Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Stupid Sister

52 posts in this topic

Posted

I had no idea you were 13 as well, Goron_Merchant.

That's cool. My sisters are assish, but a whole lot better than yours must be...My brother is the most assish of all.

(Randomness- I can't wait until Robbie and I buy our Extended Range ocarinas!)

Posted

My brother is about ten years older than me.. so we never really had any sibling rivalry o_o

Posted

Sorry to say, Goron_Merchant but you probably have a couple more years of sibling rivalry to go - but it does get better when you both get older and more mature.

Posted

dont listen to him! you ahve to go down fighting! WAR!

Posted

UHGG!!! I HATE my sister so much!!!

Posted

Ugh...I hate my HEADACHE sp much...

I have a black pillowcase on my head keeping out the light.

But she sounds annoying.

Mine steals money from me...grr...

MY VIRTUAL CONSOLE MONEY!

Posted

Bleh, I'm the youngest. >.<

My sister does everything better then me. My parents praise her more then me >.>

Posted

u people have no idea how much i hate my sister every time i look at her i wanna tackle her and slam her head into the floor a few times my friend josh said u just have to ignore them as best u can and try not to start fights

Posted

which never turns out well when the child hits the real world usually around the age of 15-18. Although, in some cases, even later. It also teaches you that you're not always going to be the centre of peoples attention, which means alot when you're a child.

I know a boy at school that has a younger brother... this guy thinks he's the center of the universe and he just don't stop saying that he's very smart with his grades!!! :angry:

I'll shut up now :embarrassed:

My older sister thinks I'm lazy too and that I don't do a lot of things... In the end, we can do something together if we're in the mood :D

Posted

Siblings can be a pain sometimes. At least my sisters are nice.

Posted

My sister is a f*cked up sl*t. She pretends she's my mother, and she doesn't know she's being rude! She's so rude to my friend Kayla just because Kayla is pretty much in love with My Chemical Romance. The two got in the BIGGEST shouting match in school, and it earned ME detention for not stopping them!!!!! Granted, by the time Katie's teacher saw, I was dragging Katie away by the front of her shirt and screaming at Kayla to shut the hell up. Then Kayla was almost crying because Katie had called her a sl*t.

Another thing is that she's greedy. My mom found some awesome necklaces at my late great-grandmother's house, one really long and silver, the other slightly shorter and gold. Mom gave me both, saying "Katie has enough jewelrey to give an entire country." Then Katie saw me wearing the silver one, and said "Ooohh, can I have that?" I said no, and she just pouted and ignored me the rest of the day. The next day, I threw the necklace on her bed and left it there, and she came down looking all superior wearing her pretty silver chain necklace. Then later in the week, Mom was driving me home from dance and said "I noticed you gave Katie your silver chain." I nodded and she said, "I asked her where she got it and she said 'Emily gave it to me. She didn't want it anymore.' I told her that the only reason you didn't want it was because she wanted it so much, and she said 'Well do you want me to give it back?' I sat her down and told her just how rude she was, and all she said was 'Do you want me to give it back or not?'"

I HAVE TO LIVE WITH HER!!!!!! I'm turning 12 in September, and Katie's turning 14 in October. IT SUCKS!!!!

Sorry about the swearing. I just want to kil Katie with a chainsaw, a knife, my fingernails, and an ice pick right now!!!!!

Posted

:huh:

Posted

There is more reason for me to kill her like that now.

Tomorrow, we're getting the carpet in our ENTIRE HOUSE replaced. So Katie, Mom and I have been moving our stuff to the attic all day. I was stacking my books, and one was about to fall off. I put it on Katie's shoebox of stuff for a few seconds, and Katie saw it. She yelled "DON'T PUT YOUR BOOKS ON MY STUFF!" I said that it was only there because it was about to fall off, I was going to move it. She took the book (Pendragon:The Merchant of Death) and THREW it into my room, causing a big glass fish my mom gave me to CRACK! Then, when I retrieved my book and put it on it's stack, it slid onto Katie's box again. Katie thought I had put it there, and when I went back in with an armload of books, Katie picked up a HEAVY storage box and put it ON MY HEAD!!!!!! Then she rammed it into my side and back. I left the attic a few seconds later, and Katie was also at the entrance to my closet (yes, the door to the attic is in my closet). I brushed her arm accidentally, and Katie TWISTS my arm and hisses in my ear, "You don't treat me like that!" I asked her what I did, and she shoves me back in my closet and kicks my face! I STILL have a nosebleed, and it happened about three hours ago!!

I HATE MY SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Posted

Wow, sounds like you sister is kinda a B*tch. . .(Sorry for my language, but 'tis true!)

Where does she get off doing stuff like that?!?

Posted

WTF with your sister?

Really... May I ask how old are you and your sister? Maybe that helps me understand...