Appearances in Subspace Emissary

154 posts in this topic

Posted

Vaati's not a cool enough villain though. ;/

And they'll probably keep the realistic Link in Smash Bros, even if they ditch realistic graphics.

I actually saw a pretty awesome idea courtesy of IGN about how they could put Young Link in, only awesomer.

They suggested that you be able to use the transformation masks as your B-down move, similar to Pok

Posted

That's too much like King Dedede...

In fact, they'd probably make similar noises.

Fierce Deity Link doesn't shoot beams out of his wrists, he shoots beams from his sword just like a bunch of other Zelda games. I suppose he would be a good Final Smash, similar to Giga Bowser in that he can't flinch, but his attack power's insane. He could be granted a speed boost and the hugearse double helix sword.

This would be like a totally different character, though, so I don't think it would work out.

You can't practice being a final smash character, because you can't have the smash ball forever.

Giant Link would be the same thing.

Perhaps he uses his sword beam to paralyze enemies in his path and then charges at them, unleashing a barrage of attacks?

Just like Link or Toon Link, except without a Triforce.

Sahaqiel

Posted (edited)

That's too much like King Dedede...

In fact, they'd probably make similar noises.

Fierce Deity Link doesn't shoot beams out of his wrists, he shoots beams from his sword just like a bunch of other Zelda games. I suppose he would be a good Final Smash, similar to Giga Bowser in that he can't flinch, but his attack power's insane. He could be granted a speed boost and the hugearse double helix sword.

This would be like a totally different character, though, so I don't think it would work out.

You can't practice being a final smash character, because you can't have the smash ball forever.

Giant Link would be the same thing.

Perhaps he uses his sword beam to paralyze enemies in his path and then charges at them, unleashing a barrage of attacks?

Just like Link or Toon Link, except without a Triforce.

Sahaqiel

Yeah it would.

Not sure about that I've only used DeDeDe once.

Right. It's been a while since i've played it on a count that my friend lost it, and it would only last about 30 secounds or so.

Yup. Giant Link would be like Giga Bowser.

That sounds good.

You know if Toon Link had the Phantom Hourglass as his final smash, I would possibly play as him a little more. Not a lot to become my main character, but just enough to I don't know just more than usual I guess..

Edited by Y. Link Addict (see edit history)

Posted

Guys, drop it. NOW. I don't want to, but I'll be increasing warning levels if this doesn't stop in ALL threads. You need to stop insulting people and stop the stupid argument! By replying to each other about it, you keep it going. So just STOP. I've seen it in other threads, too. Cool down, guys!

Could you raise mine too. I lost the power to do that. :cry:

--

Fierce Deity Link could have the same moves as normal Link, just much more powerful. I'm not sure what his bombs or arrows or boomerang would look like. Maybe those would all just be basic sword attacks instead.

Posted

Could you raise mine too. I lost the power to do that. :cry:

--

Fierce Deity Link could have the same moves as normal Link, just much more powerful. I'm not sure what his bombs or arrows or boomerang would look like. Maybe those would all just be basic sword attacks instead.

She hasn't done it yet. I don't think so anyway.

Yeah, but he would be cool.

Posted

Yeah, GM, but what if someone didn't play Link and they were forced to play a character they weren't good at? Besides, FD Link couldn't be like Link because he doesn't have a shield or equipment, just a two handed sword.

Besides, you couldn't practice with the character.

Sahaqiel

Posted (edited)

Yeah, GM, but what if someone didn't play Link and they were forced to play a character they weren't good at? Besides, FD Link couldn't be like Link because he doesn't have a shield or equipment, just a two handed sword.

Besides, you couldn't practice with the character.

Sahaqiel

Unless you play it me, and my friends way. We just use Smash balls. I kill him easely when i'm Ike.

Right now i'm playing SSBB, and I swear Toon Link just cheated. I killed him, and as soon as he came back, he got a smash ball, and there were none there. That's never happend before with anyother characters. That is plain proof he is a cheater. This not a joke either.

He just did it again. He's starting to tick me off.

THREE TIMES IN A ROW! HE'S DONE IT THREE TIMES. As all the times i've ever played as him, he's never cheated for me. :angry: Why is he doing this to me. :cry: I quit.

Edited by Y. Link Addict (see edit history)

Posted

Roflroflroflrofl.

You didn't know that if you're beating someone really bad, they get a complementary smash ball?

It happens all the time.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Roflroflroflrofl.

You didn't know that if you're beating someone really bad, they get a complementary smash ball?

It happens all the time.

Sahaqiel

Oh. Sorry false alarm. At least I know how bad I can beat Toon Link... Before he get his revenge. XD No really though I've always done stock, and 3 lives so it's never happpened. I'm sorry for that. I really am.

Posted

LAWLZIGGY.

The best appearance was Ike's i am telling you peoples D:

It's funny when Lucario finds Snake XD Lucario's entry was pretty cool too, but Ike's is still the best.

Posted

I'd say the best entrance is Captain Falcon's, even though he killed a bunch of Pikmin when he landed. ;-;

It was pretty epic.

FARUKON PAUNCH!!

Sahaqiel

Posted

If only there was a way to stop people from posting...I'd choose Y Link Addict for sure. :joy:

Posted

I'd say that Ness did. I love how he easily took down that statue just by hitting it in the head. XD

Posted

I have a question. Why in FRIP would the bad guys want Donkey Kong's bananers? It doesn't make sense unless they wanted to lure him to turn him into a trophy. You know what, that's probably the reason.

If only there was a way to stop people from posting...I'd choose Y Link Addict for sure. :joy:

This is irrelevant.

LAWLZIGGY

ADRBMLJ VXXDAF; Ryu stole my word.

Posted

I have a question. Why in FRIP would the bad guys want Donkey Kong's bananers? It doesn't make sense unless they wanted to lure him to turn him into a trophy. You know what, that's probably the reason.

They were hungery. XD Why did he try to get Diddy first though?