Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Club MORMON!

34 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='Goron Lord' post='161813' date='Aug 13 2008, 04:00 AM']Funny. No![/quote]

why not?

Posted

Seriously. I hope you know why.

Posted

I used to be great friends with a mormon :D Then she became baptist and wasn't nice anymore :cry:

Posted

[quote name='eyeoftruth' post='161799' date='Aug 12 2008, 05:47 AM']uhm no. that must be anarcho-communism.[/quote]

That makes no sense, but Ok.

Mormons keep trying to convert me to be a Mormon. But I'm happy as is. But they're still cool.

Posted

What a compliment. :biggrin:

Since this hasn't been active at all lately, how about all the members talk about their positions and callings in their ward/branch.

I is just a little deacon. :n_n:

Posted

[quote name='Dustin' post='162031' date='Aug 13 2008, 01:14 AM']I used to be great friends with a mormon :D Then she became baptist and wasn't nice anymore :cry:[/quote]

friends? *raises eyebrow sceptically* or more than friends? maybe even... PARTNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='Dustin' post='162031' date='Aug 13 2008, 01:14 AM']I used to be great friends with a mormon :D Then she became baptist and wasn't nice anymore :cry:[/quote]

friends? *raises eyebrow sceptically* or more than friends? maybe even... PARTNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Woo GO US LDS!!!!

I am a priest! xD

I are Happy! :)

Posted

*is Southern Baptist*

It's funny to see the differences between a Mormon who lives in Las Vegas and the ones I see here.

Posted

Mormons are the ones that cant drink alcohol right? I am A New Age Gnostic Christian.

Posted

[quote name='Stormsworder' post='235049' date='Jul 9 2009, 01:35 PM']*is Southern Baptist*

It's funny to see the differences between a Mormon who lives in Las Vegas and the ones I see here.[/quote]

Like?

Example?
lol

Posted

How do you Mormons feel about the Mormon rap?

Posted

I'm not familiar with it.

Posted

Yay Mormans! I'll feel at home right away!

So this is what Mormons look like on-line? Hmmm. Not very impressive. Very nice signitures and avatars though...

Posted

YEAAHHH!!(Special Ed)

Posted

Err whats a Mormon?