Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Stupid Sister

52 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah, it sounds like your sister acts 9 or something. . .

How old is she? (Is she 9?)

Posted

Yeah, it sounds like your sister acts 9 or something. . .

A really hyper-active 9 years old girl :embarrassed:

Posted

I think she is turning 12 soon and her sister is close to fourteen? I think I read that in her second last post... :embarrassed:

Posted

M'n'M is a girl?!?!? :huh:

Posted

lol :D Where were you, GoronMerchant? :embarrassed:

Posted

lol :D Where were you, GoronMerchant? :embarrassed:

yea it says on her profile and her posts. DUH!

Posted

*Sigh.* :cry:

Posted

OH GOD!!! YES, I AM A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And True Gamer, you're right-I turn 12 this September and Katie turns 14 in October.

Posted

And yesterday, I told her that my friend Kayla and I didn't appreciate her lying to get us in trouble (it's a long story) and then she EXPLODED!!! I asked her "What the h*ll was that about?" and she said "Oh, you're learning! *claps* Can you do this?" And then she flipped me off!!! I have to admit, I responded with "I can do better" and then I used both of my hands to flip her off double... :embarrassed: Still, she deserved that and more!!!! I mean, she LIED to get Kayla and I into serious trouble with Mom!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry:

Posted

And yesterday, I told her that my friend Kayla and I didn't appreciate her lying to get us in trouble (it's a long story) and then she EXPLODED!!! I asked her "What the h*ll was that about?" and she said "Oh, you're learning! *claps* Can you do this?" And then she flipped me off!!! I have to admit, I responded with "I can do better" and then I used both of my hands to flip her off double... :embarrassed: Still, she deserved that and more!!!! I mean, she LIED to get Kayla and I into serious trouble with Mom!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry:

If I was you:

I WOULD BEAT YER SISTER TO A BLOODY PULP!!!!!!! I WOULD MASSACRE HER, AND ASSUALT HER WITH AN WHACKABLE ITEM!!!!I EVEN WOULDN'T CARE IF IT WAS MY WII REMOTE!!!!!FRANKLY, I'D CHUCK IT A HER HEAD!!!!!!! THEN, IF SHE WAS DEAD, I WOULDN'T EVEN CARE!!!!!

I HALF advise you to do the same. Now, this doesn't mean I WANT you to or not, It means I HALF want you to do it.

G** Yer sister is a:

> Hoe

> S - L - U -T (HAH! BLEEP THIS!!!!!!! <--)

> Ugly Prostitute

> Whiny, pouty b**ch

And more.

Call her all of those. And if she tells, say: "Oh, look who's REALLY mature!!!!!!!"

If she slaps you or abuses you, repeat ^.

that's the best way to take control.

Posted

If I was you:

I WOULD BEAT YER SISTER TO A BLOODY PULP!!!!!!! I WOULD MASSACRE HER, AND ASSUALT HER WITH AN WHACKABLE ITEM!!!!I EVEN WOULDN'T CARE IF IT WAS MY WII REMOTE!!!!!FRANKLY, I'D CHUCK IT A HER HEAD!!!!!!! THEN, IF SHE WAS DEAD, I WOULDN'T EVEN CARE!!!!!

I HALF advise you to do the same. Now, this doesn't mean I WANT you to or not, It means I HALF want you to do it.

G** Yer sister is a:

> Hoe

> S - L - U -T (HAH! BLEEP THIS!!!!!!! <--)

> Ugly Prostitute

> Whiny, pouty b**ch

And more.

Call her all of those. And if she tells, say: "Oh, look who's REALLY mature!!!!!!!"

If she slaps you or abuses you, repeat ^.

that's the best way to take control.

:biggrin: I do that anyway, but thank you for the advice! I very much appreciate it because there are a few things on there that I don't do, so thanks again!

Posted

Katie picked up a HEAVY storage box and put it ON MY HEAD!!!!!!

I know i shouldn't be laughing but omg lol! but yeah your sister sounds like a *****...

I have two younger brothers and one older sister... my sister lives in Canada so I rearly see her, but one of my brothers is a pain in the a**... but you know, he's okey, sometimes... we used to fight more before though.

Posted

I know i shouldn't be laughing but omg lol!

It's alright, I don't care if you laugh or not :biggrin:

Posted

... Heck, I'm the oldest, yet it frigging ticks me off since my little brothers are extremely immature, and I have to teach them to be, and if they tick me off to much, I grab them from the neck and force their faces into the floor. (You know, it's the only real way to make them stop, I've tried everything else including being nice, but they just don't listen O_o) Then after that, they just start up the same stuff. You don't want to know how immature, or you'd agree with me, but believe me, she may view you as a pain in the backend. And you, her, but it's just how siblings are =P

( However annoying it may be. Maybe it's just me; I live in a room with three other brothers... O_O)

Sigh...

Sahaqiel

P.S., M'n'M - [i sympathize with being messed with, so I advise you do the following.

1] If she abuses you in any way at all, first emtpy her shampoo bottles, replace them with superglue and blue hair dye.

2] Hide all of her precious items in silly places like the fridge.

3] There's a special trick I like to use. Get a large spring. It has to be as wide as your hand. Nail it tightly to a board, and get two things that can hold it down from the sides. Place a water balloon full of whatever you want on it. Make sure it's also bound by something that will, at the same time, hold it, and also be on the edge of breaking at slight provocation. Attach a string to the sides of the clips of whatever is holding the spring down. (They need to be on the edge of breaking as well.) attach this so it is taught on the doorknob of your sister's room. Rig it up so it points directly at the entrance point of which she is entering full body into the room. Once she opens the door, then she'll get a full load of why you don't mess with people for fun.

4] I have, by myself, designed a spare weapon that can be used for self defense, and it can penetrate skin to the bone provided it works well (Personal experience. I heard the thud in my finger ;_;). Just don't use it on eyes. ('cause you won't expect them to use it for a while) It's small, lightweight, medium loading time, easy to make, easy to conceal (Won't be counted as a concealed weapon; it can't kill anyone) Also, don't claim as your own =P.

myweponchoicexv0.png

All you have to do is press down on the grey part, (The part the pen writes with) and pull back on the rubber band, then let go when the pen is almost out of the pen shaft. It's as powerful as a BB gun, provided the rubber band's tight enoguh not to break when you pull back all the way.)]

Your sis has problems. The only way is to fight fire with fire. Or in this case, combat her problems with your problems... Or at least mine =P

DO NOT CLAIM AS OWN DESIGN. I WISH I COULD COPYRIGHT IT, BUT I DON'T HAVE THAT SKILL D=

Posted

Sahaqiel, you are a GENIUS!!!!!!! :joy::joy::joy: And I would NEVER try to pass something off as my own if it wasn't! Well, with the exception of the wig I wore at Halloween, but... You get the idea. :D Thank you for the ideas everybody!!! I verymuch appreciate them!! A lot!! :D

And, BTW, Sahaqiel I know that I can be a bit immature, but most of the time I try not to be. :biggrin: