Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Envy Elric

18 posts in this topic

Posted

Chapter 7

"I'm going to kill you!!" yelled Envy, running towards him. She dragged her hand on the wall, crushing it into pieces.

Suddenly, Mustang burst through the door, "Envy!! Stop!!!!" he yelled, running after her. Somehow, he caught up to her and grabbed her arms and pulled them back.

"What are you doing?!" she yelled, with the swirlling vortex dissappearing. "I'm stopping you from killing the Farer!!" he yelled, trying to keep control of her. She finally broke loose. "He killed my parents!!! And you expect me to just stand here and take it?!" she yelled, pointing at the Farer's direction. "But you said it yourself!! No one deserves to die!!!" Mustang yelled, telling her the truth.

Envy fell to her knee's, crying. "No one deserves to die... defintely not my parents..." she said, wiping away ten tears at once. "I... I was going to go on a long search for them... I was determined to find them!! And now, I can never look at their face again." she cried. Mustang looked at her, sad for her.

"Farer!!" Envy yelled, turning her body around. He flinched to hear his name being called, angerly. "Tell me what happened on that day!! On that day you killed my parents!!"

The Farer smiled. "Ahh... so you finally remember." he said, sitting back down in his chair. Mustang was confused on what was happening.

"It was a mad thunderstorm. And there was a war going on at that moment. There was a small countryside house on top of a hill. I ran up there for some shelter with me and a few more men. We opened the door and a man and a woman were standing there, protecting something. All the lights were off. I yelled, 'let me through!!' But they wouldn't move. Me and my men were standing in cold rain. I looked behind them, and there was a small child. That was you, Envy." he said, pointing at her.

"Then what happened next?!" she yelled, curiously. "Then, my men noticed something. You three were the one's the whole Military was targeting. I blew my whistle and hundreds and hundreds of men ran towards your house. Your parents killed more than half of them, with the same power as you. But... it wasn't enough, they got themselves killed, protecting you." the Farer said, looking at the floor.

"Then why do you always smile when I bring this up?!" Envy asked. "Because... I protected you." the Farer said, smiling again. Envy's face became from sad to surprized.

"You.. what?!" she yelled, jumping up onto her feet. "I pretended that I had killed you. But all I really did was knock you out so hard, that you would lose your memory. So I gave you to Al, a hobo that I had never seen before, but to raise you."

Envy remembered Al, a single tear ran down her face.

That's it!!! Reply backl!!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::joy::joy::D:D

Posted (edited)

Chapter 8

Mustang had went home and so had the Farer. Envy went to go visit Al's grave, and brought daises. "It's been a while, hasn't it, Al?" she asked his grave, laying the flowers down on the dirt.

"What's this?" she asked herself, reaching her hand behind the grave. She took a small pink sheet of paper. Her eye's widened. "No... no way..." she thought, dropping the piece of paper. "Al's will?" she asked herself.

Envy picked up the piece of paper again and began to read it. "A prophecy?" she said, opening her jaw wide open.

'Dear Envy, I knew you would read this. I requested my friend to lay my will next to my grave. I found this prophecy when I was living in a cave for a few days. I saw a paragraph carved onto the wall. Those words ran through my head as quick as anything. I never forgot the words to the prophecy.

'In every 10 million years, a family with powers beyond imaginble, were said to be born. When the night of the Full Moon were to come, once every month, the family member to have seen it, will become a monster! He or she will grow fangs, grow nails as sharp as daggers and eye's, the eye's would be blood red and have you stare at them, would be staring death in the face. And the next morning, that person will forget eveything that happened that night.'

Envy stared at the word monster. "No. Th-that's impo-impossible." she said to herself, trying to chage her mind. She looked back down at the paper.

'I never forgot that paragraph. Only a few days after, I met you. That day I found out that you had those powers, when you wanted to get me a present, so you jumped 50 feet in the air to get me the American flag. That was also very funny!! I knew that I had to steer you clear of the full moon, so I had you go to bed early every night. I'm very sorry to have told you this so late. Please, don't take it to hard. Well, that's all I have to say! I'll be watching you!! I love you!!!

At his Happiest,

Al

Envy dropped the piece of paper, and grabbed her head. "Am I a monster?!" she asked herself, scared. "No your not!" said a voice, from behind her. She turned around.

"General Mustang! What are you doing here?!" she asked. "I came by to check on you. I'm sorry, I eavesdropped. But I heard everything." he said, patting her on the back. "Even about the monster part of me?" she asked, again. Mustang nodded.

"I will try my best to help you like Al did." he said, laying his hand on her head. Envy saluted.

I hoped you enjoyed!!!!! :biggrin::joy::D

Edited by Naruto1253 (see edit history)

Posted

Chapter 9

"Whaaat?!!! We're going on a beach trip?!" Envy yelled, very surprised and very happy. General Mustang nodded and smiled. "I thought we could just take a little break. General Kisam and General Roders will be joining us." he said. "Oh! you mean that really nice lady and that man?!" asked Envy, pointing down the hallway. Mustang nodded again.

The next morning, Envy and Genral Mustang went to go pick up General Kisam. Envy bolted out of Mustangs car and ran to the door. "Wow! This place is huge!!" She yelled, looking straight up at the mansion. Mustang heard her and sighed, "Compared to my place that is..." he said, softly.

Envy pressed the doorbell, and soon after, a man in a penguin suit opened the door. "Do you have business with madam Kisam?" he asked, in a calm voice. Envy stared at him, frightened. She zoomed back to the car, jumped in and hid behind Mustang.

Mustang sighed, "Envy, he's not going to hurt you..." he said, laying his hand on her head. "No, Chalmers, it's ok." a voice said, walking up behind the Penguin suit man. "There you are, Kama." Mustang said, waving his hand. Envy quickly zoomed back out of the car, back to the door again.

"Hi Envy!! It's nice to see you here, again." she said, smiling. Envy smiled back at her.

On the way to General Roders house, Envy kept asking questions about the beach trip. "Are we there yet? What's it like? Is it pretty? How's the hotel? I can't wait I never went on a beach trip before!! Are we there yet?" Mustang and Kisam sighed at the same time. "Oh, lord..." he said, rubbing his ear with one hand and the other was used for driving.

He slowly presses on the brakes in front of another mansion. "Here we are. Envy, would you please go get him." Mustang asked, looking to the back seat. "Right!" Envy saluted. Once again, she zoomed out of the car and up to the front door. She knocked in the middle of the door.

Mustang noticed something, "Envy, back up before you- " he was too late. The door swung open really fast, and hit Envy in the face. She fell backwards onto the grass, unconscious. :wacko:

"Envy!!" yelled Kisam, and ran out of the car. Mustang followed. "Oh!!! I'm so terribly sorry, Envy!" yelled General Roders. Mustang picked her up, "Let's go, she'll wake up soon." he said, walking towards the car. General Kisam and Roders followed. "At least we won't have to hear her yell, anymore!!" Mustang laughed, putting her in the back seat.

Finally, they arrived at the Resort. "Envy, darling. It's time to wake up. We're here." General Kisam said, slowly pushing her shoulder. Envy opened her eye's, "Where am I?" she asked herself. :huh:

"We are at the Resort." said Roders, smiling. Envy opened her eye's even wider. "We're here?! Yay!!!" she screeched, and jumped out of the car.

Later, they got to the beach. "Let's go!!!" Envy yelled, holding up a beach ball.

That's it!!!! Hoped you enjoyed! :D:D:D