Appearances in Subspace Emissary

154 posts in this topic

Posted

I dunno. Jigglypuff had a strange appearance too.

Posted

I dunno. Jigglypuff had a strange appearance too.

I know. She was like dancing, then rolling, and then sang. What was the point of that. A simple "Jigglypuff puff puff Jiggily" then the fight.

Posted

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK OF DISCUSSION.

You told us you hate WW because it's cel shaded and that you hate PH because it has the same Link. (Which is still ignorant, but wotev.)

But in reality, you're just another graphic wh*re who dislikes the games merely for their toon style, which isn't even that bad. You've even stopped playing a game YOU ACTUALLY ENJOY because it's toon styled. Seriously, wtf?

Also, wtf is this?

"No he's trying to get me to see why Toon Link is good, and I just said that I hate him, and aw screw it I told you someone would bring it back."

No, I'm trying to get you to not be a graphic wh*re, and I just said a bunch of stuff WITH ACTUAL POINTS, and, aw, screw it, I knew you would give up the sentence because you don't really have a good reason for disliking the toon look.

In short,

Gameplay > Graphics

GO BACK TO YOUR PS3(No offense to Sirjoshizzle)

Jigglypuff was just... There. Just like all the other ones. Wolf, Toon Link, and Jigglypuff were just kind of add-ons to the Subspace Emissary. They weren't given plot involvement, so they just threw them in there.

Also, I'm not talking about dropping the bomb as in dropping it from the air so it explodes, I'm talking about dropping it on the ground so it doesn't explode and just sits there, making it harder for someone to approach me.

Sahaqiel

Posted

You told us you hate WW because it's cel shaded and that you hate PH because it has the same Link. (Which is still ignorant, but wotev.)

But in reality, you're just another graphic wh*re who dislikes the games merely for their toon style, which isn't even that bad. You've even stopped playing a game YOU ACTUALLY ENJOY because it's toon styled. Seriously, wtf?

Also, wtf is this?

"No he's trying to get me to see why Toon Link is good, and I just said that I hate him, and aw screw it I told you someone would bring it back."

No, I'm trying to get you to not be a graphic wh*re, and I just said a bunch of stuff WITH ACTUAL POINTS, and, aw, screw it, I knew you would give up the sentence because you don't really have a good reason for disliking the toon look.

In short,

Gameplay > Graphics

GO BACK TO YOUR PS3(No offense to Sirjoshizzle)

Jigglypuff was just... There. Just like all the other ones. Wolf, Toon Link, and Jigglypuff were just kind of add-ons to the Subspace Emissary. They weren't given plot involvement, so they just threw them in there.

Also, I'm not talking about dropping the bomb as in dropping it from the air so it explodes, I'm talking about dropping it on the ground so it doesn't explode and just sits there, making it harder for someone to approach me.

Sahaqiel

I'm not starting anything back up. This i'm just stating. Well line 3 is kinda an argument.

Yes. That is true. Ignorate, maybe. Give me a dictionary, and i'll tell you.

You are corect, but i'm not getting rid of it.

I do. I just hate him. Good enough for me. I go to a school where the best arguement is you don't like it, or you like it. Yes my school sucks.

Haha I don't have a PS3.

If Young Link was in the game, he would've been paired up with Link instead of Yoshi, and Yoshi can have... Mario. XD

Posted

"GO BACK TO YOUR PS3" is a saying some people use to tell people who play crappy games just because of better graphics to go somewhere else and stop making fools of themselves.

If they didn't pair Toon Link with Link in SE, why would they pair him with Young Link?

Nevermind, you're probably going to say something that doesn't make sense.

Sahaqiel

Posted

"GO BACK TO YOUR PS3" is a saying some people use to tell people who play crappy games just because of better graphics to go somewhere else and stop making fools of themselves.

If they didn't pair Toon Link with Link in SE, why would they pair him with Young Link?

Sahaqiel

Oh. That makes sense... I think...

Well, wouldn't it be better than Yoshi?

Posted

I suppose it would, but then there would be a GIANT TIME PARADOX.

TWILIGHT PRINCESS LINK, WHO MIGHT BE IN EXISTENCE AT THE SAME TIME OF WIND WAKER LINK ON THE ADULT TIMELINE, PAIRING WITH YOUNG LINK, WHO IS HUNDREDS OF YEARS BEFORE? :o

I always thought TL and Link pairing would be funny because the Links would look at each other and Link would be like, "??" and Toon Link would be like, "Hwoa?"

