Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Stupid Sister

52 posts in this topic

Posted

wow... that was wow... But since i'm older then my siblings i usaly just kick theyr asses when i get annoyed...

Posted

Thanks! =D

I actually wrote a small book on pranks to use on other people. April Fool's was field day for me. I had these things, with plastic on them. Simple to use, and great for tricking people. I'd cut out several square of paper. On each one, one side would have tape on it, and the other, blue clear glue. Coloring the paper according to your skin tone'd be a great idea, too. Anyways, I also cut some square of plastic from sandwich bags and placed them over the glue, (For preservation) The idea of the trick was to place the side with tape on it in the center of your palm so it sticks to it, and take the plastic off. (Throw it away; it wastes some glue, as it sticks to the plastic) and get someone to high-five you. The glue would then stick to them and take the paper square from you onto the victim. I sold these for about 25c for a five-pack. (I know. I should've sold it for more XD) But you get the idea. I keep my Pen Cannon on me at all times. Make sure the rubber band used for firing is about half a centimeter wide. It's great for use. The "bolts", as I call the pen parts used for firing, can go straight through cardboard if it's powerful enough. That's just the first version. The second, (Mine =P) is more powerful and accurate. I once drew blood using a miniature straw, and shooting it at a guy on the bus. ( It hit his pants, too.) Either way, don't go too crazy with it. That stuff is painful. I still have the mark where I made a metal bolt hit my finger on accident. It made a loud thud on my bone, and I had to pull it out. Bled like crazy.

Anyways, thanks for the comliments on my insanity! =D

Sahaqiel

(Yes, I have too much time to think about stuff I can use against other people >=D)

Posted

But since i'm older then my siblings i usaly just kick theyr asses when i get annoyed...

You're lucky! *envious*

...Why don't we have an "envy" smiley? And, just while I'm off-topic, I agree with your siggy, Sahaqiel!

Posted

YOU. READ PREVIOUS POST. NOW. =P

Anyways, yeah, I just putt hat there because of annoying friends. completely destroy my brother in hand-to-hand combat. The other likes to wrestle, which I almost always beat him in, but you need to keep self-defense that won't get you arrested, which is where I come in! =D

Sahaqiel

Posted

What? About how what you do can be dangerous? Yeah, I read that several times through and I probably won't try any of it soon! :biggrin: I value my life and safety a lot!

...Or were you talking to me at all? :wacko:

Posted

Good. My projectile weapon. You stay away from it. =P

Of course, you could still use it to get her away from you. It's a handy thing to have around. (I actually manage to use it to hold up my pants yesterday at a party because I couldn't find a belt, and those were my last shorts =P)

Siblings can be a bit annoying, which is why I also use it for threatening my older stepbrother when he tries to randomely tackle me.

I KEEP THEM AWAY.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Well I am one of six. SIX. Everything was okay until, you guys know him as Tael, came along. Here is the order:

David - 27

Joseph - 25

Amelia - 23

Benjamin - 21

Me (Miriam) - 12

Daniel (Tael) - 10

Everyone else except me and Daniel has left home. David and Joseph live in a different state. Amelia and Benjamin live with their boy/girlfriends. Daniel is mostly assish. Benjamin is a musician and is pretty cool, sometimes angry. Very angry. Amelia is a businesswoman and sure acts like one. Joseph is another businessman. Don't see him much. David is a... Nerd. Don't see him much either. I think he is a person who is on a Telstra help line. He is soon to be married.

Coming from such a large family I don't think I am spoiled.