Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Gorons vs. Zoras

26 posts in this topic

Posted

Zoras.

Posted

Though I would much rather be Hylian, they both sound like cool people to hang out with....

Errrmmmmm...

I vote....

Zoras, they seem pretty cool. Ready for war and I love water!

Posted

Psh. You can guess my vote.

Posted

Psh. You can guess my vote.

Cool :P

I choose :

Goron's

Since... their strong and can be fast if they rolling... :) (and they are cool xD )

Posted

I like Zoras. (I love to swim. :3)

Posted

The Zoras always end up getting themselves frozen.

Posted

I like Zora. The Gorons may be much more laid back, but I like how Zora raise eletrical fields and things of that nature. I always enjoyed swimming with a Zora in Majora's Mask. I enjoyed Goron Rolling as well, but I only had to because I was on land.

Zora's Domain is also very pretty. Death Mountain has its own charm, (Rofl, "Death Mountain" sounds like the perfect getaway) but the Zora can visit there too for hot springs and such. Gorons can't really visit Zora's Domain at risk of falling in the water and not being able to get out. They might not drown, but whatever.

Poor Deku, rofl.

They never had swift transportation or a particularly charming environment. ._.

Sahaqiel

Posted

I like Zora. The Gorons may be much more laid back, but I like how Zora raise eletrical fields and things of that nature. I always enjoyed swimming with a Zora in Majora's Mask. I enjoyed Goron Rolling as well, but I only had to because I was on land.

Zora's Domain is also very pretty. Death Mountain has its own charm, (Rofl, "Death Mountain" sounds like the perfect getaway) but the Zora can visit there too for hot springs and such. Gorons can't really visit Zora's Domain at risk of falling in the water and not being able to get out. They might not drown, but whatever.

Poor Deku, rofl.

They never had swift transportation or a particularly charming environment. ._.

Sahaqiel

Who is he staying alive under there anyway? In MM you drown, but he breaks all laws of Zelda phyisics!

Deku do have it tough. All they do is jump over water, and live in a swamp... My friend calls it Florida, but with no polluted water. XD

Posted

More like he defies Zelda race's anatomical features, rofl.

I would think that you drown because it would be really hard to get out, and they need an excuse for you to not be able to walk around in water.

Sahaqiel

Posted

More like he defies Zelda race's anatomical features, rofl.

I would think that you drown because it would be really hard to get out, and they need an excuse for you to not be able to walk around in water.

Sahaqiel

Yeah my friend tries to walk around in as Goron Link, and he lost all his hearts. He has TP so he could've just looked there.

I love the Goron doungen. It's hard, but it's easy. I also love the how they have races, and if you win you get gold.

Posted

Death Mountain has its own charm, (Rofl, "Death Mountain" sounds like the perfect getaway) but the Zora can visit there too for hot springs and such. Gorons can't really visit Zora's Domain at risk of falling in the water and not being able to get out. They might not drown, but whatever.

There's that one Goron in Twilight Princess who's underwater in the chamber you warp to, and he's all like, "Woah. Where am I? This isn't a hot spring! But the cool water does feel nice...It's a cold spring!" But there are also a few Zoras hanging out on Death Mountain in the hot springs and stuff. They're all like, "AAH, THIS IS NOICE." Think of Zora's Domain as the city you live in, and there's another city three hours away with hot springs. You don't just drive over there at any time, do you? Whereas the Gorons just go, "Hm." *scratch* "I need a bath," and walk a few steps.

Can't forget Goron Dancing- or at least I can't, seeing as I'm the SIXTH GENERATION OF GRACEFUL GORONS. They also have that Target Carts game and the one where they throw bombs at you (though I would honestly like to know who would like to play that). --Note that the above references are from Oracle of Ages. If you haven't played it, then this would make little sense to you.--

And the Gorons have a well-defined food source! What do Zoras eat? Fish? That's half-cannibalism, right?

(Just thought I'd add this next paragraph for the sake of addition.) There are no female Gorons- this opens up a whole new load of questions. For example, if there were no female Gorons, then the male Gorons wouldn't really be male. Which means that there actually are female Gorons, but either they don't live with the males or they look the same as males. Because they all call each other "Brother," the females probably live away from the males (permanent bachelor pad!). I dunno, maybe the females live on the other side of the mountain and there's a Goron mating season to prevent domestic troubles?