Sahaqiel

Posted

I suppose it would, but then there would be a GIANT TIME PARADOX.

TWILIGHT PRINCESS LINK, WHO MIGHT BE IN EXISTENCE AT THE SAME TIME OF WIND WAKER LINK ON THE ADULT TIMELINE, PAIRING WITH YOUNG LINK, WHO IS HUNDREDS OF YEARS BEFORE? :o

I always thought TL and Link pairing would be funny because the Links would look at each other and Link would be like, "??" and Toon Link would be like, "Hwoa?"

Sahaqiel

Yeah your right.

Then they fight eachother to prove who's the dominate link, and you fight then shadow things come. That would be cool for the next SSB game. Yup i'm already thinking about a new SSB game.

Posted

I was thinking more along the lines of poking each other with sticks to see if they're real.

And if it were a Smash Bros. game, then you would get to choose the victor...

Sahaqiel

Posted (edited)

Ahahhahahaha That made me laugh.

Edited by Fierce Muffin (see edit history)

Posted

Y Link Addict, SHUT UP!! How about you don't even elude to the one sided fight that took place mainly between you and Sahaqiel (sorry :embarrassed: ) and give it up. You're just mad that you can't come up ith anything good to counter what's been thrown at you. Geez, this is one of the reasons you're not a true follower of the Toast anymore!

No... NO LOOK I'VE TRIED, AND TRIED TO LET IT DIE, AND SOMEONE HAS TO BRING IT BACK. READ ANYWHERE ELSE AND YOU SEE I'VE TRIED TO LET IT DIE! EVEN IN THE LTTP FOR WII TOPIC I'VE TRIED TO LET DIE! STOP TALKING ABOUT IT, AND LET IT GO BACK TO THE WAY BEFORE THE ARGUMENT! THIS THE LAST TIME I'LL TRY TO LET IT DIE, no wait, YOU'LL JUST BRING IT BACK UP FOR NO REAL REASON!

You brought it up just now smart guy. "I hate toon link, and that's final."

Guys, drop it. NOW. I don't want to, but I'll be increasing warning levels if this doesn't stop in ALL threads. You need to stop insulting people and stop the stupid argument! By replying to each other about it, you keep it going. So just STOP. I've seen it in other threads, too. Cool down, guys!

Posted (edited)

Guys, drop it. NOW. I don't want to, but I'll be increasing warning levels if this doesn't stop in ALL threads. You need to stop insulting people and stop the stupid argument! By replying to each other about it, you keep it going. So just STOP. I've seen it in other threads, too. Cool down, guys!

Heh heh heh, what are you talking about this ended a long time ago. Now we're talking about Link's pairing, and seeing what would happen if he, and "him" were together... XD I'm just kidding. I put "him" instead of toon Link as a joke. Don't kill me. :fear::hiding:

EDIT: Whoa my Brawler Card is at level 9. I didn't think many people would click it. Thanks for who ever clicked it.

Edited by Y. Link Addict (see edit history)

Posted

Hey, at least I put disclaimers.

Anyways, hoping that Toon Link's in the next Smash Bros.

He's pretty fun to use, for the most part. Only problem I have is that anti-projectile characters pwn me sometimes.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Hey, at least I put disclaimers.

Anyways, hoping that Toon Link's in the next Smash Bros.

He's pretty fun to use, for the most part. Only problem I have is that anti-projectile characters pwn me sometimes.

Sahaqiel

Yes, and I just stated when you put the disclaimers. That was not arguing.

Acually as you, or someone, stated "TP is the last Zelda game of it's kind." In other words there will 2 toon link in the upcoming smash bros. Ahh Run for your lifes then is going to be scary. :fear: I vote they make a sequil to MM, or would it be the triligy considering that MM was sort of the sequil to OoT. Anyway they use TP graphics, and Young Link returns to hyrule, and I don't know, Vaati is taking over. I don't know at least it's a start.

Posted

Vaati's not a cool enough villain though. ;/

And they'll probably keep the realistic Link in Smash Bros, even if they ditch realistic graphics.

I actually saw a pretty awesome idea courtesy of IGN about how they could put Young Link in, only awesomer.

They suggested that you be able to use the transformation masks as your B-down move, similar to Pok