Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Bakugan

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Based on the card game in anime shown on cartoon network Bakugan Battle Brawlers. My brother got me watching the show and now I think I like it more than he does. Any way. He got the game toys and i got a set too saying I only got them so he'd have somebody to brawl (we've both also gotten another one I got the bakuclip and Laserman he got the heavy metal Delta dragoniod), but I play Haos, and have these Bakugan: Girffen, Peryas, Serpiniod, and Laserman. Does anybody else play, or even watch the show for that matter?

Posted (edited)

1. Bakugan is for five year olds.

2. Even if it was good, it's still a ripoff of Pokemon (which also sucks).

I think that sums it up.

Edited by Goron Lord (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

I can't stand the show and have never played the card game.

Isn't it from the creators of Beyblade? 'Cause its like exactly the same plot and very similiar animation.

I'll watch the show if there's absolutely nothing else on that looks interesting, but I was never a fan of Beyblade, so I'm not a fan of this.

I think some kids on my street like it, though. I see them playing with the toys all day outside near our lawn lol.

Edited by Saria_Kokiri (see edit history)

Posted

God Goron lord you're just mean. I haven't insulted the Toast yet have I? And Pokemon rules!

Also Saria I did some digging and they're not made by the same people.

so far I am the only one on here who plays.

Posted (edited)

God Goron lord you're just mean. I haven't insulted the Toast yet have I? And Pokemon rules!

Also Saria I did some digging and they're not made by the same people.

so far I am the only one on here who plays.

If you're gonna post something about that show, you should expect opposition. :unsure:

And child, if you get offended that easily, believe me, you're gonna be in for a lot of pain from this site.

Edited by Goron Lord (see edit history)

Posted

If you're gonna post something about that show, you should expect opposition. :unsure:

And child, if you get offended that easily, believe me, you're gonna be in for a lot of pain from this site.

I get offended quite easily, but I'm not getting a lot of pain from this site. :/

I like the game, but I don't think they sell them near where I live.

Posted

I've never heard of it. Sorry.

Posted

I've never heard of it. Sorry.

Dude, have you been hiding in a 5000000000000000000000 mile deep hole under some floorboards in a dark cupboard in a dark room in a dark house with a rocky dark door inside a deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep dark cave in the middle of some dark woods on the planet Shingltoefb?

Apparently.

Here

is

an

explanation

of

Bakugan.

ONCETHEREWERETHESERANDOMCARDSFALLINGOUTOFTHESKYANDSOMEKIDSPICKEDTHEMUPANDTHENTHE

YGOTTHESELITTLEMARBLETHINGSTHATPOPOPENANDACREATURESPAWNSFROMITANDTHENTHEYHAVETHES

EBATTLESANDSTUFFUGIFIYFOIYFIHGVIL&RI&YRUYFLHGUKGLUGUIGLHCVLGU

FORAMUCHEASIERTOREADTRANSLATIONPMMEONHYRULEDOTNETORELSEYOUWILLNOTKNOWWHATBAKUGAN

ISANDYOUWILLHAVETOGOBACKTOYOUR5000000000000000000000MILEDEEPHOLEUNDERSOMEFLOORBOA

RDSINADARKCUPBOARDINADARKROOMINADARKHOUSEWITHAROCKYDARKDOORINSIDEADDEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEPDARKCAVEINTHEMIDDLEOFSOMEDARKWOODSONTHEPLANETOFSHINGLTOEFB!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111!!!!!!1!1!!!11ONEONEONE!11!!!!!

Posted

Dude, have you been hiding in a 5000000000000000000000 mile deep hole under some floorboards in a dark cupboard in a dark room in a dark house with a rocky dark door inside a deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep dark cave in the middle of some dark woods on the planet Shingltoefb?

Apparently.

Here

is

an

explanation

of

Bakugan.

ONCE THERE WERE THESE RANDOM CARDS FALLING OUT OF THE SKY AND SOME KIDS PICKED THEM UP AND THEN THE

Y GOT THE SELITTLE MARBLE THINGS THAT POPOPENAND ACREATURESPAWNSFR OMIT AND THEN THEY HAVE THES

E BATTLES AND STUFF UGIFIY FOIYFIHGVIL&RI&YRUYFLHGUKGLUGUIGLHCVLGU

FOR AMUCHEASIERT OREADTRANSLATIONPMMEONHYRULEDOTNETORELSEYOUWILLNOTKNOWWHATBAKUGAN

ISANDYOUWILLHAVETOGOBACKTOYOUR5000000000000000000000MILEDEEPHOLEUNDERSOMEFLOORBO

A

RDSINADARKCUPBOARDINADARKROOMINADARKHOUSEWITHAROCKYDARKDOORINSIDEADDEEEEEEEEEEEE

E

EEEEEEEEEPDARKCAVEINTHEMIDDLEOFSOMEDARKWOODSONTHEPLANETOFSHINGLTOEFB!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111!!!!!!1!1!!!11ONEONEONE!11!!!!!

No I don't

Argh! I can't get the spacing right to read it. I've never heard of it, but it reminds me of this show I hate. Yougioh that's what it is.

Posted

It's the new yugioh YLA. Except instead of the monsters being in the cards they're little marbles.

Posted

It's the new yugioh YLA. Except instead of the monsters being in the cards they're little marbles.

Then I proabaly wouldn't like it.

Posted

i like it, and as a matter of fact i have a whole bunch of them :huh:

Posted

Yes I also watch Bakugan and I sometimes find myself yelling "Bakugan Brawl" ( mostly after a bakugan show that I just saw). I really want a set of bakugan of my own and I also watch the show on my computer at home. I was typing this on a computer at my school. I normaly freak out when I miss a bakugan show. I'm that big a fan. :zelda:

Posted

Isn't there a game of it now where they're in little ball things? If not then nevermind if they are then those things ticked me off. Some kid was throwing them on the bus. One hit me in the head. It hurt really bad... Evil little ball things. Just thought I should say that.

Posted

Shuuuuuun.

I'm sorry, but I dislike Bakugan with a passion.