge, but the general position of Ganny is very low. the MLG Gamebattles board has come up with some tier lists, and they follow the same basic structure, for the most part.

Tiers are found in all fighting games. I dunno where it originated.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Olimar was thinking, "Um, guys? Maybe we should leave this one alone..."

heh

Posted

True about the tiers... But not really... You need no skill to use Cap. F. My cousin Caden beat me a few times with him while i was using TL(which is my character currently.), wow... i never thought he'd beat me until then. And he has ZERO skill.

I don't think the thinggy you is talking about is entirely correct.

I don't know what Snake was doing, but maybe he was just trying to Re-take it from MG&W so he could get out of there. It wasl ike he snuck aboard to use it for a mission, but they suddenly came aboard and took over and he was forced to hide in a box.

Just a suggestion.

And Olimar is just plain WEIRD XD I dunno anything about him.

Posted

It's because you don't want to make a point that isn't "No it's not" or something similar. You say you hate PH because it has WW Link. This doesn't make sense. You can still enjoy the game even if it's the same Link. You're just being stubborn.

You never make a valid argument and you never even try to see the points we make.

We can't see any of the points you make because they're not really valid points.

I beat that game too so I don't need to play it anymore anyway.

*Sigh* Look, you don't understand. No one will every understand.

Posted

Everyone understands, you just don't understand THAT.

Posted

Everyone understands, you just don't understand THAT.

No one understands the pain of the headaches that I get from the cel-shaded graphics, and yet people say I don't like the graphics for no reason.

Posted

I beat that game too so I don't need to play it anymore anyway.

*Sigh* Look, you don't understand. No one will every understand.

I understand quite clearly, you find it annoying to play a game that causes you pain. I find it quite annoying to visit a forum with people that annoy me, but I don't complain about it, you do. : /

Posted

I'd just like to interrupt for this very unrelated notice---

Diddy Kong is a very fun character to play as.

---That is all. Thank you.

Posted

I've never played as Diddy Kong. I like using Pit sometimes for fun, since his arrows are so cool.

Posted

Oh dear. '-' I'm not such a big fan of Pit in Brawl. He and Sonic are probably my worst characters. Do you think it's because I've never played either of their games? :o The only other character I haven't played the game of is Captain Falcon, and I can be pretty good as him. ('Masterpieces' demos don't count. >:( )

Also, I'm pretty bad as Diddy Kong. He's very fun to play as, though.

Also: Four key steps to playing effectively as Ganondorf:

1) He's terrible.

2) Realize he's terrible.

3) Acknowledge his terribleness.

4) OWN FACES.

Posted

Also: Four key steps to playing effectively as Ganondorf:

1) He's terrible.

2) Realize he's terrible.

3) Acknowledge his terribleness.

4) OWN FACES.

Im pretty good with Ganondorf, it just takes practice. I liketo smash people's faces into the ground with his midair side B >:D I once comitted suicide like that... But at least i killed him XD

Sonic... CHEAP. As Oh Noes would say. Too fast, jumps too high, and has no real purpose... I was only good with him for a very short period of time. That was defeating Tabuu, desperation gives me power.

Maybe he's there because he just decided to hate Tabuu for no reason... I dunno...