Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

my stupid procrastinating dad!

6 posts in this topic

Posted

OMG! MY DAD HAS TO BE THE BIGGEST PROCRASTINATOR IN THE WORLD! I have been asking my dad since September if he could take me to the game store so i could pre-order the Wii and swich my pre-order of the Twilight Princess from Game Cube to Wii. I pre-ordered that game a lllooonnnggg time ago when news of it first came out and before i had any knowledge of the Wii. So today I said "Dad, can we please go to the game store now so i can pre-order the Wii and swich the per-order of my game from the game cube to the Wii?" and he said "Well first call and see if we still can." so i called (like i did a million times before) and guess what? NO MORE WII OR THE TWILIGHT PRINCESS GAME! :angry: <_< I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAD RIGHT NOW! :angry::angry::angry: so now my dad is all like "well i guess we will have to go to walmart or something" which really gets me mad because i know there won't be any WIIs there and i have a discount card for the game store and i don't know if i can aford the Wii or the game without it! <_< so yeah, im realllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy mad right now and i think my big brother contributed to my dad's procrastination by saying almost every day "No you can't get the Wii untill after Christmas!" I REALLLLYYYYYYYYY DON'T WANT RO WAIT THAT LONG BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN WAITING LONG ENOUGH! and if my brother convinces my dad to not let me get the Wii untill after Christmas I will NEVER talk to him again! :angry:

Posted

OMG! MY DAD HAS TO BE THE BIGGEST PROCRASTINATOR IN THE WORLD! I have been asking my dad since September if he could take me to the game store so i could pre-order the Wii and swich my pre-order of the Twilight Princess from Game Cube to Wii. I pre-ordered that game a lllooonnnggg time ago when news of it first came out and before i had any knowledge of the Wii. So today I said "Dad, can we please go to the game store now so i can pre-order the Wii and swich the per-order of my game from the game cube to the Wii?" and he said "Well first call and see if we still can." so i called (like i did a million times before) and guess what? NO MORE WII OR THE TWILIGHT PRINCESS GAME! :angry: <_< I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAD RIGHT NOW! :angry::angry::angry: so now my dad is all like "well i guess we will have to go to walmart or something" which really gets me mad because i know there won't be any WIIs there and i have a discount card for the game store and i don't know if i can aford the Wii or the game without it! <_< so yeah, im realllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy mad right now and i think my big brother contributed to my dad's procrastination by saying almost every day "No you can't get the Wii untill after Christmas!" I REALLLLYYYYYYYYY DON'T WANT RO WAIT THAT LONG BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN WAITING LONG ENOUGH! and if my brother convinces my dad to not let me get the Wii untill after Christmas I will NEVER talk to him again! :angry:

Yelling and screaming at your dad and/or your brother is never going to get your point across, wait until you've calmed down, then talk it over with them, talk it over with them both, together or seperatly, its up to you, but the important thing is to talk it over like an adult.

In future, keep in mind your dad is a procrastinator, and either a) nag him at least every day until you get what you want or B) go to the store yourself.

Posted

yeah your right i was just really mad at the moment :embarrassed: thanks though!

Posted

I normally save up and buy it myself, so then my parents have no control over it.

Yelling and screaming at your dad and/or your brother is never going to get your point across, wait until you've calmed down, then talk it over with them, talk it over with them both, together or seperatly, its up to you, but the important thing is to talk it over like an adult.

In future, keep in mind your dad is a procrastinator, and either a) nag him at least every day until you get what you want or B) go to the store yourself.

Way to tell him dude.

Posted

uh, 1. the gamestop discount card ONLY applies to USED items.

2. Walmart had Wii's. I got mine there. They all got 20-50.

3. They stopped taking changes in October, so either way, really. :P

Posted

hmm. not sure what to say about this rly... :unsure: