Appearances in Subspace Emissary

154 posts in this topic

Posted

I'd just like to interrupt for this very unrelated notice---

Diddy Kong is a very fun character to play as.

---That is all. Thank you.

Yes he is, but I can't get his recovery move quite right. I usually get it right 1 out of 5 or 6 times.

Posted

No he went there for a reason there's a reason for everything. Unless his long lost friend is was like Zelda or something, yea it would have been for no reason, and another reason he left was to escape Hyrule so he wouldn't be noticed by everyone.

Didn't YL go through a forest to look for Navi? :huh:

Not Zelda?

I think in the beginning of MM, after the text says "Link went to look for a lost friend.." yada yada, you hear Navi's twinkling fairy sound.

Plus, I don't see why YL would be looking for Zelda in a forest, I mean, she's Princess of Hyrule. She's obviously going to be residing in Hyrule Castle lol.

And in WW, when he left Hyrule... wasn't that after the plotline of MM? Since he left Hyrule and went to Termina, considering Termina is a different dimmension? He most likely just stayed in Termina and couldn't find his way back to Hyrule or something. Wasn't it the Lost Woods he went through? (I can't even remember now lol.)

Posted

Children! We're drifting off topic! I swear I'm gonna take you out!

Have you realized that Ness and Luigi had the least screen time, but turned out to save everyone? Swwetness!

Posted (edited)

Didn't YL go through a forest to look for Navi? :huh:

Not Zelda?

I think in the beginning of MM, after the text says "Link went to look for a lost friend.." yada yada, you hear Navi's twinkling fairy sound.

Plus, I don't see why YL would be looking for Zelda in a forest, I mean, she's Princess of Hyrule. She's obviously going to be residing in Hyrule Castle lol.

And in WW, when he left Hyrule... wasn't that after the plotline of MM? Since he left Hyrule and went to Termina, considering Termina is a different dimmension? He most likely just stayed in Termina and couldn't find his way back to Hyrule or something. Wasn't it the Lost Woods he went through? (I can't even remember now lol.)

I posted somewhere that I knew he was looking for Navi. I was being sarcastic. I also posted somewhere that you see Zelda in the game so it's not zelda.

I'm sick of hearing Termina is an alternate demmension. :( It was in some forrest and he fell down a gaint gap, and found a new place, and the only reason he couldn't return was because he had no way of opening the door in the clock tower... wait why didn't he go that way! Any way then he wouldn't it be able to get back up the gap... I hate that skull kid. It's his fault that Link couldn't get back to Hyrule for tricking him... No it's the mask... No no it was the happy mask salesman that stole mask that skull kid took... No no no It was the people of old termina who tried to build a tower to the heavens, and made the goddess angery to send it downwards, and found the layer of Majora, and stole the mask, and unleashed evil on the world untill the firce diety came to destry it, and then many years later stole the mask again, and then Skullkid stole it, and made Link fall down the whole, and made him have this whole adventure, and destoy Majora, and get lost never to find his way back to Hyrule.

The begining of this was in one of my theroy topics, and I'll post it here when I find it.

EDIT: I found it. Here is the inkana therory. It's long so you have to read it all.

Edited by Y. Link Addict (see edit history)

Posted

Why don't you GIVE UP ALREADY?

You have to learn when to back down.

GM:Diddy Kong is really fun :'D But im not a very good fighter with him.

G333:Olimar just turned into my best character XD HE ISH AMAZING.

Posted

Why don't you GIVE UP ALREADY?

You have to learn when to back down.

GM:Diddy Kong is really fun :'D But im not a very good fighter with him.

G333:Olimar just turned into my best character XD HE ISH AMAZING.

Hey I wanted let it die, but Saria brought it back.

Posted (edited)

You could have ignored her. And she wasn't keeping it going nayways, she was just questioning something you said.

Back on topic time?

I like how Diddy always drags the Fox characters when they don't pay attention XD

It was cool how Falco suddely came in and saved the day.

Edited by The Joker (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Yeah, Diddy is funny XD

Edited by Goron Lord (see edit history)

Posted

Yeah :'D

It's the best when Sheik and Peach are drinking tea XD Fox is like "Uh... What?"

Posted

I love that scene

hehe :embarrassed:

Posted

Well... what are we really discussing here?

Posted

The weird apperances in SSE.

I think that I like Falco's the best... :joy:

Posted

I like Ike's :'D

Marth barely misses, and Meta knight barely misses, then Ike comes outta nowhere and "GREEEEEAT AETHER!!!" Schink! The bomb falls. :'D

Posted

Diddy has this attack that makes it look likes he's

humping

people's faces. JXD

Posted

Diddy has this attack that makes it look likes he's

humping

people's faces. JXD

I know XD

Diddy's INSANE.