Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Help Wanted

42 posts in this topic

Posted

Is it just me, or did the fan fic forum explode in activity lately?

Sahaqiel

Posted

"A loud grotesque laugh emitted from his bosses lungs."

Rofl. Bosses again.

"'my grand escape.'"

Forgot capitalization.

It's alright, though.

*Virtual hugs*

Etc. etc.

Sahaqiel

Aw.

*Hug.*

I'll fix more of your corrections. Those aren't hard to edit with the ever so useful Ctrl F.

And thank you Saria Kokiri! What an awesome review. I'ma gonna quote you.

*Hug.*

Posted

=O This was nice. Not exactly SCARE ME OUT OF MY FRIPPING PANTS scary, but it was creepy nonetheless. Excellence ensued since the post was posted. You established the main character with great consistency: not so bright of a guy moves to the city and leads a dump of a life. He finds yet another job, and though some weird stuff goes on, this one sticks and the money's good. He can afford to buy nice things now, but every day is tormented by the office situations. One day, he enters the forbidden door out of guilt and HOLY SNAPPERS. *Dead* Good stuff. (I pictured the boss as a BIG FAT MAN as soon as his existence was revealed, but that's probably because of the stereotype, for he was also smoking a big cigar in my mental picture. =O)

Even inspired me to jot down the shorts I haven't typed yet, asfddlmjlkfn.

Little grammatical housekeeping: I noticed that you use "must of" and "should of" and such in there. This is a somewhat common misconception. It should instead be "must've" or "must have", "should've" or "should have".

Five stahs. Er, five Trahfohces.

Posted

=O This was nice. Not exactly SCARE ME OUT OF MY FRIPPING PANTS scary, but it was creepy nonetheless. Excellence ensued since the post was posted. You established the main character with great consistency: not so bright of a guy moves to the city and leads a dump of a life. He finds yet another job, and though some weird stuff goes on, this one sticks and the money's good. He can afford to buy nice things now, but every day is tormented by the office situations. One day, he enters the forbidden door out of guilt and HOLY SNAPPERS. *Dead* Good stuff. (I pictured the boss as a BIG FAT MAN as soon as his existence was revealed, but that's probably because of the stereotype, for he was also smoking a big cigar in my mental picture. =O)

Even inspired me to jot down the shorts I haven't typed yet, asfddlmjlkfn.

Little grammatical housekeeping: I noticed that you use "must of" and "should of" and such in there. This is a somewhat common misconception. It should instead be "must've" or "must have", "should've" or "should have".

Five stahs. Er, five Trahfohces.

WHY DO YOU KILL ME WITH EVERY POST? XD

Very Good GM :'D Me likey. Not scary to me, but of course no storys ever scare me :(

Edward is brave :o Like WOAH. I would've probably wet my pants and screamed like a little girl. A tiny one. Like... a foot high.

Posted

Thanks guys. I'm gonna quote you too. :D

Posted

It's morbid version of the Purple People Eater, I say. I love this to no end. I like morbid things like this. |D;;; That, and it's just awesome and amazing in its own way. (Should be shot for not reviewing sooner, should be shot again because her review sucks and might write a better one when she's not being lazy, JUST SHOOT HER ALREADY)

Posted

*Shoots Oh Noes with a Mikuru Beam*

Anyways, rofl.

Honored to be quoted.

Especially as like, the first thing on the page...

The fics I normally review I criticize as being poor or average.

So I suspect some people would walk in and be like, "Woeh".

Sahaqiel

Posted

GM, Ryu's quote makes NO SENSE. XD Not without the sentence before it.

Posted

GM, Ryu's quote makes NO SENSE. XD Not without the sentence before it.

Lol. That's the point! :biggrin:

Wait, The Joker is Ryu?

Posted

Lol. That's the point! :biggrin:

Wait, The Joker is Ryu?

Yeah, lol.

Posted

Gasp! I was wondering who that was. Cool. I thought that Ryu vanished.

Posted

Gasp! I was wondering who that was. Cool. I thought that Ryu vanished.

Lawlzig.

Nope. Ryu still be here |D

Just not so active as he used to be... Darn video games... Too addicting...

Posted

Creepy up to the last bit.

I think there was a real sense of mystery untill you realised it was just a fat guy eating people.

Everything was perfect until the last bit.

But you made a good job of a bad ending.

Ending=Flowers.

Posted

Ouch. Lol. Well, what did you not like about the ending?

Posted

It was just crap.

Bit too harsh there.

Goron Merchant may have been offended by this.

Explain a bit more.

Alright. So what was creepy? Be more descriptive. I mean, you could have found the lights flickering to be scary. You could have even found Edward's suit scary.

It was just crap.

Woah, now. Why was it crap? You're a bit lacking in the description department. You may want to dress up your sentence a bit, and add a couple points. Otherwise, your crowd could lose interest and might not be immersed in your reply.

Oh, well, what was so bad about it? I fail to see it in your view as you've only given three lines of unexplained criticism.

Rofl, a bit of irony in that I reviewed your reply.

Before you say anything, though, I'd like to bring up Story Board rule number 3.

"3. Be respectful towards everyone. Offer constructive criticism. If you don't like something, explain why. Don't just say 'it sucks!'."

And that's my exit. I've already reviewed and can't say much more than I've already said.

Oh wait. I forgot to say that I didn't catch the "should/could/would of" thing. If I examined it a bit closer, I probably would have pointed it out, but sharp eye, Ganny. :o

Sahaqiel